The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Latest update from Tommy. He had applied for six new gals, two of which are twins! Stay tuned to this thread for more updates!
Old 19-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Latest update from Tommy. He had applied for six new gals, two of which are twins! Stay tuned to this thread for more updates!
Haha tarma time
Old 19-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Bigbadbird signature list is a good starting point

Bee stung lips

Big doe eyes
Bro,
Finally tried big doe eyes last week!
Natural full Cs with barley sized pale brown nips and ultra tight pussy.
V nice
Only complaint is no DFK; only lip pecking.
Thanks for your awesome recommendation!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-08-2019, 12:32 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,
V nice
Hello Brother MrBigbadbird, where 2 lok for tis girl girl? Can provide contact boh? She no from gl ah? Pic got photoshop boh? She do gl150 style? Think Eyes got wear contact lens to make big. Kumsiah FR.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,
V nice
Bigbadbird - wrong gal ley - u are refering to the gal below YIYI who is different from the big doe eyes
Old 20-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bigbadbird - wrong gal ley - u are refering to the gal below YIYI who is different from the big doe eyes
My bad bro!
They look so similar IMO 😅
Please let me know when the real deal is here

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wow the first picture Bee Stung lips is pretty. I thought 1612 Shuang Shuang has similar features. Who is this girl? Thanks for sharing
This is way better than shuang shuang.
Old 23-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This is way better than shuang shuang.
Wow you remember her?
Old 23-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow you remember her?
i'm referring to Yiyi. SS is rather flat and doesn't have the right appeal for me.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i'm referring to Yiyi. SS is rather flat and doesn't have the right appeal for me.
Oic - did YY slim down n no more little tummy? Lol
Old 23-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oic - did YY slim down n no more little tummy? Lol
she looks like she has water retention last week
Old 23-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
she looks like she has water retention last week

Too much pills
Old 23-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Too much pills
Heard some brother 包天 ; but may be also aunty pending visit
Old 23-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Her ultra tight pussy no horse run
Old 24-08-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Too much pills
Quote:
Heard some brother 包天 ; but may be also aunty pending visit
It takes an expert to tell...lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1