The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
raymond_sue is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave997319 View Post
Saw Fr by matterhorn... like he booked 5 hrs and fuck her ass 2 times
Definitely not Matterhorn who booked G18 and fucked her ass 2 times. Because I know the person who actually booked G18 on Friday evening. G18 will not provide AJ and please respect her.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
I was there on friday evening too. While waiting for G1 there were a few guys who came and ask for G18. I heard the okt telling them G18 kenna bao for 5 hrs oredi.
Bro can share hows the session with g1
Old 19-08-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_sue View Post
Yes, I know who is the customer who booked her for 5 hours on that day and I can confirm that G18 never provided AJ to him.
How you know ? You were inside the room with them?
Somehow I tend to believe this Matterhorn bro is telling the truth. If it was not him..... how come he know about the $600 booking?

Nevermind..... tomorrow I go there and book G18 to find out the truth.
Old 19-08-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
raymond_sue is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
How you know ? You were inside the room with them?
Somehow I tend to believe this Matterhorn bro is telling the truth. If it was not him..... how come he know about the $600 booking?

Nevermind..... tomorrow I go there and book G18 to find out the truth.
Please find out from G18 and reveal the truth. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I was at JM14 yesterday and did ask the okt about this incident and he confirmed there was a guy who took G18 for 5 hrs on friday evening....... but he does not know what both of them did inside the room.
Damn funny, thanks for taking away the Monday blues

Btw I don't think there is any "truth" in the GL/commercial sex scene. So no point asking G18 because how do you know if she herself is telling the "truth"?

Actually in any sexual relationships be it commercial or non commercial you shall always have difficulty ascertaining the "truth" because of human nature.

Remember everyone has an agenda, so the "truth" is always out there somewhere
Old 19-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Either is someone posting his fantasy of opening g18 ass or someone cannot accept his darling g18 open her ass to others first
Old 19-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Why do we always bother with who get this who didn't allow that etc?

At the end of the day did you get what you wanted?

No offense but paying 600 for an arse lol...
Sometime got gal want offer to me also I don't want
Guess this is life
Old 19-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

Guess this is life
HAHHAHA good one.

Do this in any other FL or massage sections of the forum and you will be labelled either a Robert or a market spoiler. I guess there's no solidarity amongst punters.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

Guess this is life
Fully agree I try G18 on sat I know what service I got from her,As for AJ go try and find out yourself.But bbbj and CIM yes.
Old 20-08-2019, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_sue View Post
Please find out from G18 and reveal the truth. Thanks.
Went down tonight to try G18..... on arrival okt say one guy just taken her and another guy in queue for her.... so I am 2nd guy in queue and estimated 40 mins wait. Both of us sat on the bench outside to wait. 2 mins later okt inform G18 extend 1 session and the guy next to me tell him he also wants 2 session booking.... knn like that my 40 min wait now become 80 min wait..... decide to change target and took G1 instead.

Looks like G18 is popular now as quite a few guys were asking for her too.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Huh Smlj? G18 is belle or what right? She ok normal lah. Not bad. Small sized.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st visit G18 can get CIM...
Old 20-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Yes, must be all the ass punters

I think g9 might have long queue too... due to raw report

How is g1
Old 20-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
1st visit G18 can get CIM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Huh Smlj? G18 is belle or what right? She ok normal lah. Not bad. Small sized.
G18 is small sized? Are you a 6 footer giant?
G18 is a bit bakchai and enhanced boobs. Her name is Bell.... came to know when she add me to her wechat...... but she warn me she will block and delete it if dun see me rtf her within the month or take other WLs.....lol

Service wise quite accomodating..... I did try to ask her for AJ just to try my luck...... she ask me back who say she do AJ. I told her there were story outside she do AJ last friday. She simled slyly and tell me to go book 15 sessions. Not gonna happen..... no way am I going to pay $600 for any hole..... that's almost 5 days of taxi driving income.

G18 can do almost anything..... CIM, AR, BF, COB, 69, daty, B2B and JG massage too..... you just need to tell her your preference.
With her repertiore of skills.... no wonder bros are keep extending their sessoons with her.

Personally my impression of her is she will agree to do AJ if the price is right...... maybe cheaper in future when she is more accustomed to it.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Hahaha.... No wonder she smile slyly.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1