The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 13-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
ArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to behold
Re: 😘Ariel

U win liao! Jabwemet FTW! LOL!

He ah? Oh.. Italian, british, US, greek, n more. If u wish to have 1 or multiple types of passports with more than 1 nationalites, kindly contact piasen. He should know how to get for bros or sis. But how much he charges for it, i don't know.. #iknownothing
Im contented with my 1 n only passport n am proud to be a pure bred sinkie. Huat ah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Oops.. sorry..
Last time format for most posts ended with ‘caps not included/caps included’..
I just assumed.. no offence intended!
This Piasen I think I heard b4.. he always say he indian Italian or something?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
toomuchicq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielPC View Post
If u see me again u'll become more sot after.. Better don't. I cant even help myself.. U say leh? World cup is coming, im even more sot than before..
Beware
#forewarnedisforearmed
#notmyfault
i prefer your cup than world cup leh
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

ArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to beholdArielPC is a splendid one to behold

Like? Sawadee CUP?
So u betting on me this fifa world cup league? (Argentina hor!)
I shall not fail u!
("ARMY standby!")
#jibye
#argentinaFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchicq View Post
i prefer your cup than world cup leh
Old 13-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like? Sawadee CUP?
So u betting on me this fifa world cup league? (Argentina hor!)
I shall not fail u!
("ARMY standby!")
#jibye
#argentinaFTW

The truth is, I never left you
All through my wild days, my mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance
Old 13-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

U say until like that, means?
Spit out all ur promise(s )or forever hold ur peace.
Mai scare wa lei... I no money, i bet all on world cup liao

Quote:
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (A)

If i may add:
"Too much icq says it all"
Mai lai chut this pattern, bro

Quote:
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance
Old 14-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
U say until like that, means?
Spit out all ur promise(s )or forever hold ur peace.
wish you huat big big!
Old 14-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 6713 / Power: 42
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

FR 13/6/2018

Ariel is a nice lady, met her last night and have a good time talking with her for more than 4 hours as I book her for 2 hours (I did overshot, we talk too much hahaha) and she not a time watcher. She is the first FL I meet ever since I quit finding FL and going for SB. Her charges at 300+50 for hotel is extremely low for Local Provider, she is a true blue Singaporean and an ex air stewardess, I ask her why she don't want to increase her price to 400 or 500, she said she don't want spoil the market and she is an independent. This sincerity is priceless.

No score could mark her companionship because she is a good listener and also speak well. She make me cum in 1 position (for very long i never had such enjoyment that I can cum so fast.. normally I could last like 20 - 40 minutes.. ) But i enjoy the process because our foreplay was very long haha.

I hope she can find her path in life soon. She is slim, sexy and she is very responsive during sex, can see she enjoy the time with me and I also hope she can find her own path soon.

She won't be in this for long so find her while she is still providing good service to bro here.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
babe90 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabe90 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabe90 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabe90 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ARIEL ATTACK!!!!
Old 14-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4422 / Power: 11
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty ariel... i bet my t-back & you bet all your money? then want makan apa if argentina no take the cup?
die liao loh..

#jibyeJB’sfault#

starting from: 25/09/18
DO NOT UP/RETURN POINTS TO ME... TQ
Old 14-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

Si ginna! Write fr for me? U know who am i ma? Is i write fr for ppl, not ppl write for me hor pls! Sincerity, i say no.1, nobody dare to claim my trophy, understand? Si ginna, i already shout out im pure sinkie oi! Dont repeat!

Wait! U havent reply something (i must action action 1st, #youtaughtmehor)...
*flips hair left - right - back* "I pretty ma? Im blessed with such good looks right? I pretty ma??" LOL!! KNN! #justforgag #youshouldknowwhatimean #comelaughtogether LOL! CB U!

Anyway it was my pleasure chatting with u. All the fxxking stories made me ultra hard to digest yet they were hilarious af! Thanks bro! #oneteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
FR 13/6/2018

Ariel is a nice lady, met her last night and have a good time talking with her for more than 4 hours as I book her for 2 hours (I did overshot, we talk too much hahaha) and she not a time watcher. She is the first FL I meet ever since I quit finding FL and going for SB. Her charges at 300+50 for hotel is extremely low for Local Provider, she is a true blue Singaporean and an ex air stewardess, I ask her why she don't want to increase her price to 400 or 500, she said she don't want spoil the market and she is an independent. This sincerity is priceless.

No score could mark her companionship because she is a good listener and also speak well.
I hope she can find her path in life soon. She is slim, sexy and she is very responsive during sex, can see she enjoy the time with me and I also hope she can find her own path soon.

She won't be in this for long so find her while she is still providing good service to bro here.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

No makan loh, minum air or kopi suda loh...
Cb u (n ram) "brainwashed" me to bet Argentina lei. Now i bet all liao, how like that, Huh??

Nvm, we wait n see... Still got chance lei pls.. Don't scared, can "recover" ITs bullets de. See who IT bet 1st... can "reverse" back, trust me Steady *flips hair left - right - back*

#jibyereallyJBsfault #wenofault #wefought #wewillwin #handsdown
#jibyeJB #istillknownothing #ssshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
pretty ariel... i bet my t-back & you bet all your money? then want makan apa if argentina no take the cup?
die liao loh..

#jibyeJB’sfault#

Last edited by ArielPC; 14-06-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster (A)

Ariel attack what? I dont play attack games. I dont understand u, neither do i get it.. U want to attack me, or u want me to attack u? Huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
ARIEL ATTACK!!!!
Old 14-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 5
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SL!!! *WEEPS* LOL! WHERE U GO!? PANTANT U! Lol!!
In few more mths i can join in, take aim n fire away liao.. LolHuat Ah!

(i not working leh, push or no push no use de.. lol.. Pics gone siah! "JiBye"! See how, tmr i re upload again )
I'm still waiting for your pictures.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster (A)

Oh, comment allez vous, Pi-yea! Ca va monsieur!

Lazy to upload la.. Tmr, tmr then re upload. Now focusing my eyes on the clock. Waiting for it to strike 11pm.

Russia ok? Steady bo? JB must take Saudi since (we) take russia liao. Nvm, if russia lose, just relax n smoke cigar, i teach u ok? Everyone simply act blur, n PUSH, PUSH, N KNN-PUUUUUSSSSSH the blame to achilles #meow can already.

("Act blur" n "push blame" learnt from who? #istudyhard #studyonly #istillknownothing #jibye HUAT AH!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
I'm still waiting for your pictures.

Pierre.
Advert Space Available