The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
StahlAsia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

wat is the max services for this joint ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Messymonkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The counter said cant choose leh. Can choose meh? I always like sawadee gd massage. Yst after hougong b2b went bk sawadee for gd one
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
larkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messymonkie View Post
The counter said cant choose leh. Can choose meh? I always like sawadee gd massage. Yst after hougong b2b went bk sawadee for gd one
same experience as you bro, counter rejected my request of choosing too but still had a good time after all. Any bros can enlighten us how to go about choosing or is it by luck ? Want to try get a younger ML there
Old 12-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Asriel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went on saturday got 1hr traditional massage but no services offered leh... are we supposed to take the aromatherapy or something? whatís the SOP?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Asriel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went on saturday for 1hr traditional massage but no service offered... whatís the SOP? must get aromatherapy?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Tomteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Just went to Sawadee Resort Spa. Highly recommend this one compare to the Sawadee Spa. There are a lot of girls there. Many young and chio ladies I saw them while i'm entering the room with my ML. My ML is a typical milf but not bad looking too at least slim haha. Her name/number I never ask. There are also auntie looking type there but slim. However, not so chio. Just state very up front you are looking for young girls to massage next time.

As for the FR, nothing much quite standard. After the terrific massage, golden question popped out. 50 for hj, 50 for take off, 50 for bj. I only opt for the HJ. However, she let me fonder her breasts hehe with clothes on. The massage is really good and after the HJ I feel totally revitalize.

Not bad for a total sum of 130 ringgits which included 90 minutes good massage and hj. Highly recommended.

Bro, PM number?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Tomteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post
Just back n have a wonderful session. Choose for 1 n half hour.after half hour massage she tease my buttock n slowly massage my ball. N prompt me wan to xtra or not. Ask me turn around and she take off her trousers n underwear. N pull down her bra. So wet once u finger her. If u don care much without cd just do it. Ask for 100 but just tips her 70. Happy days
Bro, can Pm the number?
Old 13-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

LeongTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickGun View Post
KSL got condom house ? Level LG . why I am not aware ...
I normally buy from Paradigm Mall (Jln Skudai) 4th Floor , many variety . I heard is branch of Sg Wang KL .
I bought Rampant rabbit from Paradigm Mall . Not cheap but good quality . The sales guy told me can use many years .trust him lo .
Tested with my honey yesterday night . She initially seem steady . just soft moans . .
When i increased the vibration , she seem enjoy already . Start moans louder and louder .
Her body twisted when reached orgasm again and again .
And finally she cannot stand and push the vibrator away and shouted at me . "bonk me now , i am itched" .
The environment really difference than normal .
She really excited and so proactive and keep asking me bonk her hard hard .
Lucky i well prepared . I spray procomil delay spray .
I bonk her almost 30 mins .
After released , she direct slept until this morning .
Must try . trust me . sure no regret .
Old 13-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Siam750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeongTan View Post
I bought Rampant rabbit from Paradigm Mall . Not cheap but good quality . The sales guy told me can use many years .trust him lo .
Tested with my honey yesterday night . She initially seem steady . just soft moans . .
When i increased the vibration , she seem enjoy already . Start moans louder and louder .
Her body twisted when reached orgasm again and again .
And finally she cannot stand and push the vibrator away and shouted at me . "bonk me now , i am itched" .
The environment really difference than normal .
She really excited and so proactive and keep asking me bonk her hard hard .
Lucky i well prepared . I spray procomil delay spray .
I bonk her almost 30 mins .
After released , she direct slept until this morning .
Must try . trust me . sure no regret .
Veran is better than Rampant rabbit .
You can get it from Paradigm Mall condom house (Level 4) or KSL condom house (Level LG)
Old 13-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
TCY2833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post
Just back n have a wonderful session. Choose for 1 n half hour.after half hour massage she tease my buttock n slowly massage my ball. N prompt me wan to xtra or not. Ask me turn around and she take off her trousers n underwear. N pull down her bra. So wet once u finger her. If u don care much without cd just do it. Ask for 100 but just tips her 70. Happy days
Hi Bro can PM her name or nos.
Many thanks
Old 13-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Royalsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam750 View Post
Veran is better than Rampant rabbit .
You can get it from Paradigm Mall condom house (Level 4) or KSL condom house (Level LG)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam750 View Post
I tested . This is best of the best . Both side vibrate . Really can bring her to heaven in minutes .

Bro Siam , r u talking about this vibrator ?
I saw your previous post that highly recommend this vibrator .
Please pm me . Tq .
Old 15-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
cuba is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to the Sawadee RESORT spa , directly opposite holiday villa. The counter Philippino service ambassador was unfriendly and non service oriented. I went in around 11pm and ask for the rates , and then said I wanted a younger ML . She instantly said she also donít know the ML there and they will auto assign. Cannot choose. unless I got specific names or numbers. Once I heard that, I ask for the various names mention before here.

End up waited awhile, a milf came. Around late 30-40. Everything was SOP until the last 25minutes. She was rubbing the sensitive part between the ass crack. She even ask me to lift up my butt to massage the sides besides the balls. From there, she brushes the dick a few times and ask have I tried massaging there before?

Total damage : 65+50. She is very easy. You can do anything you want , so bring along condom.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
StahlAsia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Went to the Sawadee RESORT spa , directly opposite holiday villa. The counter Philippino service ambassador was unfriendly and non service oriented. I went in around 11pm and ask for the rates , and then said I wanted a younger ML . She instantly said she also donít know the ML there and they will auto assign. Cannot choose. unless I got specific names or numbers. Once I heard that, I ask for the various names mention before here.

End up waited awhile, a milf came. Around late 30-40. Everything was SOP until the last 25minutes. She was rubbing the sensitive part between the ass crack. She even ask me to lift up my butt to massage the sides besides the balls. From there, she brushes the dick a few times and ask have I tried massaging there before?

Total damage : 65+50. She is very easy. You can do anything you want , so bring along condom.
Location near where ?
Old 15-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Siam750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
Location near where ?
Taman Century
Old 15-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been there . Must visit one day .
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal