The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 28-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Thank you bro.

To continue
Still remembered my 2nd meetup with the PRC lady XH. Before that had a hard time arranging another meetup with her as her off day is only 1 day a week and she would always reserve her off day for her ex colleagues, her elder sis (whom have a kid and married a Singaporean Husband).

In the end, she managed to squeeze abit of time out for me.

The 2nd meetup. Was after my work in the evening, I was having dinner with my colleagues at Chinatown Point(I didn’t drive)..... when we were about to be done, I received a wechat message from her saying that she’s done and will wait for me at Bugis Junction. I replied that I am fine to come over Bugis but she would have to wait for me for awhile as my dinner has yet to end. She replied ok....

Soon, took a bus down to Bugis Junction and met up with XH at Starbucks. Helped her to order a drink, again, she didn’t offered to pay me. Chatted happily and I walked home with her, well, besides the part that XH didn’t offered to pay for the Starbucks drink; I admitted that I did enjoyed the meetup with her. Esp the walking home part. We walked and chatted happily that day. We still kept in contact through wechat. Chatted everyday.

Now, it’s very simple. Actually I didn’t want to text XH after the 1st meetup anymore as she kept texting, listening to her songs and didn’t offered to pay for anything. Not forgetting, the 2nd meetup that I just described , she was listening to her songs again.

Because XH took the initiative to text me in the morning most of the time, I don’t mind replying. That simple. You text me, I reply you. Cos based on my past experiences, I know and understand the feeling of texting the person and not getting any replies.

That same weekend, Saturday, was in the car with Ben at Clementi area. Ben had managed to find out where XT lives. Have to observe and wait patiently as we didn’t know when would we see XT appearing downstairs at her void deck. Luckily, it was closed to lunch time that XT appeared with her younger sister. Same situation as how I got into bed with K; but the only difference was that we strike immediately as.....
clue 1: they were both carrying a handbag each, means they would be going somewhere else after lunch. We couldn’t afford to waste time and wait until at night when they come back.
Clue 2: they were dressed quite beautifully and not in casual wear.

Both XT and her sis lost consciousness as we applied pressure using our handkerchiefs to their noses. It was then agreed that Ben and I would be taking one each.

Showed XT and her sis the ‘videos’ and ‘photos’ after they woke up naked, side by side in bed and they screamed. Didn’t took me long enough until they agreed to comply. Ben then led XT’s younger sister away, into the next room.

I then pounced on XT; as she was quite petite in size, with one slip of my arms; I cuddled her in bed, on top of her and kissing her naked body, licking down from her neck, down south to her breasts, tummy, leaving a trail of saliva. This one also not virgin already.... what a waste.

Never mind, I shall enjoy myself....
Old 28-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

To continue

Was licking XT’s petite naked body , enjoying myself when I heard noises next door. The familiar sound of hips thrusting. That was enough to make my semi erected dick hard.

I quickly beckoned to XT and we moved to the next room. Ben was pumping XT’s younger sister in doggy position. I couldn’t take it and inserted into XT in standing doggy position and started pumping as well; my hands gripping her waists and roamed around her body. So 4 of us in the room having sex. Stayed in that same position and while I was having sex with XT, I carried on watching Ben. He had already flipped his partner to missionary and with his weight on top of her. After awhile, back to doggying her on the bed while his sweat started to drip onto her naked back, some droplets rolled down his chest. I had watched enough and walked XT back to the master room while pumping into her along the way.

Felt my cum was about to ejaculate, I then bent down, kissed and licked XT’s sweaty back. Felt so turned on and finally burst my cum, my hands squeezing her breasts. My nose buried in her naked back. Her back smell of sweat and saliva. Withdrew my cock out, my cum leaked and some strings dangling outside XT’s pussy.
As for the juice, only abit, she’s not as horny as K. Whenever I have sex with K, her juice was really alot.

I then pushed XT back onto the bed and cuddled her, smelling and kissing her body. After awhile, I then got up and went to the next room, leaving XT naked, lying face up staring at the ceiling.

Ben was about to insert his dick into XT’s sister, getting ready for the 2nd round. Why is this guy always faster than me? Even his recovery time is faster and his dick also gets hard faster. Ben started doggying his partner on the bed while gripping her waists. I then returned back to where XT was.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Thank you bro. Glad that you find my story interesting and nicely written. Really appreciate it

To continue~
Previously.... After one round, I left XT naked, lying on the bed staring at the ceiling and went to the next room. Ben was about to insert his dick into XT’s sister, getting ready for the 2nd round. Why is this guy always faster than me? Even his recovery time is faster and his dick also gets hard faster. Ben started doggying his partner on the bed while gripping her waists. I then returned back to where XT was.

I then lied on top of XT and began my foreplay with her; could smell my manly smell imprinted on her after one round of sex. High.... It didn't take long for my little bro to become hard again and I started inserting and pumping into XT in missionary, kneeling down and kneading her breasts. Switched to doggy, licked her back and pumped her on the bed doggy style. Ended up ejaculated deep into her; back in missionary position. Did another round (round 3) and decided to stop for the moment as there's still a need to conserve my energy for the night 'marathon'. Did her 3 rounds in 4 hours. For the 3 rounds, XT's pretty much like a dead fish; same as E(I mentioned her previously). What to do, no feel.

How I missed the delicious sex with the MILF (K) who was just 5 years elder than me, she's just...very good in bed and delicious.

As sunlight streamed in the next day, was already at my 4th round, pumping into XT in missionary, kneeling down and kneading her breasts. Felt so hot and we sweated quite alot. AHHHHH I exclaimed! and ejaculated yet another wave of soldiers into XT. Looking at the face of the Ang Somaline look-alike, gave me so much pleasure as I really did visualise having sex with the actress. Lied on top of her and both of us fell asleep, really shagged out. Before that, I remembered I still could hear noises from the next room before drifting into a deep sleep.

It was until the late afternoon that I woke up, XT was also up but was staring blankly. I then got up and went to the next room to have a look. Ben was still at it, on the bed missionary, kneeling down and kneading his partner's breasts. Watched for quite awhile, watching him changed to doggy, back to missionary, doggy again while licking her back..... Increased his pace and exclaimed loudly! He has ejaculated. When I asked Ben his progress so far, he answered that he had 5 rounds throughout the night and 2 rounds in the day. (More than me)

Anyway we were about to send the 2 sisters back soon, it was already the late afternoon. Ben decided to do the last round and I walked back to the room.

With me finished the last round and rolled down the side of XT's sweaty body, the room was silence except for our panting. I then got up and went to the next room again, Ben was at it again. When I went to the bed for a closer look; XT's sister was a wreck, think she was too shagged as her eyes were closed and she was so wet and sweaty; her hair in a mess and stucked to her naked body; she just let Ben do the deed. I also saw blood on the bedsheets, meaning Ben was 'lucky' enough to have taken her virginity. Turned out that XT's younger sister is a virgin.

Watched for awhile as Ben ejaculated deep inside her; panting.

Washed up, sent the 2 sisters back I told XT that I will be contacting her for the next 'happenings'. I expect her to be available whenever she receive my text.

On the way back home, I asked Ben whether he's aware that XT's sister is a virgin and he answered that he only found out when he was naked and lying in bed with the lady. The lady told him as she's scared before the deed. Ben still went ahead anyway. Jialat haha... Lucky him... He even told me he's quite satisfied that he conquered a virgin lol. Thanks to me... Well, I will still arrange for the session with XT and her sister in future. Told Ben that I will also ask him along, not forgetting K and her friend.

To continue again.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

To continue

After that steamy sex, with the 4 of us in the house. I bedded XT while Ben bedded her younger sister. Days continued to pass and I was still in contact via wechat with the PRC lady XH, while having regular sex with XT. I also did bedded K at times also, as I missed her delicious body. I would saviour and devour her beautiful naked body whenever I contact her for sex. Her sexual skills is so much different from XT; whom most of the time is like a dead fish. No feel.

In this part I will be describing my third date with XH. Since the 1st day that I have contacted and texted her via wechat, I was well aware that she love going to the movies. But both our working timing doesn't suit and doesn't augment well for us to watch a movie together. I am free on weekends while she's not; she has to work. And during her off day on weekday, I have to work in the day, unless I take my annual leave. She did suggested movies to me a few times. In the end, we managed to arrange a movie on a Friday night at Tiong Bahru Plaza. I still remembered I did a check on the movie the night before, it starts around 8pm. The movie name? IP MAN; if you guys remembered this IP MAN that was shown last year around December, but this movie in question didn't have Donnie Yen thou. "Master Z: The Ip Man Legacy"

I shall stop this part. Will narrate more on this particular movie date with XH, which didn't turn out really well.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

On the day of the movie.
Friday.
During the day; as it was her off day; XH went out to meet her ex colleagues, bla bla bla..... friend ah.... bla bla bla.....

Soon, it was in the evening and I knocked off from work; reached Tiong Bahru in about 10-15 mins as my workplace's not very far from the shopping mall. Texted XH via wechat that I had reached but no reply. At that point of time, I worried that we might missed the movie thou, although the movie starts at 8pm but how now brown cow? If she replied earlier, I could have bought the tickets first.....Didn't have much faith in her.

After about 20 mins, I called her and she answered almost immediately. wtf..... saying she's reaching soon.

XH reached and I could tell from her facial expression that something was amiss. She never changed, still with her earpiece on and listening to her songs. She then told me that she fell asleep in the train; only woke up when I called her mobile. Walked awhile and she told me to buy the tickets first while she needs to be in Watson to help her friend to buy some stuffs, then I still have to come down from the cinema and back to Watsons after buying the tickets. I was kinda unhappy at that point of time. (Don't ask me why)

What would you bros think?

Went ahead and bought the tickets anyway, came back down to Watsons when I was done. Ended up she didn't buy anything. Went to the food court next..... She pua stunt, declared that she's not eating; just accompany me to eat nia..... I could sensed that she's not in a good mood thou.

Bought my food, sat down. She then went to buy her drink (She did asked me what I wanted to drink thou, but I declined). Well, the whole dinner, we were silent while she was using her phone, texting, playing game while sipping her drink. I did tried to talk to her but she just nodded her head, gave short replies, didn't even smile.

Continuing the next part.....

At the movies.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Last update of the night.
Went to the theater too early, waited outside for awhile. XH didn't really chat with me much, didn't really smile. The atmosphere was quite awkward. We were only waiting in silence for the movie to start.
Went in..... sitting there in silence watching the opening advertisement. I tried to engage XH abit and tried chatting with her, since the movie had still yet to start. Again, I just got back simple and short replies.... ah, En, hmmmmm..... wtf is this. Confirmed she bad mood lah. But shouldn't take it on me right?

Watched the movie in silence. When the movie ended, XH got up immediately! WTF is this again? Some movie has after credits you know. Required to stay till the end or we would have missed it. What to do? I have to follow her out of the theater what..... Do I have a choice? Since she already stood up to leave.

Walked in silence back to the MRT station. I tried asking her if she wanna chill somewhere or have a drink? She told me she's kinda tired. At that point of time, I kind of made up my mind not intending to date her anymore. She really spoilt my night.
Waited with her at the platform for the train as we were both taking different sides. XH didn't asked the cost of her movie ticket, as usual...... I paid for both tickets.

Watched her boarded the train. After awhile, while I was in the train. I just text XH a simple message.... Hope she enjoyed the movie and have a good rest when she reach home. XH replied almost immediately, saying that she was having her menstruation and was in a bad mood. She always felt this way during the time of her month (Every month also bad mood, how can)..... I then waved it off and asked her to have a good rest.

Well, my night was really spoilt. She really did affect my mood as well. Really made up my mind not to contact her. Texted K thereafter and asked her to accompany me tomorrow and the day after next (Was feeling down). K then replied almost immediately that she actually had plans with her housemate (That friend whom Ben upped). She then sent me another text that she could arrange on this. It is a Yes! Made arrangements to fetch her tomorrow morning to my unit.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
OriginalDivock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, do continue
Old 04-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

To continue after few days of 'hiatus'

Previously.... XH spoilt the movie date already, I was so sien that I texted K thereafter and asked her to accompany me tomorrow and the day after next.

Went to fetch K on the next day Saturday morning, decided to have our own private time in my unit. Once we entered my bedroom, I quickly grabbed K and hugged her tightly, frenching her as she reciprocated. We had a tongue fight; exchanging saliva. Smell abit of cigarette smell while frenching. Think she did smoked before she met up with me. Both of us collapsed onto the bed as I landed on top of her.

I quickly stripped K while kissing her body aggressively; from her neck and down south, slowly to her breasts. Just kissing and licking her neck alone, I could smell the cig smell on her already. K gave some small moans while I dried humped her, both of us bouncing on the bed. Moments later, my dick was fully erected, I even felt the urge to ejaculate already. Quickly inserted into K and rock above her in missionary. Flipped K into standing doggy position, licked her sexy naked back and.... piak piak piak piak....

piak piak piak
piak piak piak piak
piak piak piak piak

The sound of our moans echoed in the bedroom as well. Just when it's so hot until my sweat dripped on to K's back, ARGH!!! I ejaculated deep into K and I held it there. I then continued pumping at a steady pace while kneading K's breasts and grabbing her waist until my dick turned flaccid. I then withdrew and watched my cum leaked out in strings..... onto the floor. The floor was abit wet with her juice also.

I took a look at my phone.... No text or whatsoever.
We then cuddled on the bed. K could somehow sensed that I was waiting for someone's text. She then asked.

I ended up telling her the whole issue with the PRC lady XH, but she did asked me if I took a liking to XH anot, I myself was stumped as I myself was not sure at that point of time. Well, maybe I was indeed too used to the fact that we chatted in wechat everyday, so far no text from XH after yesterday's date... Deep down I felt weird. Have this type of feeling before?

K told me not to mind too much that the lady herself didn't pay for anything and also not to mind her moodswing during code red. She also told me that I shouldn't let XH's moodswing affect my mood, as a result, it did spoilt my Friday evening.

She didn't really comfort me that much after giving me the above mentioned advise. K is the type that's so direct that she would use harsh words at times. I better not continue and seek her comfort any more, else I would be the one that would ended up being scolded by all the harsh truth from her. She will just rattled on and on. Ended up, she moved ontop of me and I cuddled her while she gave me a deep frenching. Ready for another round as I flipped K over.
Ended up doing her 3 rounds in 4 hours. We were so wet with our mixed sweat after the 3 rounds as we laid side by side, staring at the ceiling and panting. Ended up in between the 2nd and 3rd shot, I did received a message from XH in the end, she just pretended that nothing happened yesterday and just told me she's having her lunch at about 3 plus pm bla bla bla, I did replied her abit.

Took a shot nap after firing 3 shots into K; with her lying on my chest, her arms around my shoulders and my hands roaming her sweaty body and grabbing her butt cheeks. When we woke up, the room was already in darkness.... 8 plus pm. Got dressed, went out for dinner and we decided to have sex again later at night.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

To continue

Had another 4 rounds of sex with K during the night, with rest in between. We fell asleep at around 8 plus am in the morning. Shagged...Hugged K and sleep, with her lying on my chest, with my hands on her waists.

It was around afternoon when I woke up. K was still asleep. I gently shoved K aside and reached out for my phone. Saw a message from the PRC lady XH in wechat. The message read “???” Wtf

I guessed XH texted me this way was that I have yet to send her any text. But then, she could at least text me a message with a content right. I just entertained her anyway and replied that message. Chatted awhile and it was radio silence. XH stopped replying. Heck.

It was just then that K woke up. She saw my grim face and I told her that while she was asleep, I did chatted awhile with XH. K then gave me a stern look. She then told me in a firm and strict manner that I shouldn’t entertain XH again.

Suddenly needed comfort and pushed K to lie down on the bed while I buried my head in her breasts. Started kissing and licking her breasts. Smell of sweat. Song! Licked down her body to her tummy and belly button. Dried humped K awhile and proceeded to pump her slowly in missionary position; admiring the trail of saliva that I have left on her naked and sexy body. Lied down on her and continue....
piak piak piak piak
Piak
Piak
The sound of hips and tummies crashing against each other echoed in the bedroom. Flipped K to the prone doggy position and released deep into her after about 7-10 mins. I then hugged her sweaty body and smelling her sweaty back. Ended up doing K in that same prone doggy position, lasted longer and released without changing position.

Cuddled K while lying on top of her, we chatted awhile and decided to shower and wash up. I then sent K home.

At night, did chat awhile with XH through wechat. Been used to the fact that we chatted in wechat almost Everyday. If I took K’s advise, thing is, how can I stop contacting XH suddenly? Needs time. Anyway I shall monitor XH attitude and behaviour again and make a decision.

To be continued... will mention about my next date yet again.... with XH

Last edited by evoralliart; 08-05-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Thank you bro. To continue
2019 January
The next outing with XH took place on a weekday after my work(think was on a Tuesday, can’t really remember) plans? XH wanted to watch movie yet again lol.... it’s like I didn’t learnt my lesson previously and still agree..... just forget it. At the same time I texted K for a round of sex at hotel 81 after my date with XH. In case I felt really sien after the meetup, I still can get my source of comfort.
K agreed and she told me to let her know once I was done with my meetup with XH.
On that day, XH and I , we agreed to meet at Tiong Bahru again. Forgotten what show we intended to watch. It was conversation as usual during the day and XH was with her elder sister the whole day outside. After work, I drove to Tiong Bahru plaza and parked my car in the carpark basement. Texted XH that I have reached and she replied after like 30 mins; pua stunt again. Luckily I have yet to buy the tickets. Show’s starting anyway, around 7 plus. Cannot make it already.

XH told me she’s at Sembawang beach with her elder sis...Wtf. Sembawang and Tiong Bahru. Just imagine. I really felt like leaving at that point of time liao.... really felt like fetching K and have sex with her instead. Made me wonder if XH really see any importance in our date anot? Always pua stunt.

I initially replied XH to meet next time, but she told me why not we meet at Jurong East and have a simple dinner. Ok then, I just went ahead. Took a train to Jurong East instead of driving, in case traffic jam.

Met up with XH at Jurong East MRT station but she was abit late. Ate dinner(She waited for me to pay again). Walked awhile chit chat and we left for home. I need to collect my car at Tiong Bahru plaza, but I preferred to take train alone. Sent XH to take the train, I then waited for the next train and took towards Tiong Bahru. I can say that the outing is not as great but at least abit better as compared to the movie date the previous time. XH is still wearing her earpiece and listening to songs throughout the date, she still wait for me to make payment. Well, but at least she’s not having any moodswing that day. I then texted K that I am on the way to collect my car and will fetch her at her house.

K replied in a short while. She invited me to come up her house instead.

To be continued.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Went for a hiatus for quite awhile.... didn't really have the motivation and inspiration to write. So didn't continue this story

To continue....
Previously...~~
After my date with XH, while otw in the train to collect my car at Tiong Bahru Plaza, I texted K to arrange a steamy and delicious session with her. She replied shortly to ask me to come up to her house as she's lazy to go out at that hour already.

I was gaping at my phone with my mouth wide opened. Asked her address and that came shortly.

Drove to her house.

K opened the door to greet me and I saw her roommate(She waved at me). K's roommate was the one that had sex with Ben and they managed to build quite a good rapport together. Too bad they didn't exchange phone numbers.
K's friend asked me about Ben and I just replied he's still fine "Alive and Kicking" lol. She even suggested to have a session again; 4 of us. I smiled and replied her: "Should be fine, shall see how".

K then held my hands and led me into the room. She was too delicious to resist. I then grabbed her and hugged her tightly. But when I was about to french her, she stopped me and looked into my eyes. K then told me in a very serious manner:"I have something important to tell you". I looked at her, stunned.

~~~

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1