The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: MeiLe#6(2033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MeiLe#6(2033)....24yr old mm fm JiangXi(born in the yr of the Dog)...slight tan, sexy foxy syt chiobu looker wif an egg shapish face, well drawn eyebrows, lovely sleepy eyes, shapely slight sharpish nose, has a sexy distinct mole above her right lip n a faint mole abv middle lip, sensuous soft lips n a longish soft tongue(v gd for all things licking n sucking!), cute whiteish straight small teeth, straight black shoulder length hair...young girlie nu ren wei allure n cld pass off as a hot chiobu syt Bugis gal!, kinda looks slightly like Kpop star Ailee(albeit this MeiLe looks younger n much slimmer)....ard 158-159cm ht wif slim shapely legs....fresh sensuous hot firm tight slim young bod w/o any visible fats, sexy proportionate, hot smallish waist!, smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has faint Venus Dimples impressions fm certain angles(accurate indicator as she does indeed hv a high sex drive!), ard 44-45kgwt....perky shapely B-cup boobs wif light brown small button nipples....perky juicy firm tight ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy a tad bushy, smallish flaps, no smell...has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is high...bubbly nottie saucy frisky horny sexy girlie syt chiobu wif a flirty sweet smile + faint dimples + foxy mole abv right lip, phoaar!....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company...strikes me as geunine albeit a smart young sharp cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....raba, french, mutual strip....kept her in her black bra n sexy black briefs n killer heels v nice mirrors effects enjoying different angles of her hot tight young bod n sexy slim legs + rubbed me cock front n back, frenching/dfk, gd eyecontact, arms ard me neck.....then took off her bra, squeezed her boobs n tweaked her nipples, feeling her all over.....then pulled down briefs to her ankles, now full on skin to skin rub cock on pussy n ass, hot frenching/dfk, hands all over each other, super delicious shiok start to the session!!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....fun cheeky banter while she soaped me n gave me a soothing neck massage.....frenching/dfk on tap at all times.....she then soaped herself n rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy n legs all over me moving 360 degrees slowly, v nice!.....hdly gd.....then did a soapy boobs/nipples rub on me cock going up n down wif gd eyecontact, v nice......gd bbbj, suction not bad, full head deepthroat, again wif gd eyecontact.....ended towelling me dry, nice touch!

Bed...full works pkge premium!...does back work but i declined....she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs coupled by mirror effects!...french/dfk on tap at all times....normally i aint into having my nipples licked becuz not much feel for me, but she licked n sucked so sensuously coupled by her hot syt chio looks n bod really turned me on!!....light slurpy catbath, gd....sensuous slurpy lick ar v nice again also becuz of the sight of her doing it!.....slurpy balls lick n suck, lick of cockshaft n lick n suck cockhead, v nice becuz of her long soft tongue!....bbbj again wif full head deepthroat, now more solid than shower becuz takes her time, wet slurpy + really enjoyed the sight of her hot firm slim young bod moving ard at the same time, shiok!....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v shiok now becuz submissive hot bbbj, great eyecontact + coupled by mirrors effect!....

My turn...did me usual routine....sexy sensual natural reaction fm her....me on top, caressed her face, french, then licked her neck, rubbed me cock on her pussy, hands caressing her bod....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck....best bit here though was tonguefu becuz she seemed to luv it - grinded her pussy on my tongue lips while i alternated between clit n pussy, she squeezing her tits, high 'pain' looks, bod squirming, pussy now dripping wet!....went up n let her taste her cuntjuice frenching then put me cock in her mouth for more solid bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy....phoaar!!

Fj....natural passionate sensuous hot wet n wild!....french/dfk on tap at all times, hands all over, great eyecontact, loud moans.....pussy neither tight nor loose but v wet!.....gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding.....all std positions.....

misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit while pumping....doggie v shiok becuz of her hot slim bod/lovely shapely back+ perky juicy tight ass+ her grimace pleasure looks in the mirrors, push back as well!.....followed on by me getting her to lie flat on her tummy, now mix between horizontal pump on ass n skin to skin grind pump on ass, turned her head to french, also enjoying mirror action!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, deep tight wet pump action, squuezed her tits hard at times, other times pulled her close to french....cowgal super delicious, becuz of her slim toned bod n legs + stamina, she was able to grind me slow to fast n slow agn wif her legs/thighs straddling me, v shiok!.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mm has not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
Hi Bro Omnia, Thanks for the nice FR! I want to be young too.
Old 27-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MeiLe#6(2033)....24yr old mm fm JiangXi(born in the yr of the Dog)...slight tan, sexy foxy syt chiobu looker wif an egg shapish face, well drawn eyebrows, lovely sleepy eyes, shapely slight sharpish nose, has a sexy distinct mole above her right lip n a faint mole abv middle lip, sensuous soft lips n a longish soft tongue(v gd for all things licking n sucking!), cute whiteish straight small teeth, straight black shoulder length hair...young girlie nu ren wei allure n cld pass off as a hot chiobu syt Bugis gal!, kinda looks slightly like Kpop star Ailee(albeit this MeiLe looks younger n much slimmer)....ard 158-159cm ht wif slim shapely legs....fresh sensuous hot firm tight slim young bod w/o any visible fats, sexy proportionate, hot smallish waist!, smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has faint Venus Dimples impressions fm certain angles(accurate indicator as she does indeed hv a high sex drive!), ard 44-45kgwt....perky shapely B-cup boobs wif light brown small button nipples....perky juicy firm tight ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy a tad bushy, smallish flaps, no smell...has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is high...bubbly nottie saucy frisky horny sexy girlie syt chiobu wif a flirty sweet smile + faint dimples + foxy mole abv right lip, phoaar!....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company...strikes me as geunine albeit a smart young sharp cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....raba, french, mutual strip....kept her in her black bra n sexy black briefs n killer heels v nice mirrors effects enjoying different angles of her hot tight young bod n sexy slim legs + rubbed me cock front n back, frenching/dfk, gd eyecontact, arms ard me neck.....then took off her bra, squeezed her boobs n tweaked her nipples, feeling her all over.....then pulled down briefs to her ankles, now full on skin to skin rub cock on pussy n ass, hot frenching/dfk, hands all over each other, super delicious shiok start to the session!!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....fun cheeky banter while she soaped me n gave me a soothing neck massage.....frenching/dfk on tap at all times.....she then soaped herself n rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy n legs all over me moving 360 degrees slowly, v nice!.....hdly gd.....then did a soapy boobs/nipples rub on me cock going up n down wif gd eyecontact, v nice......gd bbbj, suction not bad, full head deepthroat, again wif gd eyecontact.....ended towelling me dry, nice touch!

Bed...full works pkge premium!...does back work but i declined....she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs coupled by mirror effects!...french/dfk on tap at all times....normally i aint into having my nipples licked becuz not much feel for me, but she licked n sucked so sensuously coupled by her hot syt chio looks n bod really turned me on!!....light slurpy catbath, gd....sensuous slurpy lick ar v nice again also becuz of the sight of her doing it!.....slurpy balls lick n suck, lick of cockshaft n lick n suck cockhead, v nice becuz of her long soft tongue!....bbbj again wif full head deepthroat, now more solid than shower becuz takes her time, wet slurpy + really enjoyed the sight of her hot firm slim young bod moving ard at the same time, shiok!....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v shiok now becuz submissive hot bbbj, great eyecontact + coupled by mirrors effect!....

My turn...did me usual routine....sexy sensual natural reaction fm her....me on top, caressed her face, french, then licked her neck, rubbed me cock on her pussy, hands caressing her bod....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck....best bit here though was tonguefu becuz she seemed to luv it - grinded her pussy on my tongue lips while i alternated between clit n pussy, she squeezing her tits, high 'pain' looks, bod squirming, pussy now dripping wet!....went up n let her taste her cuntjuice frenching then put me cock in her mouth for more solid bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy....phoaar!!

Fj....natural passionate sensuous hot wet n wild!....french/dfk on tap at all times, hands all over, great eyecontact, loud moans.....pussy neither tight nor loose but v wet!.....gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding.....all std positions.....

misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit while pumping....doggie v shiok becuz of her hot slim bod/lovely shapely back+ perky juicy tight ass+ her grimace pleasure looks in the mirrors, push back as well!.....followed on by me getting her to lie flat on her tummy, now mix between horizontal pump on ass n skin to skin grind pump on ass, turned her head to french, also enjoying mirror action!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, deep tight wet pump action, squuezed her tits hard at times, other times pulled her close to french....cowgal super delicious, becuz of her slim toned bod n legs + stamina, she was able to grind me slow to fast n slow agn wif her legs/thighs straddling me, v shiok!.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mm has not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
tried her but totally no feeling. OKT kept saying she is good but i totally not aroused by her. Maybe because of her mole which makes her look like a guy. Lol.

This house's girls are going down the drain and I used to be a regular there. I think even the OKT knows it himself.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Any FR for MeiLing#1?

Saw her twice and has a beauty of her own.

Tempted to try next time.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 24-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#17 - Meixin/Meixing

Went to her a couple of times.

Drawn by her very beautiful smile and friendly demeanor.
I think her boobs are B~C, nice to play with.

I like that she's a bit meaty, nice piak piak sound when banging her lol.

Very accommodating with positions so far, I think 'm going to try a few new things with her next time.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

This house's girls are going down the drain and I used to be a regular there. I think even the OKT knows it himself.[/QUOTE]

Agree with you. I stopped going there for awhile already. Okt also not that good now.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently try this gal mei yu #12 not going into detail as she the type of services gal I like and wish to keep it this way. She now on my RTF list together with anqi of 2831A. Nowadays services gal like her really hard to come by.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Recently try this gal mei yu #12 not going into detail as she the type of services gal I like and wish to keep it this way. She now on my RTF list together with anqi of 2831A. Nowadays services gal like her really hard to come by.
You mean the big boobs An Ni, is it?
But her boobs a little soft to squeeze.

2831A got An Qi meh?

I tot the previous slim and tall An Qi gone back liao.

The two new gals are Yuan Yuan and Ke Ke.

Another pretty one has not start work yet.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You mean the big boobs An Ni, is it?
But her boobs a little soft to squeeze.

2831A got An Qi meh?

I tot the previous slim and tall An Qi gone back liao.

The two new gals are Yuan Yuan and Ke Ke.

Another pretty one has not start work yet.
Opps is an ni not an qi. hahahaha... even ah gwee also sometime call the wrong name. Her boobs and height remind me of xin er 1608. Got new gal already? I few week no go there liao time to drop by look see look see.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Opps is an ni not an qi. hahahaha... even ah gwee also sometime call the wrong name. Her boobs and height remind me of xin er 1608. Got new gal already? I few week no go there liao time to drop by look see look see.
Ya la. Got two new gals now. Got three more next week.

Ah Gwee say long time no see you liao.

Must be go other houses liao.

BTW, your Mei Yu #12, the Yu is Rain or Jade? How to pronounce?

How tall is she? Can french boh? Service ho boh?

Old 16-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

May I reply on his behalf? LOL

If you trust me, this Meiyu is pronounce as jade. And her service is good, can french.

BUT she is not that tall, about 1.6 or shorter
Old 16-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

美玉 think abt 1.6m not tall you know me so many years liao I only write 2 type of gal mah. Good or bad only those average or so so I can't be bother to write mah. So far this gal not the pretty type but services gum my standard.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
May I reply on his behalf? LOL

If you trust me, this Meiyu is pronounce as jade. And her service is good, can french.

BUT she is not that tall, about 1.6 or shorter
Quote:
美玉 think abt 1.6m not tall you know me so many years liao I only write 2 type of gal mah. Good or bad only those average or so so I can't be bother to write mah. So far this gal not the pretty type but services gum my standard.
OK la. Thx for the info.

Will pay 2033 a visit or maybe go David's den opposite to call her.
Can rabba rabba, hug and french her on the warm waterbed.

Maybe if lucky also got warm water BBBJ.

But then hor, if my sweetie in 2036 see me call Mei Yu then I die cok standing liao.

Must wait for her menses leave.

Old 16-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK la. Thx for the info.

Will pay 2033 a visit or maybe go David's den opposite to call her.
Can rabba rabba, hug and french her on the warm waterbed.

Maybe if lucky also got warm water BBBJ.

But then hor, if my sweetie in 2036 see me call Mei Yu then I die cok standing liao.

Must wait for her menses leave.
wah lau eh bro.... this meiyu been around one year liao leh... you now then know meh...

oh ya.... I forgot..... some people till now still haven't even tried 1425 anqi.

Any way, I think most of us will be moving on to some of the newbies in town!

Saw a couple of pretty ones that started work!

May reveal soon
Old 17-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wah lau eh bro.... this meiyu been around one year liao leh... you now then know meh...

oh ya.... I forgot..... some people till now still haven't even tried 1425 anqi.

Any way, I think most of us will be moving on to some of the newbies in town!

Saw a couple of pretty ones that started work!

May reveal soon
Actually I did not go to 2033 for a long time liao.

Dun really like the gals there and the OKT also.

Old 17-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I did not go to 2033 for a long time liao.

Dun really like the gals there and the OKT also.
What did the OKT do to you bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1