The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Just wanna rant abit..

After last week match Vs City, I think we can have some expectation this weekend only to be disappointed..

We are not good enough in the final third, we are shipping goals in...

Yes I know rebuilding takes time but the mistakes we made are all basic and unnecessary, like giving the ball away or a GK flopper.....

Now that we have international break, which is kinda frustrating but at the same time, a good chance to regroup and buck up....

Hopefully next match we really show what we are capable of....

YNWA
Re-group?
Most of the Liverpool players are involved in the Internationals !

I just hope that they can all come back injury-free..... otherwise big big headache for BR.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Gerrard may not be suitable for Liverpool's current style of play. He is the typical English style midfielder and for him to adapt at his age is quite hard on him...... so I am not surprised at the mistakes he has been making.
maybe it's time to find a new position for him.... as a striker...!! killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

did rafa say something like stevie can b a very good striker when he's older??
Old 03-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the price to pay for not splurging during the transfer window and shipping yr players out? Honestly, when we were 1-0 down and into the 2H, I already had the lousy feeling it was highly unlikely Pool would equalise but Ars, with the more dangerous moves and our at times comical defending is the likelier one to score.

As Beck mentioned, our final 3rd play was disappointing. We often lacked ideas and floated aimless crosses into the penalty area which were easily cleared by Arse's tall defenders. There was only so much Suarez could do without any real support. Stirling had a decent game but his inexperience couldnt get the better of Ars' experienced defence. Borini was non-existent again. Already the 3rd EPL game but he had yet to impress. I would not be surprised if Pool succumbed to desperation and re-sign Owen. Who knows, he may juz surprise! (sorry lah, juz a light joke aside ... i know all of us are still feeling the heat and anger!!! (and more so after seeing stupid scums cum back fr 2-1 to win 2-3 )

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...e-will-improve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-----------
Reading P2 W0 D1 L1 - GD2 P1
Aston Villa P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD3 P1
Liverpool P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD5 P1
QPR P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD7 P1
Southampton P3 W0 D0 L3 - GD4 P0

With the situation we are in .... it is quite difficult to drop further ... and not to improve .........
Old 03-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...e-will-improve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-----------
Reading P2 W0 D1 L1 - GD2 P1
Aston Villa P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD3 P1
Liverpool P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD5 P1
QPR P3 W0 D1 L2 - GD7 P1
Southampton P3 W0 D0 L3 - GD4 P0

With the situation we are in .... it is quite difficult to drop further ... and not to improve .........
Which manager will not say like that?? Actually he has NO ANSWER to this rapid decline...maybe he should use our bomohs
Old 03-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
As Beck mentioned, our final 3rd play was disappointing. We often lacked ideas and floated aimless crosses into the penalty area which were easily cleared by Arse's tall defenders. There was only so much Suarez could do without any real support. Stirling had a decent game but his inexperience couldnt get the better of Ars' experienced defence. Borini was non-existent again.
just to add, saw how our defenders and midfielders were backing off whenever arsenal attacked, no one was standing up and blocking or going for the challenge. Such backing off only gave the attackers impentus to attack further.

midfield save for joe allen was almost non-existent, and can't expect a thin
small-frame joe allen to be a monster in the middle of the park.

Final third was also disappointing, fanciful footwork, passing but not shooting from range, crossing to dunno where and dunno to who.

BR bring a passing game style to L'pool. Fancy passing but no end results.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

The way the team is playing is like taking one step forward and two step back.....
Old 03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This game exposed Sahin cruelly. It's not fair to just blame Gerrard. Sahin's non-existent in midfield. No marking, just backing off when Arsenal is charging forward. The positioning of the team is too attack oriented. Once Arsenal attacks, our full backs are too high up to track back, our midfielders and defenders aren't marking Arsenal's strikers as well.

It's really interesting to see how we play last night. The way we play... how come Carroll won't be able to gel into the team? The wingers want to cross but don't have a target man to aim for. End up the ball is passed back to the centre of the pitch. Carroll would be able to reach the ends of Sterling's crosses. Now Sterling beats his man but has no one to cross to, he looks like a left-sided Jermaine Pennant.

As a guy who plays Football Manager, we should add a goal and assist bonus in Suarez's contract to motivate him.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Which manager will not say like that?? Actually he has NO ANSWER to this rapid decline...maybe he should use our bomohs
Different class means different class .... Good Manager will talk facts and reasonable clear target ...

An average mangaer will give "general" comments like "we will improve" ... just like those "Cheat Eat" type of ppl will say ..... "Boss no problem will be done asap" .... however when asked "asap" means when ... they usually have no idea "when" and just wait for miracle ...

SO ... ? if next game, we win ... he will said we improve liao but if we lose or draw .... he will say ... "as I mentioned ... we need time to improve"

JUST ANOTHER sweet talk "CHEAT EAT" manager that hoping players will perform and success drop from sky .... BR said before : "We will be playing passing game" .... through out the season si bo ... ONE SYSTEM work for all games si bo?????" WTF ....

A GOOD manager will change tactic basing on the opponent's player quality & weakness vs the quality & weakness of his own players ...

Yesterday we are playing Arsenal ... their players are younger & faster ... Did BR solve this problem or just stick to his "One system" hoping that it works ... cant work still no change in tactic .... 2nd half AW totally out-witted him

ANOTHER SAD SEASON ... can only hope for the best ... after his this kind of reply from the manager
Old 03-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Old 03-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
maybe it's time to find a new position for him.... as a striker...!! killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

did rafa say something like stevie can b a very good striker when he's older??
Agreed let him be the support striker for Suarez. Who knows wat will happen??? Let the youngsters run the midfield..
Old 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon! BR, buy the entire bloody swansea team and name them liverpool!Even Swansea is at the top half of the table after losing few key players!He must be joking, wait till next transfer window! Hell know which players agree to come!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

how cud liverpool haf ended in tis kind of situation? ... henry can say wateva he wants, but u r losing time ... tis cud mean another season wasted juz lidat wen it has barely even started ...

me sure dat many players haf extended/renew their contracts wif a new belief in liverpool ... if dey dun sort it out rite, bigga probs wil appear end of season ...

a few options available now ...

bring in youngsters like morgan, but dey may not b ready ...

owen is available, drogba n anelka may b 2 ... me not 2 keen on ze 1st 1 ... drogba may not even leave ze shanghai club, but if he does, he certainly haf other suitors offering betta options ... other names include del piero, mcfadden, heskey, beattie, carew ...

actuary, me oso tink can push gerrard up ... tink he can partner suarez wel ... in midfield, liverpool oredi has n abundance of goot players ...

Old 03-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Re-group?
Most of the Liverpool players are involved in the Internationals !

I just hope that they can all come back injury-free..... otherwise big big headache for BR.
Damn! Forgot its international break!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Goliathus09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arsenal show us what is passing football with killer goals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1