The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Thrustme83 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Erotic Stories to share.

THE CHER & HARLINA STORY

Cher decided to meet her friend, Harlina at her home to discuss the school work. When she pressed the doorbell, Harlina answered it. They both sat in the living room and spoke for a long time. Cher told Harlina ...
"Oh I see, you were getting fucked by him when I called" said Cher.

"Yeah right, he really got a huge one" replied Harlina.

Harlina told Cher how he went on fucking her, the size of his cock and all other stuff. Cher was getting turned on when she heard about the details.

Cher has never been fucked with a huge cock so far....
Old 28-10-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Erotic Stories to share.

"Hey Cher did I turn you on or something?" asked Harlina as she saw Cher closing and opening her legs.

Cher was in her short sleeved T-shirt and a black polyester pant. Her arms were creamy and fair complexioned.

"Tell me frankly are you horny?" asked Harlina.

Seeing her friend's situation, Harlina decided to tease her to the limit. That would be more pleasurable, to see her sexy friend Cher moan with desire. Harlina let Cher to the bedroom and removed her clothes, while Cher removed hers too. Soon both of the sexy women were naked, standing with their bodies entwined, kissing and touching each other.

Cher was so sexually pent up, that at Harlina's kisses and touches. She had her first orgasm, standing and trembling as her body was swept over with a shattering orgasm. She clenched Harlina tightly as she wailed loudly and climaxed.

"Is this how you moaned?" asked Harlina.

"Yeah…more than that…yeah…"panted Cher.
Old 28-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Samster (M)

Harlina then proceeded to touch those lovely boobs of Cher's. She immediately started sucking them one by one and marveling at the thick stubby nipples. Cher was moaning with desire and wanted to taste Harlina's cunt juices. Harlina could see that Cher had trimmed her cunt hair. Cher's bush was not as thick as hers. Harlina hungrily brought her mouth to the prominent clitoris and sucked it. Harlina then nibbled at it gently at first and then hard.

"AAAAAAAAAAAIINNN" groaned Cher feeling tons of pleasure. Harlina then began gently pushing her tongue into Cher's throbbing cunt.

"HHHAAAIINNNNNNNNNNNN…SUCK…ITTTTT!!!" cried Cher now lifting her big butt to meet the thrusts of Harlina's tongue.

Seeing Cher's horny state Harlina hardened her tongue and slurped it inside Cher's cunt.

"HHHHHHHHHHLLLII" wailed Cher when she was engulfed with a shattering orgasm after orgasm. Seeing Cher in the throes of orgasm, Harlina clenched her soft but big butt and pushed her two fingers into her anus to increase her pleasure even more.
Old 28-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

"UUNNGGGGG…AAAAA!!!HHHHHHAAAAA" moaned and screamed Cher as she was struck with another orgasm even before the first one could fade away.

Harlina brought her dildo from the dresser to excite and pleasure her friend even more. She pressed the vibrating dildo on Cher's clit and moved it all over. Sensing the vibrations on her clit, Cher began whimpering louder with pleasure. Harlina next shoved the dildo into Cher's gaping cunt and began to push its vibrating and humming head inside. The dildo was big and Cher felt her cunt walls being stretched. She had never experienced a dildo before and found the sensation pleasurable. Harlina now started fucking Cher's cunt rapidly with it, seeing her friend getting excited again.

"OORRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLE" Cher moaned as she raised her big butt to meet the thrusts of Harlina's dildo.

Harlina then paused, wanting to prolong Cher's pleasure and saw her raise her big butt rapidly, wanting the dildo to move fast and hard in her cunt.

"HHHAAARRLLLIIIINNNNNAAAAAAAAA…Faster…Faster…" Cher wailed as she was nearing her orgasm when Harlina pulled the dildo out of her panting cunt.

Harlina was excited to see Cher writhe and moan in pleasure. Harlina put the dildo on the bed and raised Cher's one leg high up. Harlina got in between and raised her leg too of Cher's. This was their two dripping cunts came in contact. Cher moaned as Harlina grounded both their cunts together. Cher was so horny that she wanted a rough one with her cunt that could get her to her orgasm. Harlina lay on Cher and licked her face all over. She then asked Cher to lie on her belly.
Old 28-10-2008, 04:34 AM
Samster (M)

Harlina concentrated on Cher's big and soft buttocks clenching the butt cheeks tightly and then lightly slapping them to see them jiggle like a jelly. Once in a while she would purposely brush her finger against Cher's clit or thrust them in her sopping cunt, just to keep her on the brink of orgasm. Harlina then started nibbling Cher's inner thighs.

They quivered at her touch and Cher wailed in passion. By this time Harlina too wanted to climax and asked Cher to suck her thick haired cunt. Cher hungrily licked all over Harlina's cunt and pushed her tongue deep into it as Harlina did to her. Harlina was moaning with pleasure and had gripped Cher's head with her hands as she forced it harder on her cunt. Cher's face was smeared with Harlina's juices and she sucked and licked all over Harlina's cunt bringing her to orgasm.

After her orgasm has subsided, she released the grip on Cher's head and watched her raise her face that was covered with saliva and her cunt juices. Harlina strapped on the dildo and pushed it hard into Cher's cunt from behind. That was enough for Cher. She climaxed very soon. But Harlina kept the onslaught on, till Cher came again and again and again.

"OOOHHHAREENENNENENEAAAA" she wailed loudly as multiple orgasms gripped her for a long time.

Cher lay on the bed with her legs wide spread for a long time until the orgasm ebbed off her body.

"Harlina that was lovely and would love to do that again" she said and dressed up.
Old 28-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster (M)

Flight to Nihon

I was on route to a conference in Japan and I was about to board my flight. I walked up the aisle looking at all the faces and wondering what I would do to occupy my time. I took my seat and noticed that the plane was closing up and the flight attendants were taking their spaces around the plane. My seating section was empty so I took the advantage and moved to the aisle so I could later stretch out. I listened to the usual instructions and fastened the seat belt. The plane takes off and the trip begins a long time in the air, but what happens up there is totally exciting.

I hear a voice I glance up and there she is one of the most beautiful Asian woman I have seen in my life her tag reads Kim and I look her up and down. She stands around 5'3" tall and a very petite figure but well accented. She asking a gentleman in front of me is he comfortable. The converse for a second and then she comes to me and ask if I need anything and I tell her yes. She ask me what....

I say I would rather write it and I ask her how long she will be in Japan and would she like dinner. She gives me a casual smile and then giggles. She gives me a once over, smiles, and keeps on down the aisle. I was crushed. She just blew me off like nothing happened. I turn around and look at her lovely legs. She is wearing sheer pantyhose and black pumps I sit back and relax with my eyes closed thinking about how it would feel to have those silky legs wrapped around my body I slowly dose off to sleep. Hour later I wake up from some slight turbulence. I sit there and look around to see if I can see her she is no where in sight.
Old 28-10-2008, 04:45 AM
Samster (M)

continue tml..
Old 29-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Three hours into the trip and 5 sprites later I get up to go to the bathroom. I open the door and before it shuts a hand slides in and stops the door. I am startled. It is Kim and she has a reply to my note. She hands me the note grabs my crotch and leaves out. My dick is engorged from the confrontation that I have just experienced. The note is sealed with a kiss and says that she will be there for 2 days and that she would love to have dinner and then there is some other garble saying she likes to eat with a smile next to it. I am so excited I can barely pee straight. I go back to my seat and the rest of the flight is so much like any other flight. Maybe 6 hours into the flight I get up to go to the bathroom again. This time the same thing happens. This time Kim shuts and locks the door. She begins to nibble on my ear and says that she was impressed that I found her attractive, but yet in still ask her out on a date. She whisper slowly that married men only ask her out. She is now rubbing her pantyhose clad feet up and down my leg. She kisses my neck. She turns me around and pulls out my dick and helps me guide it. I finish she washes it off and then slowly sits on the toilet. All this movement in this small space but we are doing it. She said that she found me quite attractive and not the normal business traveler. She begins to lightly lick the head and says she likes to eat. She slowly licks the shaft and move her tongue all around it. I am going crazy. This beautiful woman is giving me a nice service right here in the bathroom. Then she slowly takes it in her mouth. She unzips her skirt and pulls it off. She has no panties on and I can see her love canal. She slides one hand inside her pantyhose and starts to rub her pussy. I am feeling quite well. I thought this would be another dull trip.

She slowly takes as much as she can in as she swirls her tongue around my dick. As she does this she picks up the pace on her clit. She is going to work on my dick and she is just going crazy. I pull out and stand her up. I begin to lick her pussy through the hose. I sit her up on the sink and she starts to rub her pantyhose clad legs on the side of my head. I reach up under her blouse and grab her small but perk breast her nipples are at full attention and she is bucking against my face. I am so excited right now. She says that she is sorry but she had to have me. That she had not had a mans touch in three months and needed me to do this. I was the first man that she was attracted to in a while. This got me going. I did not know her from Adam, but I was in the bathroom of a jet making love to her. She reaches over and unbuttons the top button of my shirt. Then she ask me to do a few . I move against the wall as I stand up. I start to unbutton the button those buttons and she rubs her feet against my chest. I am going crazy. What more could anyone ask for....

There is a knock at the door and someone says I like to eat. Kim gets up and goes for the door I am petrified I try to stop her but it is too late. This was planned. A brunette walks in the same outfit as Kim her tag reads Rachel. They have done this before I suspect now. We are packed in this place like sardines but I am wondering what is going to happen. 1 1/2 hours left in the trip. Rachel pulls off her skirt and has on a pair of sheer hose as well. They both have great bodies, but Rachel is a little thicker. Kim bends over and says let me show you what to do. She begins to eat Rachel as I had done her and Rachel begins to rub Kims long black hair. I am now on the sink and Rachel is on the toilet and Kim is standing up. Rachel is moaning. So Kim tells me to give her my dick to make her be quiet. I does as she says and Rachel with no hesitation starts to gobble it up inch by inch and I feel the back of her throat. She starts to hum as she sucks it and this gets me going again. What a sight just imagine. I am on the sink getting a nice blow job by a woman being eaten by another woman.
Old 29-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Rachel reaches back and rips a hole in the crotch area of Kims hose. I respond by hoping under her and eating her pussy. Kim likes this and reaches back and rubs my chest. She squeezes her hose against my face and I am going crazy she is sliding them up and down. The hose are so silky sheer and great. I start to rub Rachels legs and put my finger on her pussy as I do this Kim licks my fingers. I then can not take it and tear a hole in Rachels and move to her. Kim is now grinding on my back as I eat Rachel. Kims pussy is so wet. By the way I took my shirt off about 10 minutes ago. Her pussy is all over my back. I think they have to get back to work soon. I ask what are they going to do. Kim reached under and began stroking my dick. I stopped eating Rachel and rolled over. I laid back on the floor and Kim mounted me like a champ. Rachel got behind her grabbed her ass and started slamming her on my dick. They were bringing all the force they could muster. Then Rachels started licking my dick and Kims ass. Then Rachel asked Kim was she ready. From behind the toilet they grabbed some oil. (This had to plan just had to find the right person). She squirted Kims tiny ass. All along her hose are rubbing against my shaft as she rides me because the hole is not that big. Then Rachel lifts her up and starts to push my dick into Kims ass. Kim bites her lip as the initial pain gets her but then lets out a sigh. Then she starts pounding away now I can feel her hose even more and I am just excited.

Rachel pulls a nice move and straddles my face and I start eating her as I am fucking this wonderful woman Kim in the ass. She starts to lick Kims clit. Yes this is a weird position but it is possible. Kim gets more excited and reaches back and rubs my balls. Rachel then sticks a finger in my ass. I am going absolutely crazy now. Kim starts pounding faster and harder and faster and harder. What can I do. I tell her I am going to cum. Kim hops off and her ands Rachel start licking and stroking me. Within seconds I explode and it goes right in to Rachels mouth. Then Kim grabs the base to stop me then lets go and takes some in her mouth. They switch spots and Rachel gets on my semi - erect dick and stars to ride it. Then the two start to kiss and as they do my cum slips out the side of their mouths. And onto my stomach. All this time they have been rubbing my body with those hose clad legs. Rachel rides it a little longer then stands up and says she can not wait until dinner....They kiss me and say see you at dinner......
Old 29-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Well now the flight is over and I am finally calming down and composing myself. These two woman have worked me over time and then some. I go to my hotel and try to rest up for the meeting. I check in and proceed to my room. It is a nice room and I am glad that there is a King size bed there. I go and take a shower and let the water run all over my body as I try to relax and get mentally prepared for the next day. I get out the shower and dry off. I put on some nice silk boxers and lay on the bed. I start to doze off when the phone rings. It is Kim and she says that she can not make dinner because they have to leave early. She says sorry and I say it is okay and she hangs up. Then no more than 2 minutes after I have spoken to her. There is a knock at the door and I am wondering what is going on no one knows I am here in this room. I ask who it is and they say room service. I tell them that I did not order room service. I look out the peep hole and there stands a young Asian man with the room service cart. He seems nervous but I pay it no mind. I say hold on and go grab a robe. I open the door and soon as I do there they stand in trench coats and heels. Kim and Rachel. How did they know , Why were they here..? I soon would find out. The young Asian boy said bon apetite and smiled and left.

The 2 quickly shut the door and told me to shut up and wonder at what was going to happen to me this night. I told them I had to be up early for meetings and they said be quiet and nothing will go wrong. What was I to do I was horny again and these 2 woman knew how to make love to me or just animal crazed lust either one it was good. First, they walked me over to the chair in the room and positioned it right in front of the bed. They sat me there and then reached in their pockets what were they doing. I started to move and Kim placed her foot on my chest and pushed me back and Rachel proceeded to tie my feet to the chair. Then she grabbed some rope from Kim and tied my hands behind the chair and began to conduct their show. I was then told to watch and learn.

They both stood on the bed and let me explain to you. (Kim was a short Asian woman around 53 , 108 lb., 32c-23-32 long black hair and eyes that can pierce the soul. She was shaped very well. Rachel was around 57 126 lb., 34c-24-34 with long brown hair and concrete grey eyes. She worked out as well.) They stood up there and dropped the coats and low and behold Kim had on a pair of Black sheer to waist pantyhose with black heels and Rachel a pair of sheer white hose with black heels as well. That is all they had on and I loved it. I sprang to attention wondering what was about to happen.

Kim said you like this dont you. As she said that she turned to Rachel and pulled her close and started to kiss her passionately and seductively. She wrapped her pantyhose leg around Rachels and started to rub hers up and down on Rachels. Rachel in turn started to rub Kims pantyhose clad ass and rub her pussy. The sites and sounds of this turned me on. Rachel broke the kiss and laid Kim down on the bed. She jumped down and pulled me closer to the bed right on the edge. She then climbed back on the bed and spread Kims legs and started to lick her pussy through the pantyhose. Then reached back with her feet and started to rub those pantyhose clad feet on my crotch. I guess she did not like that for she stopped and turned around pulled down my boxers and then went right back to what she was doing. She started rubbing those lovely feet over my dick and I was going crazy. She lifted one close to my mouth and I started to suck her toes and lick her feet. I opened my eyes to admire the technique she was working on Kim. It was an obstructed view but it was still a good one. I was going crazy. Then Rachel turned around. Mouth opened and swallowed me like a tic tac. She then proceeded to give me a blow job like no other. As she did this Kim turned around on her back and Rachel straddled her face and Kim started to eat her through her stockings. Rachels started bucking and moving trying to get better feeling. Then I hear a rip and hear Rachel moan in passion as Kim had ripped her hose wide open and started to go to work on her pantyhose soaked clit. As she did this Rachel started to suck harder and play with the base and balls even faster. I was going crazy as I closed my eyes and moaned.

I felt movement and then I opened my eyes and Rachel and Kim had switched positions and Kim started at a feverish pace to suck and deep throat me and she did. She swallowed and teased and did what ever. I said I was going to cum and Kim stopped. I was moaning and gasping wondering what was going on. The two of them looked at me and said hey watch this. They got in the 69 position and began to eat one another and they did it with such ease the sound of the pantyhose rubbing against their smooth skin sent me into instant excitement.. They tossed and turned and moaned as they ate one another to incredible passions. I could not believe my eyes as my dick throbbed from the wonderful sight that I was witnessing for the first time in real life. These two beautiful woman were making love like a show just for me. My own private lesbian show. Or was there more. The precum leaked from my dick and with out warning they came over licked it and then went back to what they were doing. They suddenly stopped.
Old 29-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Kim pulled out of her coat a strap on dildo and put it on and told Rachel to bend over. She proceeded to fuck Rachel until I saw something I never saw in my life. Rachel actually squirted her orgasm all over Kims chest and they both proceeded to lick it up. That was such a great site and they both licked the dildo clean and then it was Kims turn and Kim said my ass first. So Rachel did and Kim let out a scream of passion like I never heard and Rachel took the que to go harder and faster and she did and then Kim said my pussy my pussy and Rachel pulled out and then placed it inside her literally dripping pussy and Kim fell face first after her intense orgasm. They licked the dildo and as they did they looked at me. Smiling but plotting an attack. What was going to happen what was going to become of me.

They untied my legs and took my boxers completely off and Rachel pulled out some hose and placed them on me. I struggled but they finally got them on me and there I sat helpless with some cream pantyhose on and my dick is getting excited from the feel. Then they get some shampoo from the bathroom and proceed to rip a hole in the pantyhose. They untie my hands throw me on the bed and then place me face down. They tie me down again and I am helpless on my stomach. I feel a warm sensation on my ass and they are lubing my ass for some fun as they call it. I try to look back but I can not see. Kim comes around and places her pussy ion my face and tells me to lick it and do it right. I start to eat her and the essence of her come over whelms me and I start to go to work sucking her clit and everything. I then feel something on my ass, but I pay it no mind then I suck in some wind as I feel the head of that strap on start to enter my ass. They said resistance will be futile. Rachel smacks my ass and proceeds to enter my virgin ass. She slightly starts and then starts to ram my ass harder and harder. Kim is now rubbing her pantyhose feet over my face and then she sits on my back rubbing my back with those feet. Rachel on hooks herself and then Kim takes her place and Rachel pushes my face into her pussy and makes me eat it. I am being fucked by two dominant woman. I am feeling humiliated but also exotic.

They finish fucking me about a 1/2 hour later and I am just laying there wondering what comes next and this is the start of the good part. I get untied by them and they say that they are having fun. That was the first time a man willingly let them fuck him like I did. I was embarrassed, but they said since I was good I would get the royal treatment. They then told me to lay on my back and they proceeded to rub their pantyhose legs feet ass and everything all over my body and one even gave me a foot job. Oh was I feeling great those pantyhose felt great and the ones I wore made the sensation even greater as I laid there. Then they told me that it was time. Then without warning. Rachel got on my face and Kim ripped another hole and inserted my dick inside her hot wet pussy. One stroke and my dick was glistening. The two faced one another and I was eating Rachel as I fucked Kim. This was great I brought Kim and Rachel to orgasm and they switched spots and then I did the same again. Then Kim went behind Rachel and laid with her feet on the floor. I got up went around and stuck my 8 inches into Rachels ass. She loved it for she bucked and bucked and the sounds of pantyhose rubbing all over the room. I pulled out and said it was Kim turn and they did and I started pounding away in Kims ass. I was bubbling and I knew I was close I told them and I laid back on the bed. They both proceeded to give me a foot job rubbing those hose feet all over my cock and within seconds I blew a load so high it touched the ceiling and Kim started to lick and suck as Rachel still caressed it with her feet and vice versa. Rachel sat on it one last time and then Kim did the same and then licked it again. We all lay there for another 20 minutes kissing and hugging until I fell asleep. I awoke the next morning spent from the activities, but ready for the day. Still with the pantyhose on and a note on the mirror saying see you at lunch.......
Old 29-10-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Is the stories boring?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1