The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Random thoughts about a friend

I just have to get this out of my heart. The need to release.

Met up with a good friend a few days ago for dinner. She was a very close sec sch friend, then we parted ways when attending tertiary study. Nevertheless we kept in touch over the years. Both of us are happily married, we knew each other spouses as well.

Over these years i still think of her often, our happy days, the cheerful hello, the hanging out at school and at tuition, songs that we sang to, movies that we talked about, our hopes for the futute, and all other interesting conversations we had.

Picking her up at her workplace and meeting her for dinner, she was dressed in a one piece skirt. The petite figure in shoulder exposing dress. She had cut short her hair. previously shoulder length, now it just hangs above the neck. Nice change, i complimented her. She kept saying that shes getting old. I told her she still looks young, which is true. I just held back from telling her she actually looked absolutely fabulous in her short black dress (i dont think it appropriate, being both of us married)

Throughout dinner, we chat about work and marriage. It dawned to me that married life will become monotonous at some stage of life. She suggested that she's spending too much time with the husband and sometimes wishes to meet other people instead, being for tea, meals or a simple drink at night.

Nothing happened after dinner. She volunteered to take a cab (???), but I sent her home instead. She was surprised that i remember where she stayed, i remarked silently, 'how can i forget....' I could never forget, even if i wanted to. I didnt go up her place, she didnt invite.

We parted ways with promises for more meetups in the future

I realised that i actually miss her a lot.

This feeling of meeting up with someone that you care, the feeling of being wanted to spoken to, really throw me into a dilemma. One side, this is considered cheating in strict terms. Other side, this actuslly feels damn good. I felt so recharged after the encounter.

Last edited by boycott; 27-09-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random thoughts about a friend

If you had married her things would be just as mundane now.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

This feeling is call siao chiong nao la... nothing to do with care...I always get this feeling with close female friends lol
Old 28-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just do it la
pump her
trust me, this type u dont pump, is waiting for someone else to pump only
why not be u?
Old 28-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
just do it la
pump her
trust me, this type u dont pump, is waiting for someone else to pump only
why not be u?
Haha bro.. Pump liao don't know can still remain friends or not
Old 29-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Based on my experience pumped liao become stranger.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
NotTrue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not true.

Not all lady\woman let people pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this type u dont pump, is waiting for someone else to pump only
Old 03-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold

Meetup with her more frequently and see how it goes from there.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
Haha bro.. Pump liao don't know can still remain friends or not
Ya pump liao not remain friends maybe become fb?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

If the situation arises to pump, i will let the devil in me takeover first.

Friends become FB is a good ending.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Worse thing is become stranger lo.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmmm I had one experience like this..

We totally became strangers afterwards where we only occasionally greet each other through text messages on celebrations.

One thing I did not regret was the entire experience. The sex part was really minor in my opinion. It was the idea that someone that you knew and lusted for a long time, also wanted you enough (even if it's just for one night) to make love to you.

That feeling alone is indescribable and worth every distance you may encounter with her later in the future.

Make love to the woman, sir! Devour every inches of her body... because that may be your only and last chance to be intimate with her.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 09-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Hmmmm I had one experience like this..

We totally became strangers afterwards where we only occasionally greet each other through text messages on celebrations.

One thing I did not regret was the entire experience. The sex part was really minor in my opinion. It was the idea that someone that you knew and lusted for a long time, also wanted you enough (even if it's just for one night) to make love to you.

That feeling alone is indescribable and worth every distance you may encounter with her later in the future.

Make love to the woman, sir! Devour every inches of her body... because that may be your only and last chance to be intimate with her.
Couldn't agree more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1