The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
if she keep harrassing me, I can make police report rite.
You can apply for a personal protection order to keep her at length.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
huh? there is no contract signed whatsoever. no legal bindings or what
Not all contracts must be signed.

Verbally still can be considered contractual legal binding.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

Quote:
I told her I wanted to break up with her.

She make a police report stating that she did abortion of our baby. And she said she wants me to be responsible for it. She threaten me that if I dont marry her, she will take civil actions against me. She told me she can pass the police report to the lawyer. I am afraid the lawyer will send letter to my house.

What should I do now?
There must be something wrong that u did. U better confess 2 us!!
Old 12-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Last time my fren ONS a girl then block her calls.
2 weeks after ONS the girl go up his house on a sunday afternoon, his whole family at home. Girl tell my fren dad he made her preggy (she was not preggy, just she like my fren a lot) want him to marry her.
The dad laugh it off say :"if like that my son need to marry u he dont know how many wives now!"
Then she dulan and left, sms my fren say wanna report police that he raped her.
Lucky my fren kept all the sms, screenshot and reply back say :"u think police will believe who when i show them this sms?"
she diam diam disappear forever after that.

My fren dad..... give my fren the thumbs up and told him "well done, son!"
As the saying goes, "有其父必有其子“
Old 17-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You may find this link helpful:

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...tection-order/

Good luck.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

She has been very nice to me asking if want to go back to previous time and have good times together. I said I am not intrested since she has been threatening me.

Upon hearing, she gets pissed off and told me she really want to take civil action against me.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Civil action or marriage ( see below). Which is worse?

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...omens-charter/
Old 21-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
She has been very nice to me asking if want to go back to previous time and have good times together. I said I am not intrested since she has been threatening me.

Upon hearing, she gets pissed off and told me she really want to take civil action against me.
Ask her why she's taking so long.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I cant stand her attitude also. everytime when quarrel she threatened to kill me. she mentioned in whatsapp snd also use voice recorder send me.
Bro, pls leave her as fast as possible. Might be tough during this process...it will be easier once she find another victim..
Old 19-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro can share her contact with me. I looking for wife, maybe she compatible with me, then will not harass u again.
Old 24-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

I was in a slightly similar situation recently, been with this girl for a couple of years, but realised she’s a nutcase and wanted out. The whole story is very Long so will not write it here, but it basically comes down to a few things:

1. She threatens to call the police on me (I’m lazy to find out what she wants to sue me for) and I challenged her to do that. Both of us are consenting adults, I didn’t force her to do anything and I’m ready to challenge it.

2. She threatens to come to my house or office to make a fuss, I told her please do so, then I can proceed with my own police report about harassment. If she really make a fuss esp in office I will be damn malu and maybe even given warning. But I have been doing my job well all these years and if the boss wants to fire me for a nutcase lady then maybe it’s a signal for me that this job is not worth me giving so much of my time and effort for too.

3. She threatens bodily harm which I ignore. Was contemplating making a police report for record purpose but in the end didn’t do it.

In the end she did nothing but just bombard me with messages but now turn around to act pitiful and ask for money (knn when we are together I pay for everything then her savings gao gao) so I just ignore her all the way. Till today I see no lawyer’s letter, police report or she showing up to make a fuss.

I think TS just need to be clear about what you are scared of. Issit cos you are married and scared it’s exposed? Or you really rape her? If you scared of every little thing that’s actually meaningless then it’s easy for her to manipulate and threaten you. For my case it is clear, she can make me embarrassed, maybe cost me my job, but that’s no way she can control me with threats. I can be embarrassed and jobless and maybe it last a couple of months/years but if I stick with her or start allowing myself to be threatened I’m fucked for life. So the choice is obvious. But if TS really rape her then you are on your own. I’m a fucking Lao tiko and no saint, but when it comes to rape then I Don’t agree with it at all.

So TS if you want advice, find someone u trust and confess what you did and see if that person has any advice for you.
Old 25-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
I was in a slightly similar situation recently, been with this girl for a couple of years, but realised she’s a nutcase and wanted out. The whole story is very Long so will not write it here, but it basically comes down to a few things:

1. She threatens to call the police on me (I’m lazy to find out what she wants to sue me for) and I challenged her to do that. Both of us are consenting adults, I didn’t force her to do anything and I’m ready to challenge it.

2. She threatens to come to my house or office to make a fuss, I told her please do so, then I can proceed with my own police report about harassment. If she really make a fuss esp in office I will be damn malu and maybe even given warning. But I have been doing my job well all these years and if the boss wants to fire me for a nutcase lady then maybe it’s a signal for me that this job is not worth me giving so much of my time and effort for too.

3. She threatens bodily harm which I ignore. Was contemplating making a police report for record purpose but in the end didn’t do it.

In the end she did nothing but just bombard me with messages but now turn around to act pitiful and ask for money (knn when we are together I pay for everything then her savings gao gao) so I just ignore her all the way. Till today I see no lawyer’s letter, police report or she showing up to make a fuss.

I think TS just need to be clear about what you are scared of. Issit cos you are married and scared it’s exposed? Or you really rape her? If you scared of every little thing that’s actually meaningless then it’s easy for her to manipulate and threaten you. For my case it is clear, she can make me embarrassed, maybe cost me my job, but that’s no way she can control me with threats. I can be embarrassed and jobless and maybe it last a couple of months/years but if I stick with her or start allowing myself to be threatened I’m fucked for life. So the choice is obvious. But if TS really rape her then you are on your own. I’m a fucking Lao tiko and no saint, but when it comes to rape then I Don’t agree with it at all.

So TS if you want advice, find someone u trust and confess what you did and see if that person has any advice for you.
No. I did not rape her. and I am single and she is separated from her hubby for 4 years. I tink the reason why she is angry is becoz she has invested a lot in me. Every date we went out she used her own money.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
No. I did not rape her. and I am single and she is separated from her hubby for 4 years. I tink the reason why she is angry is becoz she has invested a lot in me. Every date we went out she used her own money.
Essentially if that’s all she did then nothing to worry about unless you took money from her that’s contentious (gift vs loan). But the general thing is I realised a lot of people don’t really understand the law and our rights well so tend to be intimidated more easily. It’s hard, but my 2 cents is you need to be firm against it. If it’s a loan then you gotto repay it but other than that it’s nonsense.

Think carefully before marrying especially such ladies and don’t give in to her threats. Haven’t married threaten you with lawsuit liao. When married and WC on her side then it’s really gg.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
your ex gal friend sounds like that Glenn Close character from Fatal Attraction..
Old 01-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Timothygor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her Pls advice

Dont forget civil servants had a pay revised in the middle of tis year Plus they have performance bonus, now another growth bonus. They are getting paid more than me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1