The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hippoxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Happenning in Muar

My company will send me down to Muar for some task every weekend. just want to know that, any happening in muar for weekend's horny night.

This is my first time in Muar. Many many thanks and appreciate to you all to provide some information to me and other people for furture reference.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any Happenning in Muar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoxxx
My company will send me down to Muar for some task every weekend. just want to know that, any happening in muar for weekend's horny night.

This is my first time in Muar. Many many thanks and appreciate to you all to provide some information to me and other people for furture reference.

Hi bro go to Riverview Hotel 3rd floor,ask the okt to show u the wl damage Rm100 per short or try those hair saloon u may get some that provide special service. hope u have a nice time
Old 06-04-2005, 05:46 PM
hunkysamster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

used to be at muar 4 year before, (sorry too long oredi)...
and try to drive around, but cannot find...go to some hotel ask got massage service but said no....
Old 10-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hippoxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Muar really that so peaceful and not place for us to cheong around ar. So bored and sad to hear about that...
Old 13-04-2005, 12:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoxxx
Is Muar really that so peaceful and not place for us to cheong around ar. So bored and sad to hear about that...
give me a call when u arrive at muar coz i am at muar at the moment too so let me bring to to cheong ok 0163211323 is my num !!
Old 17-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
powertan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

you can go sa ha la hotel at second road. quote RM 30 to 50. There is one lau chio about 30 late. good service and big boob. she is located on last room on your right when walk in.
Old 17-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
samseng67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only makan in muar lah
want any action
muz drive over to malacca
45 mins away but much better than muar
Old 18-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng67
only makan in muar lah
want any action
muz drive over to malacca
45 mins away but much better than muar
Tend to agree with you, Muar is a small town. Better to go to Melaka. At least that is a tourist town.
Old 18-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Or backwards to Batu Pahat at Garden Hotel lor.
Old 20-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
BigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

Talking about Muar District, well if you guys are looking for cheap fuck, you can try a prostitute den located above a clinic, I think it's Federal Clinic...somewhere near to Maybank, cost around RM50 to RM60, mainly locals and sarawakians. Sometimes u can find Indons there.

If you are looking for some bohsia, you can try going to Hotel Pelangi, located behind a shopping centre. There is a small disco and on friday and saturday night, there are many malay girls hanging inside the disco. Who knows you might be able to pick one for free...

At one time Sahara Lounge were famous for strip show. Now, I wasn't too sure whether they are still performing it. You guys can check it out, ok???
Old 22-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluemonsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Muar got la,bro...
just u dont know the contact... Who need it just let me know, i got nomber,but here mostly r thai n china... Not like KL
Old 22-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hkdc is Cool - loads of Potential

My origin Muar, but I never cheong there. Muar is a small town, everyone know each other.

Info I gathered from daring friends are as follow:-

1. As one of the bro said RiverView Hotel, 3rd floor, there is OKT.

2. Another one on 2nd road as above Federal Clinic, Sahara Hotel, cheapo f**k.

3. another one also on 2nd road, near the bridge, call Ambrasador Hotel located at the corner. If you stand at the door to hotel, you can see the bridge. This place also serve cheapo fuck. I live around there during childhood and see many old guys "Horse up wind" - heart attack while making love. This place around for the last 30+years.

4. Any small hotels would probably offer cheapo f**k.

5. KTV - one oppossite the Pelangi Hotel. I was there a few years back, they have GRO but I didn't have chance to find out more cause with a big group of old friends. Another one opposite Chung Hwa 2nd school, and one more at 5th road round about, I don't know are they still operating.

6. Try around the bus stop, shopping centre for those Malay girls, my friends used to have that type of luck, but I wasn't dare because I live in the town area.

7. Drive to Melaka & Batu Pahat, that's what I used to do 20-30 years ago. Batu Pahat was the place I lost my viginity many many years ago.

Enjoy your stay in Muar.

Cheers.
Old 22-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkdc View Post
My origin Muar, but I never cheong there. Muar is a small town, everyone know each other.

Info I gathered from daring friends are as follow:-

1. As one of the bro said RiverView Hotel, 3rd floor, there is OKT.

2. Another one on 2nd road as above Federal Clinic, Sahara Hotel, cheapo f**k.

3. another one also on 2nd road, near the bridge, call Ambrasador Hotel located at the corner. If you stand at the door to hotel, you can see the bridge. This place also serve cheapo fuck. I live around there during childhood and see many old guys "Horse up wind" - heart attack while making love. This place around for the last 30+years.

4. Any small hotels would probably offer cheapo f**k.

5. KTV - one oppossite the Pelangi Hotel. I was there a few years back, they have GRO but I didn't have chance to find out more cause with a big group of old friends. Another one opposite Chung Hwa 2nd school, and one more at 5th road round about, I don't know are they still operating.

6. Try around the bus stop, shopping centre for those Malay girls, my friends used to have that type of luck, but I wasn't dare because I live in the town area.

7. Drive to Melaka & Batu Pahat, that's what I used to do 20-30 years ago. Batu Pahat was the place I lost my viginity many many years ago.

Enjoy your stay in Muar.

Cheers.
Aiyo ... u are muarian i also muarian ... haha ... u dont know meh ? kekeke...

actual at nearby tanjung there got 1 private massage and those are tom yam. and another 1 at sungai abong, nearby taman indah got 4 story flat. there got veitman and thai provide

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 23-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonsters View Post
Muar got la,bro...
just u dont know the contact... Who need it just let me know, i got nomber,but here mostly r thai n china... Not like KL
3 and half years thread u also can dig out. u r late for 3.5 years!
Old 23-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it could be he really horny in muar lor :P

desparate bo bian ... just like me ... read FRs until cannot tahan went to Only One for massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1