The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Surprise Edging/Milking experience in Clean Heartland Spa

Can share the contact and damage?
Old 13-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro,

Please pm
Old 13-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

wow good FR leh, care to share with me TS
read your FR also steam ady siah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
Hi guys,

those who know me know how i love to uncover amazing surprises where you least expect! Takes lots of time and too much money... but the suspense and thrill is worth it la...

just sharing my recent experience. I had been visiting this "Clean" massage place in the heartlands (north/central) area. Tried a few of the ladies there but all clean. Nothing happened. Not sure why I kept returning, I guess I had a intuition that there was something more here and persisted haha!

Last visit I was assigned to this pretty and young SYT for the first time. Chatted with her a bit... 27 years old, tall and slim, fair. She had a very classy look about her. If see her outside will never think she is in the line. I was thinking to myself, wow finally a chiobu in this place. The best was yet to come.

Started the massage quite standard. Nothing to shout about but she seemed to know her stuff quite well. I noticed her hands were really soft and smooth. That's a big plus for me as I get turnoff when kena those MLs with rough hands, sometimes can feel the sharp blisters on their palms... straight away sian. But this one was amazing smooth and soft.

After about half hour she started working on my legs.... i love the suspense when they go close to your groin area and you're just holding your breath to see how high up they will go. Damn her hands are good and I was getting really hard.

Time to flip around and she was a little startled by my rod staring right at her. I whispered to her "hao shufu ah" and she held back a smile before continuing to work on the thighs.

Next thing that happened blew my mind (I'm getting hard as I think about it!)....

She worked on my legs and reached into the shorts.... then started working on my balls. She then lathered on the oil and worked on the rod... stroking the head and the sensitive spots. Every now and then with a few tugs and then back to teasing the head and balls. Not sure if it was sheer skill but everytime i felt like cumming she would revert to teasing and twisting on the right spots. It was like she brought me to the EDGE and pulled me back before I cum, and this happened so many times throughout the massage.

After who knows how long I couldn't take it anymore... the rocket had to launch. I held her hand tight and said "shou bu liao le"... and then with all my might shot my load straight up into the air. She MILKED every drop out of me.. i couldnt move for 5 mins.... I was shagged out man!

She maintained her professionalism.... i gave her a nice tip, chatted a bit more as she served me a drink. And left promising to return again...

I'm still high from the experience haha and just sharing my experience, I have nothing to do with the shop but I think such good service deserves referrals. Need to protect this gem please so only for bros with at least 100 pts and 5 power pls. Pls understand.

Admin pls let me know if wrong place to put such FR. Thanks for reading my little adventures! Cheers...
Old 13-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Solid sia bro!

We love to recee and find new gems!!

Queuing up..... Pls share....

Gam sia ha mida!
Old 13-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Solid sia bro!

We love to recee and find new gems!!

Queuing up..... Pls share....

Gam sia ha mida!
Bro u finally appear ah... haha

Buay gum u one lahhh... based on me knowing your pattern

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
wow good FR leh, care to share with me TS
read your FR also steam ady siah
I think also buay gum u one based on your style bro.. haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bowrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM contact bro! thanks
Old 13-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Can share contact? Thanks!
Old 14-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Hi bro, can share her contact with me please?
Old 14-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lordvoldemort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro pls share ctc
Old 14-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Hello bro SA....

Ai sei.... Know us so well man... Hehe...

Running out of places liao.... So who u have gum me??

Lai lai lai....
Old 14-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Please share "
Old 14-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
Hi guys,

those who know me know how i love to uncover amazing surprises where you least expect! Takes lots of time and too much money... but the suspense and thrill is worth it la...

just sharing my recent experience. I had been visiting this "Clean" massage place in the heartlands (north/central) area. Tried a few of the ladies there but all clean. Nothing happened. Not sure why I kept returning, I guess I had a intuition that there was something more here and persisted haha!

Last visit I was assigned to this pretty and young SYT for the first time. Chatted with her a bit... 27 years old, tall and slim, fair. She had a very classy look about her. If see her outside will never think she is in the line. I was thinking to myself, wow finally a chiobu in this place. The best was yet to come.

Started the massage quite standard. Nothing to shout about but she seemed to know her stuff quite well. I noticed her hands were really soft and smooth. That's a big plus for me as I get turnoff when kena those MLs with rough hands, sometimes can feel the sharp blisters on their palms... straight away sian. But this one was amazing smooth and soft.

After about half hour she started working on my legs.... i love the suspense when they go close to your groin area and you're just holding your breath to see how high up they will go. Damn her hands are good and I was getting really hard.

Time to flip around and she was a little startled by my rod staring right at her. I whispered to her "hao shufu ah" and she held back a smile before continuing to work on the thighs.

Next thing that happened blew my mind (I'm getting hard as I think about it!)....

She worked on my legs and reached into the shorts.... then started working on my balls. She then lathered on the oil and worked on the rod... stroking the head and the sensitive spots. Every now and then with a few tugs and then back to teasing the head and balls. Not sure if it was sheer skill but everytime i felt like cumming she would revert to teasing and twisting on the right spots. It was like she brought me to the EDGE and pulled me back before I cum, and this happened so many times throughout the massage.

After who knows how long I couldn't take it anymore... the rocket had to launch. I held her hand tight and said "shou bu liao le"... and then with all my might shot my load straight up into the air. She MILKED every drop out of me.. i couldnt move for 5 mins.... I was shagged out man!

She maintained her professionalism.... i gave her a nice tip, chatted a bit more as she served me a drink. And left promising to return again...

I'm still high from the experience haha and just sharing my experience, I have nothing to do with the shop but I think such good service deserves referrals. Need to protect this gem please so only for bros with at least 100 pts and 5 power pls. Pls understand.

Admin pls let me know if wrong place to put such FR. Thanks for reading my little adventures! Cheers...
Share contact
Old 14-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Care to share contact bro ?

Thanks
Old 14-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

To Bros who's pm me. I have replied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread