The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Haha.. just want to check with u all Nessa or Jewel good haha or should I go DESTROY THEM both
Why you do not try other FLs from BKK?
Maybe there is a hidden gem for you to destroy.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Why you do not try other FLs from BKK?
Maybe there is a hidden gem for you to destroy.
Other gems from there I see like no feel leh. Maybe I go see again or I am engross by jewel boobies
Old 10-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha.. just want to check with u all Nessa or Jewel good haha or should I go DESTROY THEM both
Try one bro then i try the other one then we exchange FR, if FR good, we exchange girls HAHAHA
Old 10-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Other gems from there I see like no feel leh. Maybe I go see again or I am engross by jewel boobies
how is Jewel compare to Megan?
Old 10-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Try one bro then i try the other one then we exchange FR, if FR good, we exchange girls HAHAHA
Nessa always full and jewel okt bo chap me how to destroy u tell me
Old 10-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
how is Jewel compare to Megan?
Megan has nice fleshy ass and waxed below jewel I don't know didn't see her before only know she got big fake boobies D I think want to bury my face in them
Old 10-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Nessa always full and jewel okt bo chap me how to destroy u tell me
Then i try jewel, u try nessa. Okt can talk la unless they remember ur face...haha that one difficult
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
LOL!! Learn something about Thanos.

You said poweful. Is not, is just a normal piece of art.

Some even said it as fake. You not scare tio zap later r.
As bro billyphoopeepee said, zap is insignificant when helpful bros up me in exchange threads. I was up by you too, the most powerful increase I had. It's my honour to be noticed by the master
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

A short notice to Bros who interested in Katoon under soi and siam. She hardly offers no service except for a solid massage which is her profession. Pro is natural handful boob and similar look to the picture and English is pretty ok, besides her kind offer of solid and relaxing massage for 30min before the FJ session started. Cons is basically no service, no bbbj, no Frenching, no painting, FJ as a dead fish. Maybe not her fault as she has no idea what a FL in Singapore is alike. If any experienced bro willing to teach her, she may turn to a gem who knows.

Last edited by logmeinla; 11-08-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
A short notice to Bros who interested in Katong under soi and siam. She hardly offers no service except for a solid massage which is her profession. Pro is natural handful boob and similar look to the picture and English is pretty ok, besides her kind offer of solid and relaxing massage for 30min before the FJ session started. Cons is basically no service, no bbbj, no Frenching, no painting, FJ as a dead fish. Maybe not her fault as she has no idea what a FL in Singapore is alike. If any experienced bro willing to teach her, she may turn to a gem who knows.
never eat fish on day U bonk.

Last time I kanna deadfish I eat a super good grilled fish
Old 10-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Got one OKT market net idol.
Maybe you can try and give us insider info.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Got one OKT market net idol.
Maybe you can try and give us insider info.
Haha ya I saw slim also
Old 10-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha ya I saw slim also
MaiTuLiao Babe90. She waiting for ur iron rod
Old 10-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
MaiTuLiao Babe90. She waiting for ur iron rod
Haha later I go rush service or dead fish then can say bye bye to $160
Old 10-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha later I go rush service or dead fish then can say bye bye to $160
Then you destroy OKT.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1