The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

I also hate those waiter asking for tips..knn some come in and pour drink 1x also expect tips...knn..
Old 18-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 15
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
I had a bad experience at First Club recently under this Mummy Mina

So I think even if I chg mummy also same. Its like a disease within the joint.

Other Blacklisted Joints
1) W KTV
2) RS KTV
3) Club De Zara
why Mina no good?
Old 18-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeSex View Post
Yes, bro
You understand what I am saying. Thats what happen to us yesterday. I still pay their $50 tip even though I only sit one hour.

if you yourself want to leave after 1 hr then you should tip . But can tip $20 if the girls come only once.

If you dun wan to pay the waiters plz dun take the wet towels when the bill comes and ignore them . Most of the time they will just go away .

Some thick face waiter will still ask . You just say next time will do .
Old 18-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
if you yourself want to leave after 1 hr then you should tip . But can tip $20 if the girls come only once.

If you dun wan to pay the waiters plz dun take the wet towels when the bill comes and ignore them . Most of the time they will just go away .

Some thick face waiter will still ask . You just say next time will do .
i kena before one waiter. i said no need wet towel. but he still insist and play dirty. he passed to my girl and my girl wipe my face using the towel. then i bopian have to tip $10. knnbcb.

i tink next time we must prepare dettol wet tissue and put on the table. in case they offer, say nvm we got wet tissue already..
Old 19-03-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Now I give 20 ask the waiter share among themself
Old 19-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KTV in Singapore now really cannot make it liao. now almost all mummy are vietnamese and have close to 0 customer service.

ktv like first club, second club, ace club, level 9 all sibei jialat. firstly they have the nonsense 4hour session. then girl come in 5-10mins then go butterfly 1-1 1/2 hour then come back. mummy dont give a f**k if girl come back or not. and keep asking u to get 1 more girl, always say the girl no room or only 1 room but still butterfly 1hour also.

leo is another nonsense ktv which u open bottle, the waiter & mummy will whack the martell like crazy and keep ask u if u wanna open more.

supreme and empress the mummy will bring girl in and tell u that all girls are here but when u go toilet break, u will see “knn why so many chio girl but never bring in one?” And the excuses always is the girl are booked. got 1 time i just ask the girl i see very chio to come my room and she can sit with me and not book by others.

to sum it all up, singapore ktv scene is getting more and more jialat. the mummy no longer the same as last time mummy which will ensure their girl come back and can play. girl also take for granted thinking sure can get $50 tips by just showing up a few times. i am not being cheapo and expect a lot for the amount i spent. but comparing the quality few years ago and now, there is an obvious drop in standard.

just a side note, there are also a lot of spoil market bros who tip 100,200,300 to the mummy or the girl and some even shower them with luxury goods. not saying u cant chose how to spent your money but thats why the quality of ktv is getting worse. some of the mummy and girls easily earn more than what we earn.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
ivenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thing is many bro still tip the girl well, on top the nominal $50. No point of doing so right?

I think what we can do is just stop going over and let their business come down then they will think to improve or correct their attitude.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
The thing is many bro still tip the girl well, on top the nominal $50. No point of doing so right?

I think what we can do is just stop going over and let their business come down then they will think to improve or correct their attitude.
tip over nominal is ok if the girls provide good service .Good return rate , gfe engagement , wild riding .

However many bros tip over because they want to KC the girls .
These are the one who spolit the market .
KTV is suppose to spend money to play girls , not spending money to buy love.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
tip over nominal is ok if the girls provide good service .Good return rate , gfe engagement , wild riding .

However many bros tip over because they want to KC the girls .
These are the one who spolit the market .
KTV is suppose to spend money to play girls , not spending money to buy love.
Yes very true. Some play until cannot differentiate and dunno what is a ''fuck and go'' type of women. They get too emotionally involve until at the end, they hurt themselves
Old 19-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mina is the newest mummy in fc

Quote:

Other Blacklisted Joints
1) W KTV
2) RS KTV
3) Club De Zara
Old 21-03-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Mina is quite hot

Not the best mummy, but hot nonetheless
Old 22-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really? wonder should i change mummy now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
I think Mina is quite hot

Not the best mummy, but hot nonetheless
Old 22-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

better to ensure the mummy doesn't return

Old 22-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

from egypt you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
better to ensure the mummy doesn't return

Old 23-03-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Other Blacklisted Joints
1) W KTV
2) RS KTV
3) Club De Zara
Bro, wanted to try out Zara but saw your blacklist, any specific to share? Was told it’s expensive had thought it would be better. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1