The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

this time around quite a number of FL's but lack of Fr's,earlier it was vice versa.
Old 19-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re:Tarma Sister

Im keen this pair of Sister

Anyone tried this pair of sister?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by plush View Post
Tried 338 2 days ago, shes seems tired, here's my simple FR

Looks: dont look like pic, still you wont reject a pretty syt 8/10
Communication: 6/10 simple English, have to speak slow, shes cheerful and playful.
Body: 7/10 slim n petite
Boobs: 6.5/10 - natural A+ or B i guess, enough to grab
GFE: 7/10 play and tease you from time to time
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: NA didnt try
FJ: 7.5/10 has innocent look which was a turn on. tried few position with no complains, unload in doggy position, her petite small arch back view, with her nice ass spread out was just too much for me.

Room: place was ok, towels are clean just that towels didnt dry well, got the smelly undried smell that was turn off .

She's a pretty SYT and her service is pretty gd, do enjoy, especially at this price, worth it.

Thanks for sharing, Up u there

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspec View Post
FR for Magic on 19/08 1st slot
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699611

Been on quite a hiatus and come back to alot of great babes recently. Magic happen to be my type and past FRs indicate greatness. Mai tu liao, go for it.

Arrived at location (central area, easily accessible by public transport) and went up. Knocked on door and was welcomed by a pretty lady with knockers that would blow your mind. Magic was in a black night gown and thongs, exposing her assets which arouses your emotions. She led me by the hand into her love nest whilst chuckling at me in a cheeky manner.

Doors closed while we chatted and broke the ice, she is a jovial lady and we chatted almost everything under the sun. Slowly i moved in for a french and she reciprocated. Our hands at this point were caressing each other's body as we continued the tongue fight.

Things slowly heated up as i moved southwards, her b0.0bs were already spilling out of her nightgown as i briefly teased her and moved towards her lovehole. She gasped and gestured to me that she is getting wet. At this moment, i immediately dived down for a feast.

She begun moaning and twisting her head as i do my work, switching between tongue fucks and licking her bean. At one point, she was pulling my head towards her as i was grinding her pussy. She could not hold it any longer as she motioned for me to fuck her with my tool. No bj's for the 1st shot as i was extremely hard and she was too horny to eat it anyway. Took her in missionary as she grabbed my ass and urged me for deeper thrusts.
Got a few pumps in before she tightened up and i surrendered to her. A plus point here is that she immediately pulled me in for a deep kiss and cuddled me without even letting me our of her hole. Stayed in this position for a good minute or two before we cleaned up and showered.

After shower, we continued chatting and talked about our hobbies. Found out she likes to eat as much as i do but have not tasted much of our local food yet (bros might wanna bring some local favorites along when visiting haha)
At the same time, she never forgets to make you feel comfortable, cuddling you and making small caresses. Second round slowly warmed up as she slowly teased and stroked me.

We switched positions as she laid beneath me while i sat on her chest, moving in for a glorious mouthfuck. One of best bj's i ever got as i gyrated with her motions and slowly fucked her mouth. She could not hold it any longer as she gestured towards her pussy. I reached back and felt the wetness as i reciprocated with tongue lashing on my own. Our 69 lasted for awhile before she begged for my cock to be inside her. Switched between missionary, doggie and lotus before surrendering my 2nd shot. Same thing, not in a hurry to move and cuddled and planted alot kisses before we cleaned up.

TL;DR
Ratings as follows. Rmb YMMV
Looks: 9/10 What you see is what you get, not much difference from photos.
B0.0bs: 10/10 NATURAL C's. Extremely delicate and soft. Oppai sarang hae. She did get a lovemark from a bro whom she claims bit her. Tsk Tsk
Frenching: 9.5/10 Not the aggressive kind, but more of the sensual and passionate kind.
Painting: Allows and she squirms and moans alot,wet easily. She does not like fingering so did not force also.
FJ: 9/10 She is open to all positions and is open to try new styles.

Overall verdict: Extremely pleased with the session as there are still gems amidst out there. Probably would RTF after trying others from the same stable(seem to have a great stock)

Special Note: While returning from the second shower, we heard screams of ecstasy(loud enough to be heard from closed doors) from the next room which magic claims is felicia. Kudos to the brother out there who managed that
Paisey Bro, didn't realise it was that loud lol. An FR to come lol.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Aiya I also kenna once from BKG Miso if any of you all could remember her. She was advertised as 25 but she's 35 years old.. But also la if BKG or other OKT state original age u think people will book and her service also I read was like waaaaa damm good but when I meet her was I think normal only but no complains la she really does put in effort and also friendly so give n take la... this girls come here to work the most is you can at least treat them as a human being instead of want a good service.. use your big head instaed of your small head to think if u mind the age or what then advice is go hook up a do xiao mei mei or go fuck spider la... girl young also got comment girl old also got comment then what u want???
How many times u bonk the miso soup?
I remember this one.. lol
Very good girl.. I bonk her 5x..
behind my hidden power nick
Old 19-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Tarma Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Im keen this pair of Sister

Anyone tried this pair of sister?
Have u tried?

Double bbbj cim?

Real sisters? I go sure check passport..
Old 19-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforboobs View Post
How many times u bonk the miso soup?
I remember this one.. lol
Very good girl.. I bonk her 5x..
behind my hidden power nick
i seen her 6 times haha... shes very nice girl but service ok only la
Old 19-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Michell from D88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
I generally never RTF, but I just did with Michell yesterday. She is that good!

The first time, it was an amazing PSE. For example, I've discovered with her a new
combination of CIM and COF. I exploded in her mouth, but asked her not to swallow.
Instead, she kept sucking (hey, feels great!) letting the cum spill all over my cock.
After that, on her own initiative, she slowly licked the whole thing clean, and in the
process my cum stuck to her lovely face and hair. I'd say she looks good with
cum on her cheeks.

The second time, it was PSE with a passionate lover. She came three times. Once while
I was in her ass and she was playing around with her pussy in mish. Hey, what a view!
After fucking for over an hour straight, we spent the rest of the time just passionately
frenching...

As a final point, the pics that Bro Fino posts for her really do not do her justice.
I took some live pics of Michell, but she objects to having them posted, so I won't.
Let me just add some description to Bro Fino's pics:

It's her in these photos allright, but maybe before she slimmed down quite a bit.
The one on the left is the closest depiction of her body. The one on the right is
the closest match to her face (look at these pouty suckable lips), except that
her face is much thinner IRL. Michell is a tall skinny Thai babe, with slender arms
and legs, just the way I like them. She has lots of tattoos on her lower body which,
strangely enough, I don't mind in her case. She also has natural perky A-cups with
responsive nips, that you could play with forever.

Looks like Michell will stick around at our shores for a while. Enjoy, Bros!

This here very Long cfm ganna 999 Long time
Old 19-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tarma Sister

Quote:
Have u tried?

Double bbbj cim?

Real sisters? I go sure check passport..
dont invade their privacy la.. i outside call ppl bro u think their my bro meh.. want check my passport

u going cim for both of them ah destroy them cover their face with cum and make them swallow
Old 19-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
This here very Long cfm ganna 999 Long time
dont say and bad mouth ppl la.... miso was here 1 month leh
Old 19-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
dont say and bad mouth ppl la.... miso was here 1 month leh
I saying Mitchell doll88 la
Old 19-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Just came back from overseas and feeling very "hungry" and so quickly searched for my next Syt target. Decided to try out 338 as she seems to fit my usual criteria for slim Syt with real boobs. Call Okt to confirm tat my criteria are met. Here we go!

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Location: central and not near to any MRT but near to bus stop

Face: 9/10
It's exactly her in the video with her 2 hair plaits. And she is definitely a cute Syt that reminded me of JC gals. Okt is very honest for putting real photo and video.

Body: 9/10
Confirmed she is a REAL lady. Slim and not too skinny, just nice and no tummy! Din rem spotting any tattoos on her. She is also taller than average with a pair of sexy long legs. She wore a blue/white dress that looks like a uniform (reminded me of JC gal doing part time job that requires them to wear a uniform during their school holidays). Really sweet mak mak.

I want to condemn those fake FR writers who said she is a LB! Those who wrote that she is a LB will now be permanently blacklisted by me as fake FRs writers. Go ahead to zap me for all u want for exposing ur dirty tricks...

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural B cup. Her pointed nipples are very cute and yummy when I made her aroused. Great that she let me suck/fondle all I want.

Frenching: NA
She is still shy lar but light kisses on her lips are ok. Machiam like kissing a young and inexperienced JC gal.

Painting: 8/10
Yes. She let me paint her gently. A bit of bush below but no smell. She became wet easily after a short while. Imagine painting a JC gal. Hee hee.

BBBJ: Din try
Not a fan of this and I totally forgotten abt it. Come to think of it, its more like me servicing her than the other way round. The tot of uping a demure JC gal itself makes me forgot abt everything lor.

FJ: 9.5/10
Noticed there is a mirror on the dressing table. Mai tu liao. Ask her to wear back her clothing after shower and did her in standing doggy (without removing her dress and panty) in front of the dressing table. Her face expression is priceless! And she is those shy shy type who dare not moan out loudly even when she is very aroused.

GFE: 9.5/10
She can speak English quite well. No problem chit chatting with her and she keeps smiling. Her smiles really melt me lor. The noti me keeps kachao her by asking her how many times she cum till her face red. She is that shy lor!!! After the shower, she lies down besides me and puts her head on my chest.

Overall: 9/10
She is already a jewel. And at this current price, she is definitely worth more than many of those priced at $150.

RTF: Confirmed! Gg to make my RTF booking soon before she goes back in the next few days!
No need to scare zapped de. Pay a small money cannot be zapped liao.. like bro babe90, Nohorserun and many more lol..
Old 19-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I saying Mitchell doll88 la
then what about jewel from bkg she here also almost a month right?
Old 19-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
No need to scare zapped de. Pay a small money cannot be zapped liao.. like bro babe90, Nohorserun and many more lol..
i want book those who likes to KC people.

is magic and mora the one to be next on my list.

mortal kombat is shao khan

mortal cumbat is babe90
Old 19-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am not worrying at all lor. I believe many bros here will up my pts once they tried her and verified this by themselves.

Just up those who posted true FR on her a while ago.

I believe in sharing true FR so that we can encourage okts to bring in quality ladies to serve us. Win-win-win for all okts, ladies and us.

As several bros have mentioned previously, several real FR writers hv stopped contributing their FRs becoz of this serial zapper. It's time we start to do our part to fight back these fake FR writers and give due support to those who write real FRs lor.

Last edited by (@^@); 19-08-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1