The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ann D88

Tonight I was lusting for some ass and I landed on Ann, D88
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699530

I had considered her during her first stint but didnt go
bad mistake
I went today
(BTW, 24th her last day, so you guys better hurry)

OKT: good and quick
Location: hotel, budget but better than most, very clean, good bed, good bathroom,
no stopping no checking, and towels not soggy

Ann
Pics are hers, first 3 quite PS, but it's her, closest is the fourth, which has little PS.

Womanly, slim, quite tall, small boobs (A?), fully shaved, no tattoo
her looks grows on you
she is the (horny and nice) Office Lady working for the company near yours
the one you dream about when taking the elevator together
smart, classy, witty, but not slutty, and not commando
more like a perfect Anal Girl Friend
(for those who have such luck)

All on the menu but AR
(it's listed but she didnt really AR)

Two rounds, both with AJ, both ended CIM

She is not the standard run of the mill FL, she has a different poise and attitude,
just like your GF / lover that doesn't necessary do what you want,
but still manages to satisfy you very good

I had a very good session and will try to RTF, but 24th her last day

conclusion: lovely and sexy woman
the one you would do much more than just bonk with
and one of the best AJ I had in SG

BTW she can cum, but you have to work your but off to make her cum

she didn't try to KC me but she managed all the same!

Happy bonking
Old 22-08-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
hi bro. i booked yanna before.

Looks discount to about 70%-80%

Lots of frenching and kissing during first shot.

She was quite tight.

Slim body.

I thought i hit jackpot until she tried to sleep off my 2nd shot.

Pretend to sleep even when i was playing with her nips and i could feel her nips go hard.

Not sure why she's like that. But in the end we did a short 2nd shot which was boring because she wasn't into it and i didnt finish and i was rushed to bath and left 30mins early.

Maybe she was tired. but i wouldnt RTF and i was her first customer of that day.
Discount 70% is kind of u bro.. lol..
Bros need to write truthful FR.
She’s lazy and no heart to work.
That’s it. Try at your own risk😖
Old 22-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmoh37 View Post
all five fingers...had to clench, that's how. Anyways, you get the idea. Btw, she's open to try dp, got a bro already planning to go, if it materializes I might pen down an fr...
Waiting for your FR. If she willing to do Dp as well, I suppose she earns the title of Special-Forces and not just Commando. And I do believe in the fisting part tough I find it gross, I did once had 5fingers in and if she loves it she will enjoys it coz some whores already immune to our small dick
Old 22-08-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
architecture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

338 from I Love Thais

I booked 336 but OKT went to double book and last min tell me full. Starting to feel frustrated then he intro me 338. Initially I feel bad mood but OKT apologised and i see her cute so i went ahead. When i met her, she looks exactly like the pics and she is considerably tall like a model. Unfortunately, she is very shy and don't have the GFE feel. She also requested to switch off the main light so its very dark.

Her BBJ very light and feels like cat lick so was not very turn on. After that my turn to service her and I kiss all parts of her body and painted her like no tomorrow. Because she is shy, she was keeping very quiet. She is very pretty and her hair smells really nice. Didnt manage to cowgirl as she is tired so only did missionary. The view at missionary was very good so i maintained this until i came.

Had a very short chat with her and she said she is 24 years old. Her ex-bf is 50 years old and she told me that she likes old man (maybe she just like sugar daddy). She also said that she is leaving by this friday. So for those who still want to catch 338, this is your last chance!

Looks: 10/10 (about 90% like photo)
Height: 168cm++.
Body: 9/10 very slim and very light.
Boobs: normal B Cup
French: can french. but no tongue.
BBBJ: 5/10 very light cat licks. Didnt feel it strong enough
Skin tone: light coloured skin
Shower: SOP.
Catbath: nipple, body then cock.
AR: Nil.
Painting: Have small bush, no smell. Paint her but she not easy to cum.
FJ. 7/10. I had problem starting my engine so she had to use her hands first before I can start. Hardworking girl. Looking at her cute face makes me very turned on so missionary was my best position. Her height is good so there is room for many diff positions without bending my knees.
Communication: basic english only.
GFE: 5/10. Very shy
RTF: Good if you like tall SYT
Old 22-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
hi bro. i booked yanna before.

Looks discount to about 70%-80%

Lots of frenching and kissing during first shot.

She was quite tight.

Slim body.

I thought i hit jackpot until she tried to sleep off my 2nd shot.

Pretend to sleep even when i was playing with her nips and i could feel her nips go hard.

Not sure why she's like that. But in the end we did a short 2nd shot which was boring because she wasn't into it and i didnt finish and i was rushed to bath and left 30mins early.

Maybe she was tired. but i wouldnt RTF and i was her first customer of that day.
Hmmm... looks like have to give her a miss
Old 22-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforboobs View Post
Discount 70% is kind of u bro.. lol..
Bros need to write truthful FR.
She’s lazy and no heart to work.
That’s it. Try at your own risk😖

Bro you tried yanna before? Her service is bad? Damm I really wanted to try today. Kinda disappointed to hear that. Almost dropped $150 for that.

Any bros recommend other quality fl
Old 22-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
Tlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud of

FR for Yuri From LustVegas

Yuri is
- Fu*king Sex Machine
- Commando Style
- Not SYT
- not shy to look into your eyes when BBBJ or sex
- speaks english and can hold conversation in between

OKT respond was quick as usual.

She doesnt not look like the photos but still a pretty lady. She has no fats on her body and hold a D enhanced pair of jugs.

GFE is great as she will give you sweets and water if after a tired session.

After shower, she french me suck my bro while looking at me, it was fantastic.

Here are some of the things you can perform on her and she will not reject you. She simply love a cock in her mouth and hole.

CIM / COB / Finger her / sex in all positions

The best position i like was that i get to see myself and her slutty look in a standing mirror while pounding her from behind.

In summary, she is out to please you with her love for sex and she enjoy it as much as you do. It is 60% commando style with 40% GFE.

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes
Old 22-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

who to destroy next??? hmmm..... who can be destroyed and last long i will go see
Old 22-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaw88 View Post
FR for Yuri From LustVegas

Yuri is
- Fu*king Sex Machine
- Commando Style
- Not SYT
- not shy to look into your eyes when BBBJ or sex
- speaks english and can hold conversation in between

OKT respond was quick as usual.

She doesnt not look like the photos but still a pretty lady. She has no fats on her body and hold a D enhanced pair of jugs.

GFE is great as she will give you sweets and water if after a tired session.

After shower, she french me suck my bro while looking at me, it was fantastic.

Here are some of the things you can perform on her and she will not reject you. She simply love a cock in her mouth and hole.

CIM / COB / Finger her / sex in all positions

The best position i like was that i get to see myself and her slutty look in a standing mirror while pounding her from behind.

In summary, she is out to please you with her love for sex and she enjoy it as much as you do. It is 60% commando style with 40% GFE.
She does not look like photos? That means fake pics or what?
Like that how we know who we bonking?
Aiyo Lustvegas I see u very up one le your price so high never down one..
And your location so good many PRCs to see.. haiz another dishonest OKT..
Now who really honest sia I go try if fake I kio him..
Should be ilovethai Liao looking at the number of FRS hope not fake if not good luck to your girls Liao
Old 22-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
who to destroy next??? hmmm..... who can be destroyed and last long i will go see
M in the club la
Old 22-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
M in the club la
where her club
Old 22-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
where her club
She’s in Mickey Mouse Club la Clubbing and having Club Sandwich
U PM her OKT la
Old 22-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had a session with 336 from ILT.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698631

These 2 pics are closest to her real person.

Anyway her name is Cream. Face is sweet and cute. Smiley and cheerful personality. Body is slim but not the lean mean type. Skin is not the thai tan, considered normal by Chinese standard. Her legs are quite nice actually. Boobs are not big though.
BBBJ, frenching, painting, shower together all on the menu. CIM should be fine for her though I didn't try. Pussy not bald type but trimmed nicely for your unobstructed bon appetit.

Ok now to the action. When we were in the bathroom, lights were bright and I can see her face and full naked body clearly. Her eyes and cheeks are cute! I just simply BTH grabbed her body to press against mine for a good frenching. She was all receptive and reciprocated. Good attentive scrubbing of my whole body with the sponge thing. Nice!

When gone to the bed, she was touching her pussy and said is wet already. I touched too. Oh my god, how could it be? Haven't even start so wet already. Can tell is not the water left from the shower because it is viscous. Play with her pussy a bit more and it is completely drenched. First time see girl got so sensitive. Only played with the outside of her pussy and she already moan and 翻白眼 (eyes rolled back). She was panting and told me not to finger her anymore.

She continued with BBBJ which is just ok only but she got try to deep throat few times. I return her favour by painting her. Well, she seems less sensitive to painting vs fingering but she still moans and body wriggling. Haha. Caps on and fucked her. Again she is on cloud9 with really loud stereo and 翻白眼. She is VERY VERY sensitive to doggy, really screamed damn loud. And she will try to change back to missionary because her body feels damn high but she can't take it anymore. Bros, don't let her change! Hold her waist firmly and continue pump her like no tomorrow. Btw, the view of her from behind is quite sexy actually. After a while, I climaxed and the final pump into her before my sperm release is just SHIOK!

In between shots, Cream aka 336 will auto embrace you for chit chat or relax with her eyes closed. Nice GFE. No looking at phone.

This is a somewhat new and different experience from my years of mongering. So will definitely find time to RTF.
RTF-ed her last weekend already! Leaving soon!

This time she requested that I doggy her in front of the mirror. She wanted to see herself kena pounded. Horny girl.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR on ANA?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700179&page=2
Old 22-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
Tlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud ofTlaw88 has much to be proud of

hi bro,

what i am trying to say is that it is her in the picture, but as you can see, there is photoshop involved, the eyes are not as big and round and skin is not as flawless.

Lustvegas stable offers good value for money and I am not a OKT or related to him.

He is an honest and good OKT who provide good service to bro like the old Pacificstar and Laserbabes.

Quote:
She does not look like photos? That means fake pics or what?
Like that how we know who we bonking?
Aiyo Lustvegas I see u very up one le your price so high never down one..
And your location so good many PRCs to see.. haiz another dishonest OKT..
Now who really honest sia I go try if fake I kio him..
Should be ilovethai Liao looking at the number of FRS hope not fake if not good luck to your girls Liao

Vietnam Models
Chinese Models
Pacific Oriental Babes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1