The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
searching for home massage..

Hi any Bro can recommend home massage?need to go massage edy cause this few day whole body ache...
Old 31-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: searching for home massage..

only pte property then can tell.
hdb cannot tell.
Old 31-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
6vamp9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hard la....even if have bros also scared to post. I'm also searching n waiting gor pms.....I seldom find prcs nowadays , prefer local milf , more safe more at ease
Old 31-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frencraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does hv in HDB. But she had move out of her old place and no longer in contact of such massager oready
Old 31-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got lah and not in HDB.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

china gal rent room inside pte apartment.
she dont sleep there, not her home.
security ask when going in.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

sporean housewife using own home hdb.
dont think got anymore

Last edited by bedokMassage; 02-08-2015 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6vamp9 View Post
Hard la....even if have bros also scared to post. I'm also searching n waiting gor pms.....I seldom find prcs nowadays , prefer local milf , more safe more at ease
prc ladies will sure get complain, hdb or condo.
the management commitee also not happy.
security would question, busy body sporean owner
will ask if i go inside.

hdb is ok ,if the masseuse hv good relation with neighbour.
prefer point block, more seclude.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Got lah and not in HDB.
is xiao han doing home massage at chinatown?
Old 03-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvin View Post
Hi any Bro can recommend home massage?need to go massage edy cause this few day whole body ache...
HOME MASSG
ONLY AT PTE PROPERTY IS SAFE
many watchful eyes from auntie
block representatives
Old 04-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try Wei Wei lah; damn sexy and slutty MILF. Her forte is zhua gen - damn shiok with lots of feel as didi goes erect and limp as she weaves her hands around the stick and balls area. Autoroam her large melons is a plu.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

people park complex
Every time got blue van
Too many prc in one building
Old 04-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Searching for home massage..

Happened to bump into Wei Wei at Changi Airport arrival hall a few days ago but didn't speak to her as she was with some other people. I think she just returned. She just smiled at me (wonder if she can remember me?) when I "stared" and smiled at her - still looks sexy and slimmer. Tried to retrieve her old no to call her but it is no longer available. Any kind bros have her latest info to share? Kum siah.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

she doing home masg?
local lady milf home masg ,east side,
now start.
2pm..11pm
36dd bigboob
Old 11-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Visited Wei Wei on National Day; still damn sexy and slutty MILF - she was wearing a see through low cut black lingerie with nothing inside and black stockings. Massage was very strong easing all those tight muscles. This is followed by her famous zhua gen - with lots of sensual feel as didi goes from hard to soft and soft to hard simultaneously she played with the rod and the balls area. She stripped naked for me to roam her large melons. Awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread