The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Man I was in Munich for business a couple years ago and was thinking of going. One of my colleagues was telling me he tried African girls at Berlin FKK years ago and they were pretty good. Also depending on your luck you might end up in a club with 7 ladies and 40 guys or 20 ladies and 10 guys.

I recently tried a Dome 3 Euro FL but apart from a tight enhanced body (Ok she looked close to her pic, with slavic cheekbones) she wasn't worth double a young PRC FL - told me I couldn't even touch her tits because they still hurt from her boob job, only gave light kisses, zero showering together, zero BBBJ, 2 min DATY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I agree with what you have said. but they can do a better job upselling...like for BBBJ...they can do a teaser....like how they do it in our massage scene...make you can't resist the upgrade.

BBBJ, cum on body, cum on tits with additional top up i feel it's not worth it. WTF 30euro just to cum on tits ? i can do this with most girls in geylang. 10euro i probably don't mind.

if i am back in munich, i would probably go back again as the girls there are quite good...although i have not been to other FKK.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ImTedKoppel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any good FKK in Munich that is close to town and easily accessible ? How about Stuttgart ?
I just went back in November for my third visit to Sunshine FKK. Very close to city center, München Hauptbanhoff central station. Just a few metro stops, or can take street tram, or just Uber. It will cost less than 20 euro for Uber.

I had two sessions this time.. One of the girls was my third time as I keep on seeing her each time I go. Most girls are Romanian, but sometimes a Hungarian or Moldovan. Some have had bad experience but I have yet to have a bad one there. There are quite a bit of Asian Bros there... Japanese, SG, HK, PRC. The girls seem to like Asian Bros cause they are shy and not demanding (that's what the girls tell me) but I wonder if they are fleecing the Japanese and PRC guys.... PRC guys always seem very awkward there.

My other visits https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post17942260
Old 21-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Will be in Frankfurt Fri, March 22 thru Sun, March 24. Enough time to try 3 different FKKs.
Which are the current top 3 that Bros here would recommend?

I definitely want to try World. It's far away, but I'll have a car, so no problem. I heard that
World allows sex in public, which is my kind of thing. Any Bros can confirm if true?

Also, which locations might currently have Russian (or Ukrainian, Belarussian, etc.) girls?
I am fluent in Russian, and had great luck with Russian girls at FKKs previously. Can get
a girl do whatever you want when you sweet-talk her in her own language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Just booked to go in end of march till early April.

Will be heading to Cologne, Dusseldorf and finally back to Frankfurt. Going to visit Pascha, Samya, Goldentime, Ying Yang, LivingRoom, Mainhatten, Oase and last one is Sharks.

Won't be going in June this time... too bloody hot and many girls go back to see their family.

Any bros going to be there?
Old 21-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTedKoppel View Post
I went to FKK Sunshine back earlier this year. Went 2x. FKK Sunshine is close to city center. Easy to get too in edge of industrial area by tram or metro. Looks quite safe. Very clean inside. Rooms are quite nice. Locker room is a runway show with all the tits and ass walking through the locker room to get to the front desk to get room keys

I was surprised but there are quite a few Asian Bros there from PRC, HK, and Japan. I went Sunday night... And a Thursday night. Very busy talent was from 6 to 9s. Plump girls, skinny girls, fake ones, burned out tataooed ones, tall, short. All sorts. Moldovan, Bulgarian, Romanian. PRC Bros seemed a bit out of place, probably not used to westerners and English? Japanese and HK Bros totally not shy. Girls usually come up to me with konichiwa and nihao. I'm like... Just speak English.

Sunday went around 10 pm. Absolutely packed and happening. Despite over 20 girls still not enough. I had 2 sessions separately with two Romanian girls. Very sweet gals once inside the room. Atmosphere is relaxed.. no pressure to pick or drink. Guys don't bother you.

Went back on Thurs. Went very late
. Showed up maybe 12:30 am - 1am... Kind of dead. About a dozen girls they all wanted my business... Since not enough Bros that night. Less choice but you get a lot more attention. I took a skinny Moldovan girl I met the other night and repeated with a Romanian from the other night. Absolutely awesome session with the Romanian repeat. They seem to like Asian Bros. They tell me they are sweet.

80 Euro for a session... 100 if you want gfe and BBBJ. Extra 100 for anal.

If you miss the last train, taxi back to Haupbanhoft is decent... 13 Euro or so. Front desk will call taxi for you.

Overall way more enjoyable than laufhaus. More expensive but much better environment, service and much better talent. Been to Leirekasten twice in the last year. Talent is so hit and miss there. A lot of burned out girls.

Perhaps I'm more picky with my girls but I talk to them quite a bit before chosing, so I have not had bad sessions. I've had no reason to visit FkK relax... Sunshine was great for me.

Enjoy.
Why were you paying 80euro for a session at Sunshine? not 60 euro ? u had add on service ?

I was the only asian guy there when i went. i think it would be more fun if you went with some friends. can sit around and check out the naked girls.

Sunshine is close AF to the main munich station....but then you need to walk like 5 to 10 min to Sunshine if you take the train.

you sure from sunshine to munich station is only 13 euro by taxi ?
Old 21-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why were you paying 80euro for a session at Sunshine? not 60 euro ? u had add on service ?

I was the only asian guy there when i went. i think it would be more fun if you went with some friends. can sit around and check out the naked girls.

Sunshine is close AF to the main munich station....but then you need to walk like 5 to 10 min to Sunshine if you take the train.

you sure from sunshine to munich station is only 13 euro by taxi ?
I usually get extras. I did have one 60€ once and it was no extras. I've also had 200€ with lots of extras as well.

I just looked at my Uber history I paid 9.36€ from Sunshine to my hotel 2 or 3 blocks from München HBF at 4:16 am.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I usually get extras. I did have one 60€ once and it was no extras. I've also had 200€ with lots of extras as well.

I just looked at my Uber history I paid 9.36€ from Sunshine to my hotel 2 or 3 blocks from München HBF at 4:16 am.
what kind of extra you got for 20Euro more and 200Euro ?

with all the extra charges added in for 30min session, i don't think it's worth it. unless they are drop dead gorgeous and superb service.

i checked the dist of Sunshine from Munich...it's only about 4km.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
I heard that World allows sex in public, which is my kind of thing. Any Bros can confirm if true?
Only on some outdoor mattresses hidden within separate enclosures of bushes in the garden during summer. No one will go to the garden in March. I have not seen any public sex indoors in World.

Only club near Frankfurt where I saw public sex, with girls and men cheering, is at FKK Aldi 40 in Dietzenbach, a short drive from Frankfurt.
By the way, most clubs allow public sex in the kinos, but most girls do not want to do it, and almost no one other than the odd pervert will be watching you. The kino at FKK Mainhatten would be your best bet. The one at Oase is too open, so girls will not do it there.

Last edited by Tanken; 23-02-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Only on some outdoor mattresses hidden within separate enclosures of bushes in the garden during summer. No one will go to the garden in March. I have not seen any public sex indoors in World.

Only club near Frankfurt where I saw public sex, with girls and men cheering, is at FKK Aldi 40 in Dietzenbach, a short drive from Frankfurt.
By the way, most clubs allow public sex in the kinos, but most girls do not want to do it, and almost no one other than the odd pervert will be watching you. The kino at FKK Mainhatten would be your best bet. The one at Oase is too open, so girls will not do it there.
can you get them to blow you or HJ you in the club area before proceeding to have intercourse in the room ?
Old 23-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
what kind of extra you got for 20Euro more and 200Euro ?

with all the extra charges added in for 30min session, i don't think it's worth it. unless they are drop dead gorgeous and superb service.

i checked the dist of Sunshine from Munich...it's only about 4km.
Usually for 20 to 30 more they will BBBJ you... And you can taste their snatch (which I always pass on). If you want them to swallow then that's another extra, if you want to shoot over their tits that's another extra. If want to stick it in their arse, that's a big 100€ extra. If you want a threesome.. cum on their face... it just goes on and on.

Quite frankly I don't really count the minutes either. I talk to the girls quite a bit to see if which girl I get along with her and things just take their course. Sometimes I just give them a budget and they keep me happy. I've never walked away shocked by the bill or have left with unexpectedly huge fees. As I said, I only session with girls that get along with me well.

I usually walk away spending 80 to 100€ per girl. I end up getting better experience than 141 walkups in HK in a much better environment. It's cheaper than some Geylang brothels. The service may not be as good as HK Hotel girls, but it's a heck a lot more fun and personal. Service is not as good and personal as in Japan, but at 80-100 € it's also a lot cheaper.

I've also been to bordellos in Munich and it is really hit or miss there, more miss than hit. Overall I've only been to one FKK, Sunshine only and I think the place is great and all the girls I've had we're great.

Cheers.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
can you get them to blow you or HJ you in the club area before proceeding to have intercourse in the room ?
I've had sessions in the kino at Sunshine cause all the rooms were full. They have folding Japanese screens they can use to block off the entrance. At first I was apprehensive but after a bit I was, I don't really care, no one can see or barge in. However I was concerned about cleanliness. I think she did get some towels or something...

I think you can fuck anywhere in these clubs but in reality the girls don't want it and the guys don't want it either.

I saw another pair using screens to block off a section at a massage table on too.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have not seen any in World. I guess it happens in their very small kino, but it is too dark for me to see.
I have seen it in Oase in the jacuzzi area, but that was 2 years ago before the new law kicked in. With the new law forbidding BBBJ, the couples would certainly want to go to the privacy of the rooms first. Bear in mind that the new law penalises the men, not the girls, for BBBJ.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I've had sessions in the kino at Sunshine cause all the rooms were full. They have folding Japanese screens they can use to block off the entrance. At first I was apprehensive but after a bit I was, I don't really care, no one can see or barge in. However I was concerned about cleanliness. I think she did get some towels or something...

I think you can fuck anywhere in these clubs but in reality the girls don't want it and the guys don't want it either.

I saw another pair using screens to block off a section at a massage table on too.
I saw them using the Japanese folding screen at the kino room in Sunshine....that defeats the purpose of "public sex" lol.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Quote:
I saw them using the Japanese folding screen at the kino room in Sunshine....that defeats the purpose of "public sex" lol.
Agree with that. Even without the screens, kino is too dark to see anything. It used to be that BBBJ and similar fooling around was always an option at the kino, no matter which FKK, and without any screens. But things must have changed since my last visit to Germany years ago.

I guess I will just have to take Bro Tanken's advice and try FKK 40 in Dietzenbach for sex in public. It appears to be a very small place, though. Anyone knows if the line-up and service there are any good?
Old 24-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Fkk Oase, you can bring the girl to the far end of the garden where they have these tents set up. The tents have these see through fabrics (like mosquito nets). From the pool you can see them about 50-100meters out.

There is also a tall area right next to the wooden sauna. You can go up like an mini aztec building and there is a bed up there. Saw someone doing the whole shebang there.
Old 25-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
In Fkk Oase, you can bring the girl to the far end of the garden where they have these tents set up. The tents have these see through fabrics (like mosquito nets). From the pool you can see them about 50-100meters out.

There is also a tall area right next to the wooden sauna. You can go up like an mini aztec building and there is a bed up there. Saw someone doing the whole shebang there.
But being very cold still in March, Magian will not be able to persuade any naked girl to go freeze out there.
By the way, action in the bed in the mini aztec building used to be able to be partially seen from below as there was a large mirror angled downwards there. Not sure if it is still there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1