The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
And what is it that turn them bad??
There's a saying 男人有钱就变坏,女人变坏就有钱。

Therefore the answer is : 钱
Old 30-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappi View Post
bro,better than tiger right?
Ya better than tiger for sure.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros
reading through the thread....looks LT in bkk is ~2.5-4k thb.
Phuket is standard 2k thb for LT.
But still Bros here claim bkk is cheaper.... how? is it abt fl? or any fish tank ...
Thx to share
Old 30-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengz View Post
I have to agree on u money is never enough in bkk eieieiei
True bro...in thailand, cash is king and money..is never enuff!! Is how u make the most of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Try CX or Cathay Pacific,their price are not much higher than budget as they are on transit here and just want to fill up the plane on the way to HK from I think Europe or India.
When i travel for work, i have to go by SIA, but tat is Company expense....but i have gone on CX several times on personal trips to and fr SG...not bad i must say....price is rather good too...sometimes even cheaper than the budget airlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
Hello bros, anyone wanna go bkk and have some fun together?
Went to cowboy nana and some MPs the previous time, hope someone more experienced can bring me go to find their hidden gems~

Drop me a pm if you don't mind me tagging along.
I'm flexible with dates and durations.
I'm 26m btw, hopefully someone near my age.
Waaaa...26....tat was yonders ago....guess tat counts me out....enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
After months of temptations ~ finally got a flight back to Thailand on 7th Jan to 11th Jan ~ will be staying in sukh soi 23.

Will be travelling with a crew of 5 from RWS ~ any bros willing to meet up please leave a message ~ drinks on me ~ Cheers!

Will contribute more FRs asap ~
RWS?? Bro, if i prepare some tables for u guys to deal on, maybe we can get some cash before we party?? LOL....keen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
signz woe to unkers
Bro Smeagol...suddenly, in my cirrent drunken state, I feel old...like an Uncle...Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 Ic, u can scroll back a few pages and u will know who to look for to party in Bkk. Most of the bros I met here are ok, it's the person himself la. Well there's always a first time right.
Bro Pinkreika, I scroll back already leh...still dun know who to look to party in Bkk leh....u also not in BKK now...can advise?? LOL!! Paiseh, mao laew...kwen tin mak....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Actually easier they do conveyor belt for the guys since the bar right in middle with chairs around is just nice to do conveyor belt. Replace the chairs with conveyor belts for the guys to sit. Anyway, worst mistake is to think the girls are the sushi cos it is other way round. We guys are the sushi/food for the girls

To all bros: Happy New Year 2013 and just cheong lah
Bro Cheonglah, I really dun want to go round and round on the conveyor belt...will start throwing up......but agree, we see them as food for the picking, they also see us as carrot-head most of the time....

Quote:
bro..

Pm bro nookie2612..
Waaaaa....sabo ah??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
age is just a number, I am near your age but I still chiong with people older then me and in fact I dont ask thier age because the most important thing is to have fun and take care each other when there is a need. I'm speaking from experience I party with brother here last month.

what you are inside you is important if you want to chiong with people you never see or know before.

my 2 cents for you .
I feel old man bro...waiting for u bro...LOL!

Paiseh bros, my replies a little kwen tin,....just came back from The Pimp....Lots of fun!! And many bros drunk...am almost there too! LOL!! Cheers!
Old 30-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Bro..

realy to count down
Old 30-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello bros, anyone wanna go bkk and have some fun together?
Went to cowboy nana and some MPs the previous time, hope someone more experienced can bring me go to find their hidden gems~

Drop me a pm if you don't mind me tagging along.
I'm flexible with dates and durations.
I'm 26m btw, hopefully someone near my age.
Much older than you and planning a trip to RCA tnught for some hip hop with regular Thais. Very little P4P there but lots of opportunity for a long game. At 26 you may want to consider looking outside of P4P using TLL and DIA.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sorry, but not trying to be bias or insult any bros here..
once i went with a 50yo+ guy, it is very awkard... a few of them even ask me, your father come with you to have fun?? .......

just to be fair, the age is only a minor factor, but still it left me with a very bad experience with older ppl, as he is also v stingy, grumpy, cannot understand what he is thinking. his girl also came to me complain he give her so little tips etc, really v pai seh.
So did your father join?

Looking at the kinds of budgets and concerns the folks around here have I think I might find myself in the opposite situation. They are calculating whether the extra lady drink will bust theirs budget instead of considering buying a bottle. LaBelle would crush these budgets.

Last edited by Pita123; 30-12-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro..

somtime due to business agent cant waitin for us!
Travel agent?
Old 30-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Been great knowing u guys. Makes my biz trip this time somewhat different. Immsonia was definitely better than when i first went there. Still good stuffs to pluck there.
Never "got" how to maneuver at Insomnia. Sounds like you guys have it figured out though. Any tips?
Old 30-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
There's a saying 男人有钱就变坏,女人变坏就有钱。

Therefore the answer is : 钱
Yes,always about money there is also a saying I read somewhere: When poverty walks in the door,love jump out of the window.

Anyway it seem to me no one willing to share their experience dating good Thai girl.Maybe i should start with my experience.This happen 1 year ago.

I met this girl,let's called her Fon on the bus to Phayao she was sitting beside me and i thought it was rather uncivilised to be sitting with a woman for the next 10 hrs and not having some harmless conversation.

So i chat with her and found out that she was a senior nurse back in Chanthaburi and she is visiting her friend in Phayao.She asked me why am I going to Phayao,I just told her that I am visiting some friend too.She give a smile that say"bullshit you are visiting some girl" look as Phayao are not known as a tourist destination. I quickly added that I am seeing my old friend from SG too. That sort of ease her down and we carry on chatting on some usual stuff.

After we arrived we exchanged contact detail with me promising to catch with her on some later date.

In the meantime we kept in touch by email and msn chat.I even called her from time to time.

That later date came 1 month later when I had some free time after my job is finish in Sri Racha.I called to informed her that I am coming over to visit her. She was very happy to hear that and apply for leave to be with me.

So I took a mini van from victory monument to Chanthaburi which take about 2.5hrs.She met me at the bus station and send me to the hotel in town which was not far away.

On the 1st night after we had dinner and some small talk I was thinking how to approach the subject of bonking with her before the night is over.Then she said"tomorrow I take you to my village and you can see my house" wow I thought Ho sei liao but the 1st night I sleep alone

The next day she came with her cousin and pick me from the hotel to her village which is about 20 min drive away,on the way she stop by the local market to buy some grocery. I offer to pay but was rejected,i asked her why she buying she said she wanted to cook for me. I was thinking with her cousin around like that where got chance.

Everyone in the village seem to know her and I recalled that the kampong in Sg used to be like that too.We arrive at her house and there is nobody at home and her cousin went away,I was like 'wow this time sure got chance'

I help her with the cooking,offering to peel onion and garlic,wash the vegetable, kay sieow a bit.After lunch we chat about things in general,then the question came.Why I go Phayao?, Have gf?,why no gf, married? why not married?blah blah blah I supposed that was normal question any woman would asked.

She showed me around the village in her pick up,bring me to her rubber plantation all the time keeping a distance, no physical contact at all.
Eventually evening came and she said let's go eat dinner at her place and i thought this is it.

But when we get there her cousin is also there so in my mind was like 'what now'

Anyway we had dinner and after about 2 hours she told me "ok I send you back to hotel" hell another wasted day but I play along wanting to see where all this is heading to.

On the 2nd day she came to meet me in the morning and we visited waterfall and stuff like that,sometime during the afternoon she became closer,touching me when she laugh,playfully hitting me when I tease her but she pull back when I try to hold her hand.

Then she said the weather is hot so I took the opportunity to invited her to the hotel to rest for awhile, she said ok but she was quick to add that the hotel have nice lobby coffee shop!hinting that she is not going to the room!

After 2 hours drinking orange juice with more touching and hitting me she said "ok time for me to go home already late now" and it was only 7pm! I was like knn waste battery again but respect her decision and say good night to her.

On the 3rd day she came and pick me up I asked her where we go today,"she up to you" typical Thai girl answer when asked to make decision.So I say "maybe we go to your village I want to see stone mine" Off we go to the village but my plan was to end up in her house,what is there to see at the mine anyway.

So we end up at her house for lunch,she cook again paying for all the stuff again.After lunch she show me some photo album I take this opportunity to sit closer and finally get to hold her hand and before I know it we were kissing passionately but when I move my hand to her beast she stop me saying nobody do that before and I am the 1st guy to kiss her.

But at this stage I was already horny like hell I was thinking what the hell just do it but on 2nd thought I think better not,here I am in some kampong if she yell rape I'm all Fk up.

So I cool down still holding her then the question came: if i go with you will you cheat me,I know you have money but I don't want your money,you come stay in Thailand,how many gf you have before,blah blah blah

Then the kissing continue but still no go beyond the love mountain.I was thinking knn this is like when I was 14 year old back in Sg with some school girl.

Then I make up my mind no more wasting battery so when evening came I make up a story saying my boss ask me to go back to Sri Racha for some work and need to leave in the morning she asked me will I be back to see her I said yes of cos.

So She drive me back to the hotel this time she come to my room and stay for awhile but I did not try to attack her anymore, don't want to scare her too much.

The next day I took the mini van back to Bkk, when I arrive I rush to the nearest beer bar in soi 4 and bar fine one syt and bonk her like crazy.

After that the phone call came,she start calling me about 7 to 10 daily, tak boleh tahan but no heart to scold.Slowly I explain to her then the call slow down and to this day she still contact me by email and occasionally a call or 2.

Over the past few months I am still trying to explain to her the term FB or friend with benefit bullshit but from the reply I get it is still no go.

Ever since that girl I have dated 5 other good Thai girl and they all display the same characteristic,some even won't pass the holding hand stage after 3rd date or more.

And that is how I form my opinion about Thai good girl,others may have theirs.

Now beside the normal girlie question, the difference between Thai good girl and other good girl from places like Sg, Japan,HK,Taiwan or western countries is that usually after you pass the kissing stage it's home run but not so for Thai good girl.

However please take note that this my experience and not necessary representative of all Thai or other good girl.

Happy New Year to bros here.Cheer!!!

Last edited by pakalolo; 30-12-2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 30-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irodlak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Wah lau. Want to tag along with others to cheong also have age discrimination LOL
50 is not old OK, actually 50 is the new 25 and most 50 year old I know are not like your friend.
If you are embarrassed other people think you come with your father, then if you think in our shoes others will think worst if we cheong with you. "Wah, your son so young you bring him cheong, you are bad father"

To all bros: Happy New Year 2013 and just cheong lah
ok la, i know i should not discrimate. should really meet up first to make sure its not those stingy n grumpy type.
go overseas chiong must be prepared to splurge a bit ma, one of his girls even cried in front of me, its really wtf.
that time was in vietnam, he only offered 100k dong (11sgd), the girl say duwan, want more, and he jitao take back the money and walk off..
i pity the girl and took 100k from my own pocket to give her, or else she have 0 tip sia.. really terrible experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Much older than you and planning a trip to RCA tnught for some hip hop with regular Thais. Very little P4P there but lots of opportunity for a long game. At 26 you may want to consider looking outside of P4P using TLL and DIA.
whats TLL DIA? sorry a bit noob here
Old 30-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
whats TLL DIA? sorry a bit noob here
ThaiLoveLinks and DateInAsia
Old 30-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry, but not trying to be bias or insult any bros here..
once i went with a 50yo+ guy, it is very awkard... a few of them even ask me, your father come with you to have fun?? ........
If u like to cheong with stranger then be prepared to step onto shit. To cheong alone, often it much better. In BKK, I dun see why it is difficult to be "entertained". Thailand is known to be 1 of the top destination for sex tourists.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Always good to have someone to bullshit with before/after, compare stories, grab some food... So long as they don't keep you from progressing.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Da Kor, agree with u fully, alone is good n there r a lot so many thing to do, but so little money to go around... Life is so cruel... So I cannot never be a sex tourists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u like to cheong with stranger then be prepared to step onto shit. To cheong alone, often it much better. In BKK, I dun see why it is difficult to be "entertained". Thailand is known to be 1 of the top destination for sex tourists.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1