The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
So where do you go from here?
I think bro xxxx4 must be wondering whether to go North or South.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
wow. after reading through countless pages here, getting a VN wife seem scary i was still asking one of my single friend whether does he want to try his luck with those VN marriage centre.
Scary is one thing .....

Everything comes with a risk, let alone marriage ....

VN marriage centre ?? sometimes its not the gal that cons you, its the marriage centre that cons you .... ... Worse right ....

But then ask yourself .... how much you want to commit yourself to find out things before you really commit yourself to the gal? .....

When comes to Love, no one is abe to control the course ... Lucky you got good one, UNlucky u can the bad ones and hopefully can get out of it fast (if possible) ....

For Me , Love at First Sight ,, Married after 1 Yr, Now she 3 mths Pregnant ... So far so good with her and her family and her relatives .....

Important :

Treasure NOW , Forget the PAST , Look forward & Build a FUTURE ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 情感王子 View Post
I think bro xxxx4 must be wondering whether to go North or South.
hahahha ... The North-South GuY .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
On top of that, I gave them money and buy their air ticket. Never let them go hungry while in SG. Why they so greedy? Its not that we open handphone shop. And the wife ???? Something is wrong with her.
When u showed her, u r rich. U r rich forever. 1 fine day, u r out of job, she will not understand n still demand for money.

A lot of bros show their love by giving tons of money. They did not realise what will happen if no money to show their love.
Old 18-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any bros here who has their viet wife siblings, relative come over to SG for a month stay and sweep all the good stuff home?

In 6 months now, I bought the wife 3 phones already.

1st was a 2nd hand iphone.
The mother-in-law came, say it was nice and the wife gave it to her.
Ok..., MIL I respect and love too (she is really a good lady after all)

2nd was a LG touch screen (new).
The elder sister came with her monkey 8 years old son that adds more burden then she was suppose to help care for our baby girl.
She too found the LG nice and the next moment, the wife gave it to her.

Then I have to surrender my spare phone to the wife. That phone was for my fling.. at times.
We went to IMM, she lost it

Now I replaced with a Samsung Galaxy(new).
2 days back she said she wants to make a trip to home with baby girl and son.
Alamak,,, there goes the Samsung. Sure this time round the brother will ask for it

On top of that, I gave them money and buy their air ticket. Never let them go hungry while in SG. Why they so greedy? Its not that we open handphone shop. And the wife ???? Something is wrong with her.

Bros.., share your rant if any
Brother, she sees you as a conduit to transfer material consumer electronics and valuables to her family. I'm sure she loves you but you can't ignore the transfer of goods and money taking place.
Old 18-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro elemomo .... Thought that it's your wife ...
hehehe. yes that is my wife.
I use "the" wife cos in some specific groups of guys, the word "my wife" means he is still dominance over her and run the house hold. That's why they use the word "MY" wife.

However, when the tigress decided to run matters on her own and/or run over you, then you can't use the word "MY" wife anymore, so the next best word to use is "the wife".

Not good with England so can't explain it well.

Retired Samster
Old 18-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When u showed her, u r rich. U r rich forever. 1 fine day, u r out of job, she will not understand n still demand for money.

A lot of bros show their love by giving tons of money. They did not realise what will happen if no money to show their love.
Quote:
Brother, she sees you as a conduit to transfer material consumer electronics and valuables to her family. I'm sure she loves you but you can't ignore the transfer of goods and money taking place.
basically the wife is okay, cos she was there with me during my down period. Of course I am not hinting she is a saint, but I can't deny she has her own family interest at heart too.
I do let her know that I am not rich so please be mindful when spending, and she was thrifty and keep track of her spending on own household needs with me.

The sister and mother, I suspect they exploit on the wife care for them.
Yes I do agreed with you, they will always think that we are rich.
So constantly reminding them that we are not, is a part and parcel of marrying a Viet wife.
As least for me.

Retired Samster
Old 18-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's why go in with your eyes wide open, mouth shut and wallet thin...if you want Vn bx, think long haul and not short term...the road is long and full of stories...that's why this thread is to share and hope all dun hit any more heads on the wall...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
You cannot get a house for VND 120 mio in D4 even during the econ crash.
Housing mortgage is a new thing in Vietnam. The terms and conditions are strict. I don't think she qualify. Most Vietnamese buy houses or land with cold cash or gold bars. Even property developers have problem securing
loans from the banks.
I really do not know Bro, as i mentioned in my post. That what she told me. To be honest i really not interested how she manage to get a house in D7. She just told me that she bought the house in D7 for 500MIL something (as to when i did not ask), cant remember the exact figure, but the condition was so bad, she had to rebuild it to make it a 2-storey house, it is very small and not side of the main road, abit far from D1, took us 120k dong by taxi to get there, and cross over 2 bridges.
The one in D4 was the parents bought it before her parents divorced 9 years ago. But i remember that she mentioned if only she can hold it for just one month after she sold D4 house she can make another 200mil extra.

Not that i believe her, these are the things she told me. I really have no clue why she telling me this, i just ask 'how much is this house worth'
Old 18-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
You cannot get a house for VND 120 mio in D4 even during the econ crash.
Housing mortgage is a new thing in Vietnam. The terms and conditions are strict. I don't think she qualify. Most Vietnamese buy houses or land with cold cash or gold bars. Even property developers have problem securing
loans from the banks.
That's what I was thinking too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
I really do not know Bro, as i mentioned in my post. That what she told me. To be honest i really not interested how she manage to get a house in D7. She just told me that she bought the house in D7 for 500MIL something (as to when i did not ask), cant remember the exact figure,
500 mil VND in D7 is also too cheap...that's less than SGD40k...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
So where do you go from here? What is your plan prospectively? Is she officially your GF or not? What will you do?
I do not dare to even think about the direction yet I am still married and been separated for 5 years now, since i came to SG to work. My 3rd wife is a jap and until now she still refuses to sign the paper.

The problem is we were married in Australia, and not so easy to prove the court whether she agree or not agree with the divorce proceeding that i submit alone. The court cannot summon her while she is abroad. Moreover, she does not want money. Ooops enough writing about my 3rd wife issue

Nope, i dont think she is officially my GF. She works in a bar, she was married once. She is more like a chinese gal, speaks chinese, cantonese and abit of english. And she never asking about married or wanting to come to SG. She has many many Singaporean BF's. So far she always accompany me whenever i was in HCM, the whole time. I noticed when i was with her, she got calls and sms, asking her to meet them at the bar. I never care what she said or reply to them, but mostly she just hang up the calls. I go to HCM to enjoy my weekend, drinking and hanging out with all her bar friends, having fun
Old 18-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
hahahha ... The North-South GuY .....
hehehhe, although i dont understand the meaning of North-South guy, i found it funny

Come to think of direction, i think i am more into The East-West-East guy hahaha....

East: Come from East (Indo) and grew up in West married 1st wife Ang Moh and back to East, re-married to 2nd one Indo gal, and East again to 3rd one jap.
Old 18-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
hehehhe, although i dont understand the meaning of North-South guy, i found it funny

Come to think of direction, i think i am more into The East-West-East guy hahaha....

East: Come from East (Indo) and grew up in West married 1st wife Ang Moh and back to East, re-married to 2nd one Indo gal, and East again to 3rd one jap.
Some guy in the post like to ask whether the gal from either the North (Hanoi) or the South (HCM) ...

Guess when you ask some queries, bro here thought that you wanna ask issit the gal from North or South ....

Any Bro here wanna comment on this .. hhahahahha ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehehe. yes that is my wife.
I use "the" wife cos in some specific groups of guys, the word "my wife" means he is still dominance over her and run the house hold. That's why they use the word "MY" wife.

However, when the tigress decided to run matters on her own and/or run over you, then you can't use the word "MY" wife anymore, so the next best word to use is "the wife".

Not good with England so can't explain it well.
I guess I understand what you are trying to say ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
GoT $$$ GoT HoNey .... No $$$ NO HoNey ....

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1