The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nakagawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haiz, Kovan area hotels no longer cheap... Bros know of any cheap hotels in Kovan?

Kovan used to but my favorite place for bonking FLs as I do not like to go to G-land.
There are two hotels I know (Hotel 81 and Fragrance) that used to charge $20 for two hours and additional $10 for extra hour.

Now both hotels are ganging up to charge $30 for 2 hours and $15 per additional hour, even on weekdays when there is virtually not a single soul around.

I am sure if Fragrance maintain their old rate, all the businesses will go to them.

For now, I am staying away from bonking and resorting to PCC.

Any brothers out there know of any other budget hotels in Kovan other than the stupid Hotel 81 and Fragrance hotel?
Or are all there any budget hotels still charging $20?
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=105

Last edited by Nakagawa; 14-11-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 15-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!
Re: Haiz, Kovan area hotels no longer cheap... Bros know of any cheap hotels in Kovan

does the $10 make that much of a difference?
Old 15-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Haiz, Kovan area hotels no longer cheap... Bros know of any cheap hotels in Kovan

Bro, Kovan only these 2 budget hotels at the moment. Unless u are looking for those damn budget hotels along Geylang Rd which are associated with high risk.

For H81 with $20/2hrs rate, u could perhaps consider Dickson H81(quite new) off Jalan Bear, Elegance H81(quite new) off Foch Rd, Violet H81 & Lavender H81(old with lousy air-con) both off Lavender St.
Old 15-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

TS ..why start such a thread now since the price was increased long ago ?
if the $10 difference can make u PCC instead of booking FL..i must congratulate u...
Old 15-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Nowadays what can you do with $10 ? If the difference of $10 bothers you, well ......
Old 15-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Nowadays what can you do with $10 ? If the difference of $10 bothers you, well ......
Bro, you are absolutely right. $10 is really small in this country. But in some neighbour countries $10 is really big. Can buy two meals for a family of 5 person for a day with meat and vegetables. What had become this country which our cost of living was extremely high but our wages for the people in the street is very low. I concur with TS, if can pcc without cheong is a good idea.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 15-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Bro, Kovan only these 2 budget hotels at the moment. Unless u are looking for those damn budget hotels along Geylang Rd which are associated with high risk.

For H81 with $20/2hrs rate, u could perhaps consider Dickson H81(quite new) off Jalan Bear, Elegance H81(quite new) off Foch Rd, Violet H81 & Lavender H81(old with lousy air-con) both off Lavender St.
Thank you for the great info.
$10 may not mean a lot to most bros who are rich out there but it means a lot to me.
That is why I never go G-land and stick only to budget MILF bonk.
I am really a poor chap but in need to release my load into a pussy sometimes.
Old 15-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

look at petrol , you can argue every increase was cents only . add them all up and now we have the most expensive petrol in the region . what will happen when hotels decide to have another $10 increase in the near future ? when will this end ? when will salary increase in the same way ?
Old 15-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

well even though kovan hotel only got two, why not explore next to the shopping center wich is deserted? staircases are always a good standby

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
well even though kovan hotel only got two, why not explore next to the shopping center wich is deserted? staircases are always a good standby
If kena caught, TS will spend alot more $10 of fine, like that he will feel more heart-pain leh
Maybe he got to stop for 1 year to let his heart heal
Old 15-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was outside along the road of 81 fuji balestier, saw this poly looking couple alightiing a cab, the ger look really pleasantly decent, the kind u will find studying in library most of the time and go ard in an all girl group in campus. The guy looked like one kind of a PSP nerd, the kind u wll find in MRT train playing PSP with mp3 pulg into ears.

the couple alighted, the decent girl went straight to enter by the side waiting at the lift lobby, the nerd went to check in, got the keys and went to the decent girl, led her to a room on the ground floor, all this while, the girl has a 'haiz...' expression, both went into the room.....pity the girl..have to 'work' again

tempted to wait till they come out but had to go for an appointment.

anyway, just wanna share coz i have never seen poly couple or decent girls in out 81, not to mention the one i saw was so 'automatic' to know and enter thru side door.....cheers for 81
Old 15-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

the center next to fragrance is so deserted its a wonder the security guard is hired. dont know for what.

anyway yes, 10$ is very little monies in today society. just enough for a larger meal or a pack of ciggerate

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 20-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

I gave up on hotel for good.
Looking at FL who can do outdoor.
Only BBBJ also nevermind.
Old 20-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post

elegance haven increase meh icic
Old 21-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
anyway yes, 10$ is very little monies in today society. just enough for a larger meal or a pack of ciggerate
Inflation has been a plaguing problem in Singapore for sometime - its not gg to be any better with the sights set on inviting more foreign investment gg fwd.

Nothing wrong with that strategy except for the fact that sg men still need to serve their NS n protect foreign-owned investments???? Just not fair!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1