The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 11-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
b123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyb123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: <SGSexyCat> Slutry Taiwanese with awesome blowjob skills and SQUIRT!

Pretty much near 100% positive FR for the girls with super high rating.

Unlike the hit and miss of the lady it's hit and miss for the okt management. Personally I would still take it since if I manage to enter the room, it is one of the more enjoyable session compared to the rest.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
someshortman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello hello
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5832 / Power: 17
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Is very jialat but cannot blame him as he is waiting for the girl to confirm appointment.

I suggest he at least revert letting us know he is waiting for the girl's reply and not letting us hanging down there anxiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
The response time could be very much improved.

The girls are not bad but the communication part is quite jialat at times
Old 11-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
b123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyb123li999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think it's not updated here but wechat update have changed to last day for kiiki from 27th to 13th liao and limited slots available
Old 11-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
westwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many other good service avail. Why pay agent with fuck up service? The more you willing to tolerate and pay, the more fuck up he becomes. No reply within 5 mins, i find someone else. PERIOD.
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 17-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
twsyt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwing View Post
There are many other good service avail. Why pay agent with fuck up service? The more you willing to tolerate and pay, the more fuck up he becomes. No reply within 5 mins, i find someone else. PERIOD.
pricing is all due to individual fl taiwan girls decision n okt has no control as diff girls have diff way of earning money. some girls can do mass clients and their body n physical n emotionally can take it. some girls can't and diff girls have diff price expectations and okt can't do much about it. if girls can't make money , why would they wanna travel and do this . taiwan passport can travel to most countries without visa and many taiwanese girls are already working in japan ,aus, europe,US and canada . they cost almost same but in their individual country currencies and even much more. over in singapore ,getting genuine taiwanese girls is already the lowest in comparing to other venue of work . without sexycat ,we guys in spore will b limited for choice or u can continue knowing taiwan girls in clubs or flower joints but spend more money but no guarantee of a fxxxx . to each their own , every business need to b profitable. if not no one will take the risk . as for slow reply ,okt has replied that she is a only lady okt n she is currently pregnant so those who do not know the reason ,pls dont flame. u wont know how a pregnant woman is like during the pregnancy period . benefit of doubts . as long as girl is our cup of tea n we can afford within our expectations and diff choice ,y not . its our own penis head anyway n our own money . demand n supply . chill n good year for 2019. my most honest opinion n do not flame me.thank you
Advert Space Available