The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1126  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:32 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
whatever you say, whatever excuse you have, FACT IS you are a pedo and we will expose you. The fact is you were looking for underage gals to bonk and also did show NO remorse in that thread. You never apologise in that thread or ask for it to be taken down. You pedo bastard.

i have report you to the moderators and they have assured me that they will take actions accordingly, if they do not take actions I will report you to the Singapore police.

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...postid=4407392
I am not a pedo.

And i do apologise for that old post from 10 years ago.

It was against my better judgement.

I will ask the moderators to remove it.

My apologies if this has disturbed anyone.
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1127  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:33 PM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,722
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
whatever you say, whatever excuse you have, FACT IS you are a pedo and we will expose you. The fact is you were looking for underage gals to bonk and also did show NO remorse in that thread. You never apologise in that thread or ask for it to be taken down. You pedo bastard.

i have report you to the moderators and they have assured me that they will take actions accordingly, if they do not take actions I will report you to the Singapore police.

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...postid=4407392
Please report police. No need waste so much time here.
Please prove to the rest of the BoB here that you and your clones are not toothless tiger.

At the same time, please tell spf that sammyboy is promoting vice activities from his forum.

Sometimes i wonder if GL business is really so bad that the OKT and the runners are in the forum barking for business
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1128  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:34 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
you not only started a thread to look for underage gals, you also spam many time in other people thread to look for underage gals

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=845

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...postcount=2048

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...postid=4407392

you can forget about asking moderators to remove them. I have captured all your post. you fucking pedo bastard!
Once again. My apologies for all those post 10 years ago.

If you noticed, I was asking for girls in legal scene for the posts.

I am not looking for illegal or underaged.

There is no need to go to this extent seriously.

I don't know who you are and i am sorry if I offended you in some way.
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1129  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:43 PM
achiongster achiongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
achiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

A crime committed 10 years ago is still a crime!
getting caught 10 years later does not mean you are crime free!
aplogise after 10 years does not mean u can get away with it!

however you denied, all those post shows u were looking for underage sex.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Once again. My apologies for all those post 10 years ago.

If you noticed, I was asking for girls in legal scene for the posts.

I am not looking for illegal or underaged.

There is no need to go to this extent seriously.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1130  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:46 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
A crime committed 10 years ago is still a crime!
getting caught 10 years later does not mean you are crime free!
aplogise after 10 years does not mean u can get away with it!

however you denied, all those post shows u were looking for underage sex.

Sorry.

I really do not know what you want and why you dragged something so old up.

I was not looking for underaged sex... I had stated in the posts I was looking for girls in LEGAL scene.

Please stop harrasing me.

I知 sorry for those old posts.

Thank you....
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1131  
Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 PM
achiongster achiongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
achiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

you still think you are correct? you ever wonder why so many people flame you in that thread? it is because people think your message behind that post is that you are looking for a underage gal to bonk.

Old post is not an excuse especially when you did not get the punishment you deserved. You clearly state you were looking for underage gals to bonk and you spam that post in afew threads with no remorse.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.









Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry.

I really do not know what you want and why you dragged something so old up.

I was not looking for underaged sex... I had stated in the posts I was looking for girls in LEGAL scene.

Please stop harrasing me.

I知 sorry for those old posts.

Thank you....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1132  
Old 11-02-2019, 02:13 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

I do not think I am correct.

I had apologised for that post from 10 years ago, which gave the wrong impression.

It was an error in judgement.

I am not a pedo and I have never sought underage gals to bonk.

I do apologise for offending you or anyone else with any of my posts ok?

I will speak to the moderator to see if this issue can be resolved and we can move on in peace.

Thank you whoever you are behind that nick.

Once again my apologies for any trouble I have caused anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
you still think you are correct? you ever wonder why so many people flame you in that thread? it is because people think your message behind that post is that you are looking for a underage gal to bonk.

Old post is not an excuse especially when you did not get the punishment you deserved. You clearly state you were looking for underage gals to bonk and you spam that post in afew threads with no remorse.
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1133  
Old 11-02-2019, 02:25 PM
achiongster achiongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
achiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

if you think you are not correct then do not keep defending yourself by giving the excuse that these posts are 10 years ago and you were naive then. Be direct, if you are really sorry then just admit you were wrong instead of saying it happened 10 years ago and you are sorry for giving other a wrong impression, by saying this, you are saying other are wrong to form their own impression on you. you idiot!

FACT is you are a pedo and tried all ways to avoid admitting it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I do not think I am correct.

I had apologised for that post from 10 years ago, which gave the wrong impression.

It was an error in judgement.

I am not a pedo and I have never sought underage gals to bonk.

I do apologise for offending you or anyone else with any of my posts ok?

I will speak to the moderator to see if this issue can be resolved and we can move on in peace.

Thank you whoever you are behind that nick.

Once again my apologies for any trouble I have caused anyone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1134  
Old 11-02-2019, 02:29 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
if you think you are not correct then do not keep defending yourself by giving the excuse that these posts are 10 years ago and you were naive then. Be direct, if you are really sorry then just admit you were wrong instead of saying it happened 10 years ago and you are sorry for giving other a wrong impression, by saying this, you are saying other are wrong to form their own impression on you. you idiot!

FACT is you are a pedo and tried all ways to avoid admitting it.
I am the one who is wrong for making those posts, and I apologise for it.

That's all.

I apologise if I was long winded in my earlier replies. Sorry for that too.

And I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else with any of my posts and replies.

Thank you....
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1135  
Old 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM
achiongster achiongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
achiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

so u were wrong for making those post but not for the content in the post which say u want to look for those underage gals? Come on be more direct and stop mincing your words.

you should apologise for posting that you were looking for underage gals.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I am the one who is wrong for making those posts, and I apologise for it.

That's all.

I apologise if I was long winded in my earlier replies. Sorry for that too.

And I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else with any of my posts and replies.

Thank you....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1136  
Old 11-02-2019, 02:48 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
so u were wrong for making those post but not for the content in the post which say u want to look for those underage gals? Come on be more direct and stop mincing your words.

you should apologise for posting that you were looking for underage gals.
Hi achiongster,

I was not looking for underage girls.

no where in any of the posts did I state that.

In two of the posts, for example, this one: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost....postcount=2048

I had stated very clearly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.
Do you notice the word LEGAL...

I used the word LEGAL....

and the post was made in the LEGAL Geylang section, under a thread call "availability of girls"....https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=3660

So it is obvious I am looking for girls that may LOOK young but in the LEGAL geylang scene, meaning girls that carry yellow card, are of legal age and approved by the govt....

I writing this not because I want to argue with you.

I DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE with you or anyone else anymore.

But I cannot admit something I did not do

I have NEVER sought out underage girls, and as I mentioned earlier, I look for girls that are of legal age (above 18) and preferably working in LEGAL GEYLANG HOUSES.

Even then, I am very sorry for those posts from 10 years ago.

I know you are very angry at me for various reasons.

And I do sincerely and humbly apologise for any mistakes that I may have made, whether I know it or not....

I am very sorry for offending you or anyone else in this forum.
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1137  
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
achiongster achiongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
achiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

ok fair enough, maybe u really realise you were wrong, however you obviously dont know the law very well or is a very good pretender, pretending not to understand the law. whichever it is, it does not matter because you already commit a crime.

those photos you post suggested you were looking for underage gals whether you claimed they are legal or not is another issue, Fact is you had the intention to look for underage gals! those are the best evidence. it is the INTENTION that counts.

i am not arguing with you, i am just stating a fact. Don’t do the Crime if u cannot do the time, I have said what i want and I am not going to press further. you better ask the mods to remove those post before someone else report you to the authority.

To clarify, I came in because I saw the argument between you and another samster, so I did a search on your old post and it reveal you were a pedo, that is why I exposed you. I pressed on because u accused me of being a clone and zap me to almost negative so I rebuked back.

I am done with you for now unless something new warrant a new argument. You better settle your difference with the other samsters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi achiongster,

I was not looking for underage girls.

no where in any of the posts did I state that.

In two of the posts, for example, this one: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost....postcount=2048

I had stated very clearly:



Do you notice the word LEGAL...

I used the word LEGAL....

and the post was made in the LEGAL Geylang section, under a thread call "availability of girls"....https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=3660

So it is obvious I am looking for girls that may LOOK young but in the LEGAL geylang scene, meaning girls that carry yellow card, are of legal age and approved by the govt....

I writing this not because I want to argue with you.

I DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE with you or anyone else anymore.

But I cannot admit something I did not do

I have NEVER sought out underage girls, and as I mentioned earlier, I look for girls that are of legal age (above 18) and preferably working in LEGAL GEYLANG HOUSES.

Even then, I am very sorry for those posts from 10 years ago.

I know you are very angry at me for various reasons.

And I do sincerely and humbly apologise for any mistakes that I may have made, whether I know it or not....

I am very sorry for offending you or anyone else in this forum.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1138  
Old 11-02-2019, 03:47 PM
FEDERER801 FEDERER801 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 840
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 7
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

FUCKING CHILDISH!!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1139  
Old 11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
BronzeGod's Avatar
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,791
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
ok fair enough, maybe u really realise you were wrong, however you obviously dont know the law very well or is a very good pretender, pretending not to understand the law. whichever it is, it does not matter because you already commit a crime.

those photos you post suggested you were looking for underage gals whether you claimed they are legal or not is another issue, Fact is you had the intention to look for underage gals! those are the best evidence. it is the INTENTION that counts.

i am not arguing with you, i am just stating a fact. Don稚 do the Crime if u cannot do the time, I have said what i want and I am not going to press further. you better ask the mods to remove those post before someone else report you to the authority.

To clarify, I came in because I saw the argument between you and another samster, so I did a search on your old post and it reveal you were a pedo, that is why I exposed you. I pressed on because u accused me of being a clone and zap me to almost negative so I rebuked back.

I am done with you for now unless something new warrant a new argument. You better settle your difference with the other samsters.
Noted on the above.
__________________
thanks to all who up me before.
Do not up me anymore as I need time to clear all the ups as soon as I can this year.
Btw, no need to pm me, just leave your nick in the user cp remarks when upping and I値l add you to the queue as my inbox is full.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1140  
Old 11-02-2019, 06:25 PM
baotohk baotohk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,722
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
FUCKING CHILDISH!!!!
EAT FULL NO SHIT
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong ゥ Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph