The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Brought my lover to my lovenest

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 31-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wow like tat u also know
respect
Yes, I agree with etsys. Had contacted a number of Ms who's bosses are always not in SG and flying about.

Some are lucky with good bosses who allow them out especially on Xmas/its eve on a weekday too.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 31-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post

Yes, I agree with etsys. Had contacted a number of Ms who's bosses are always not in SG and flying about.

Some are lucky with good bosses who allow them out especially on Xmas/its eve on a weekday too.
Too bad all those maids I know only can go out once a month. I know 1 maid her boss and family go holidays for 2 weeks she also cannot come out.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post

and some bros push their luck and go to the maid's own apartment to do the deeds .. I am crazy, but not stupid, is the answer for that

I have crossed path with a couple of maid who suggest we go to 'her' place, as she don't like hotel .. me is like
Old 31-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and some bros push their luck and go to the maid's own apartment to do the deeds .. I am crazy, but not stupid, is the answer for that

I have crossed path with a couple of maid who suggest we go to 'her' place, as she don't like hotel .. me is like
Is it because these maids have okt?

because I came across with a m who has just started doing fl. i just ask her price for fun. her body price was omg. then she told she has a okt. certain percentage goes to her. so i ask if no need go thru okt, just direct with her as payment was direct to her, not okt (cause i don't want contribute money to the okt...for what, better direct and cheaper according to the percentage). she said cannot, okt will find out as she has all of the hotels connection (as she claim) and drastic action can be imposed on her.

My question: these pinay okt, how strong is their ties with hotel's insiders? do they have local gang connection?
Old 31-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
xhs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My question: these pinay okt, how strong is their ties with hotel's insiders? do they have local gang connection?[/QUOTE]

My question: You really believe her story? How old are you?
Old 31-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post

because I came across with a m who has just started doing fl. i just ask her price for fun. her body price was omg. then she told she has a okt. certain percentage goes to her. so i ask if no need go thru okt, just direct with her as payment was direct to her, not okt (cause i don't want contribute money to the okt...for what, better direct and cheaper according to the percentage). she said cannot, okt will find out as she has all of the hotels connection (as she claim) and drastic action can be imposed on her.

My question: these pinay okt, how strong is their ties with hotel's insiders? do they have local gang connection?
Not OKTs...... most probably their agents.
I know that some agents help their maids to earn some extra income by recommending them to the FL industry as these maids owe the agents money which they are not able to pay...... they teach them the tricks of the trade and also cover up for them when the employers get suspicious..... and transferring to another employer if the maid do get into trouble. So these maids tend to stick with these agents as they get some form of protection for their FL activities.
Old 31-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post

Pinay ? OKT ? seriously ?

even if her own employment agent refer to FL, the fellow will charge for Pimping

Maybe she is not a maid after all, as a pretend-maid told me, in Ipanema ..

turn out she was a utang girl, but pretend as maid to increase her novelty rate
Old 01-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
samster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy 2015 to all bros. I have given out all my 12 contacts of pinoy maid to many bros here. I hope some bros already successfully tasted them. I am now left with 3 and will want to keep them for a while especially 2of them which is 29years old. I have not been actively hunting these 2 months as always got oversea assignments. I have a pinoy contact 30 years old in xiamen china. Any bros going there and wanted her contact can pm me. I will give to the first 10 bros. Happy bonking year 2015. Cheers
Old 01-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good tip for bros who wanna hook up with indo maids:

Usually, they like to congregate monthly to meet people from their same city, hometown, etc. Here is where u will meet their friends (Some of them can be really pretty). Try to get to know one maid first, then ask her to bring you to these parties (Free food provided usually). Work your way from there

Good luck!
Old 01-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhs69 View Post

My question: You really believe her story? How old are you?
I don't because I know that it can mean the other way on the story. I have my fair share of experience being cheated by one. I'm new in the maid scene so I'm still learning the trade of hooking up maids. my age is not important. reservist ending soon anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Pinay ? OKT ? seriously ?

even if her own employment agent refer to FL, the fellow will charge for Pimping

Maybe she is not a maid after all, as a pretend-maid told me, in Ipanema ..

turn out she was a utang girl, but pretend as maid to increase her novelty rate
being maid got better rates? didnt know that. I thought being nurse will increase their rate..... heheheh... anyway, this maid I know is really a maid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Not OKTs...... most probably their agents.
I know that some agents help their maids to earn some extra income by recommending them to the FL industry as these maids owe the agents money which they are not able to pay...... they teach them the tricks of the trade and also cover up for them when the employers get suspicious..... and transferring to another employer if the maid do get into trouble. So these maids tend to stick with these agents as they get some form of protection for their FL activities.
hhhmmm... that is 1 possibility.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gordonbleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros..
just wondering has any bros out there ever upped an india or sri lanka maid?:eek
all stories about filipina, Indon and Myanmar
Have seen 1 chinese uncle bringing 2 indian aunties checking in a geylang hotel...
the 2 aunties were gigging like school girls...teasing each other.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonbleu View Post
Have seen 1 chinese uncle bringing 2 indian aunties checking in a geylang hotel...
Who's that Uncle? Could it be Power Tan Ah Wee..?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 02-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro like to have the contact Thank
happy new year
Old 02-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New year guys.

Hope this new year will get more lucky bonking.

Anyway, any FR from those lucky guys having X'mas party with 11 DH?.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1