The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Needless to Say more ... Continue to Appeal ....
how to? no new information... i gave them all they requested.
already sent proof that my gf owns a company grossing $5m revenue in 2010.
like tat still cannot???
Old 04-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro F-boy, judging from what you have tried, budget should not be a problem to u. so have you tried coming in via woodlands? or maybe second link? i was thinking a drive-thru check point should be easier... logically. i was thinking about this method but it will you cost some money and time.
ICA already know all this,even by land is the same as air
Old 04-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
ICA already know all this,even by land is the same as air
come in by water also same?

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 04-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
water i dont know,maybe follow mas selamat way can
Old 04-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
somebody told me the same story but i heard US$260 i think but the VB had to stay at the airport overnight...

at first i thought somebody want to chop me money.

but since u also heard of the same thing then i think it's true story
And the ironical thing is that, she told me that 4 gals were asked to U turn that night.. seems like ICA likes the no. 4....
Old 04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
To add on to more of these..

The banned VB told me that on the night she was asked to U turn, she had to pay another $300+ to Vn Airlines when she already had a return ticket.. though it was for a much later date.. but no receipt was issued to her... and she saw ICA officer talking to Vn Airlines staff before that...

She told me there are no special chops in her passport, a form given to her (which was kept by Vn immigration when she went back) and there were no word to say that she was banned.

The form just states that she could not enter Sillypore as she does not satisfy some requirements at point of entry. Its not even a letter.

She thinks now that there is some conspiracy between ICA and Vn Airlines staff..
conspiracy,i dont think so but i think is in order not to spolit our country relationship with them,they have to let their counterpart know why they are been rejected from coming in, in a nice way cos they never commit a crime here.

i guess it apply for all the airline
Old 04-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
somebody told me the same story but i heard US$260 i think but the VB had to stay at the airport overnight...

at first i thought somebody want to chop me money

but since u also heard of the same thing then i think it's true story
confirm true leh,sg govertment wont be so stupid to pay for them,thats why when they came in,they will need to show certain amount of money they have with them.

Got 2 reason

1st is that they are really here as a tourist to spend and 2nd is they will have money to buy ticket for them if is been refuse entry by them.

but now if bring in a lot but come too frequent,then the 2nd reason will apply
Old 04-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
And the ironical thing is that, she told me that 4 gals were asked to U turn that night.. seems like ICA likes the no. 4....
yah,got 2 time i saw is also group of 4,maybe if group of 4 and above will spolit 2 country relationship in the eye of govertment and also spirit of asean maybe
Old 04-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
how to? no new information... i gave them all they requested.
already sent proof that my gf owns a company grossing $5m revenue in 2010.
like tat still cannot???
Maybe ask her to set up company in Singapore or invest in property in Singapore.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
confirm true leh,sg govertment wont be so stupid to pay for them,thats why when they came in,they will need to show certain amount of money they have with them.
i heard the $300 is for the airlines to process them. i called in and asked before alrdy. at first i thought it's ICA fine or what but it's not. it's the airlines charges.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
yah,got 2 time i saw is also group of 4,maybe if group of 4 and above will spolit 2 country relationship in the eye of govertment and also spirit of asean maybe
so everytime 4 gals who met the least requirement have to be the sacrificial goats? i heard there's a quota on how many suspicious vb can come in everyday. sounds logical...

Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Allow me to share my view here.

Policy - internal documentation, not a law so no need to publish any article on it. Another word, up to them to say what they want and can change any time they want.

XXX - 1 X = 6 mths ban. 6X = 3 yrs ban.

W2 = Refusal of entry. I had many instance saw many thai, VB, pinas got W2 and stuck in JB. Some can re-enter few days later. Some will choose to go back their home land from M'sia.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My friend also tell me that 2 days a week, immigration will just refuse entry to people. I had seen Australian and Germans being send back to JB when they attempt to make a U-turn thru woodlands.

I know quite a few guys kept their gal in JB when kana ban. Some had re-enter to sg already. Appeal while you keep your gal there. Still can see her every night if you rent a house or buy a house there. Even for PRC also can. Apply Long term multiple entry visa from msia embassy in China.

Just sharing what I know from a friend.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make me tulan I think have to book her on a luxury cruise to come in.
Many say come in via woodlands easy as many thai girls do that but dun make sense as those come in by land should be more unlikely to be tourists as compared to those flying in.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i heard the $300 is for the airlines to process them. i called in and asked before alrdy. at first i thought it's ICA fine or what but it's not. it's the airlines charges.
Fine by ICA only when overstay etc.
Sometimes got receipt, sometimes never issue.
Refused entry if kena fine makes no logic.

If pay for ticket even have return ticket then if one way ticket kena U-turn but no money pay then how?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Fine by ICA only when overstay etc.
Sometimes got receipt, sometimes never issue.
No issue receipt? If its true, can bring this matter up to higher level. Payments made to government sector, sure got receipts. Unlike Msia/Indonesia.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1