The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
my styles no TOP up for them b4 met up even can up on first met as they promise cos can't trust them
bro agree, only top up after meet up and be firm on that
Old 26-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

All bros must be firm or else they will always find this loophole of getting top up without meet up.
Old 26-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Met maid morning , not looker n bring her to Tk bus to Orchard , in bus sit together on TOP deck n try hold her hand n no reject so slowly process hug her shoulder no reject too test water a bit touch her boobs n raba Rana a bit , reach Orchard buy KFC , find excuse buy take away so crowded , tell we find quite place to eat KFC she say ok n fast hand n fast leg get taxi to hotel .d rest history n so lucky today up first met
Old 26-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has been chatting with this maid over messages for some times and today met her around noon time as arranged beforehand. Before we met, we had already chat about anything under the sun and she was quite open about sex, seems to be the horny kind, told me she only has one bf before. So i suggest to buy some food then we bring to hotel to eat. Once in hotel, the chemistry is over the top, she frenched so passionately that i have to call a time out. Ate and then took a bath, the sex was awesome, super tight, and she just keep frenching so hungrily.

But now i have one problem, she seems to think that we are in a relationship, and being very sticky, say next time want to see my parents and ask when we will get married.....thinking of just ignoring her messages but i think she will threaten suicide again....
Old 26-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihao91 View Post
Has been chatting with this maid over messages for some times and today met her around noon time as arranged beforehand. Before we met, we had already chat about anything under the sun and she was quite open about sex, seems to be the horny kind, told me she only has one bf before. So i suggest to buy some food then we bring to hotel to eat. Once in hotel, the chemistry is over the top, she frenched so passionately that i have to call a time out. Ate and then took a bath, the sex was awesome, super tight, and she just keep frenching so hungrily.

But now i have one problem, she seems to think that we are in a relationship, and being very sticky, say next time want to see my parents and ask when we will get married.....thinking of just ignoring her messages but i think she will threaten suicide again....
U scare abt situation but u still want up her ,so good luck bro
Old 26-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Met maid morning , not looker n bring her to Tk bus to Orchard , in bus sit together on TOP deck n try hold her hand n no reject so slowly process hug her shoulder no reject too test water a bit touch her boobs n raba Rana a bit , reach Orchard buy KFC , find excuse buy take away so crowded , tell we find quite place to eat KFC she say ok n fast hand n fast leg get taxi to hotel .d rest history n so lucky today up first met
power la bro...
Old 26-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
power la bro...
Bro jus lucky today cos I chat to her quite some time Alr , but sunddenly say she ready to met me so jus get thing go on but her photo n in person totally different in person look older haha
Old 26-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She keeps talking dirty to me almost everyday over messages, make my balls blue...and small head takes over big head...
Old 26-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:

She keeps talking dirty to me almost everyday over messages, make my balls blue...and small head takes over big head...
You must be young and handsome. You so heng, I never have maid dirty talk to me before. If I m you my small heads also takes over big head
Old 26-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually find excuse leave her or don't reply her msg slowly or say out station up to u
Old 26-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro he not scare la, he just talk cock pretend scare here

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
now she told me have interview with future employer on monday said cannot go hotel agency is checking them if they in the boarding house. Is this true the agency will check them if they at the boarding house? wtf man!
if they are desperate for money, it will them who will find you, not you find them. Basically, i don't trust the word they said.
Old 26-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

oh she's crazy, still thinking of getting married here?! Maybe she had skip her lesson during the mom training. Don't break your dream, just screw and pass contact let bro here to enjoy screwing her also, simple as that.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3831 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
upped you bro for the points exchange
Old 27-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Hornyboy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I'm new to this maid thing. I wanna ask, would it be better to ask her whether she is game to go hotel before asking her other, or go out with her then ask?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1