The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Hi bros
Continuing from one of my earlier threads previously meet maids go hotel never do sex just touching and kissing only. Until bros say just go with the flow which i did with this new maid now addicted. Kudos to one of the bro say one u cross the line cannot turn back lol Now go sunday servicing. I think the main reason why so addictive is they put ur satisfaction as their priority rather than themselves which is so satisfying hahaha happy hunting bros...
Hahaha, bro...u are right. You become so addictive cos the experience, you cannot get with FL or GF. They are so horny that some literally rape u...u just need to lie down there with your cock standing...my regular will do that for at least 10-15 mins...just keep riding me while she gets multiple orgasms...then complain next day her body all pain...another one literally sucked me out while kissing me...not even one moment she wanted to move her mouth away...
While another gave me AR for a good 10 mins...she really cleaned out my asshole as best as she can.....they are real horny...this is something I feel u cannot get with others...
Old 24-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Being force to? Lucky son of the gun!
Ya lor, now they demand to meet and have sex

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
In short, 2 shots. Massive boobs!!
this is really Massive indo, i supposed.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Hahaha, bro...u are right. You become so addictive cos the experience, you cannot get with FL or GF. They are so horny that some literally rape u...u just need to lie down there with your cock standing...my regular will do that for at least 10-15 mins...just keep riding me while she gets multiple orgasms...then complain next day her body all pain...another one literally sucked me out while kissing me...not even one moment she wanted to move her mouth away...
While another gave me AR for a good 10 mins...she really cleaned out my asshole as best as she can.....they are real horny...this is something I feel u cannot get with others...
Bro you are damn right man. I just lie down there cock standing and she will do the rest wan help out also cannot cos she say she will do it herself and just keep riding and moaning quite a sight to see. After cumming also cannot rest 5 min only then keep sucking my cock ask it to wake up. I also bth tbh.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Have been fishing on Skout the past week, only 3 replied, out of about 50+ PMs sent. One was indo, 41, abit plump, the other 2 were pinoy, 28 and 35.

Chatted for a few days, trying to get them to meet up today, in the end, managed to meet up the 35 year old pinoy. Played hard to get at first but we did manage to fuck, and holy shit, what a fuck it was. I'm still recovering from that session.

I came inside her (in CD) but she continued riding me till my dick slipped out, nearly got leg cramp. Put it back in and could feel her pussy gripping on my cock, like a pulsating action. Got hard eventually and finished inside her again.

Crazy bitch asked for some cash in the end, gave her $20 and she was more than happy. Might have just found myself a new weekend FB
Old 24-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Last week fire blank , but this week good Sunday morning , met new fish lao chai 44 yrs old pinay petite straight go room,jus buy McDonald’s breakfast n bed first , after breakfast in room she ride me like rabbit 2 rounds straight ,than I doggie her until I cum but she cum too , total 3 rounds she cum n horny , sweet girl than rush to met my rtf 2 month never met her after met her we decide go have lunch n movie cos m tired after morning session still recovering from short time , inside cinema raba raba her n kiss her , until show finish , so get grab car go hotel , after shower I want smoke n smoking half way she stop me n hug me n kiss me so bo Bian stop smoking go for French kisses than suck n lick her boobs when finger touch pussy wow so wet alr d rest history she cum 3 rounds but I can’t cum cos m old man Liao can only once shot per day my rtf 33 yrs old petite n submissive nice love petite girl n happy hunting n bonking 😂🤣😍but reply from morning fish next Sunday wAnt again bed first 😂🤣
Old 25-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Bro you are damn right man. I just lie down there cock standing and she will do the rest wan help out also cannot cos she say she will do it herself and just keep riding and moaning quite a sight to see. After cumming also cannot rest 5 min only then keep sucking my cock ask it to wake up. I also bth tbh.
Which maid sia? Mind intro?
Old 25-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
haiz actually i think those maids think sg guys are the FL. Maybe they have a chat group inside share their adventures with other maid.

Usually their chat topics are.... the guy dick how big or long? Can shoot how many times? Skills good? Then jiak simi happy meal or not? and got $20 or $50 or not? Then those who raw also boast to their maid friends say the sg guy cum so much inside pussy. 5555 Some hardcore one will say the cum taste good or not. Then maybe they also share pictures of those guys they don't wana fuck anymore. Then FR also.
hahahaha! Good one bro....if only they had such a thing!!!
Old 25-03-2019, 01:17 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepie View Post
Looks like tat crazy bitch krezzia

Yeah balls she is crazy. She want to expose me after I block her . She will video call u and take pics of your dirty chat and threaten to expose u in social media haha
Old 25-03-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
haiz actually i think those maids think sg guys are the FL. Maybe they have a chat group inside share their adventures with other maid.

Usually their chat topics are.... the guy dick how big or long? Can shoot how many times? Skills good? Then jiak simi happy meal or not? and got $20 or $50 or not? Then those who raw also boast to their maid friends say the sg guy cum so much inside pussy. 5555 Some hardcore one will say the cum taste good or not. Then maybe they also share pictures of those guys they don't wana fuck anymore. Then FR also.
Bro, I don't mind to be the FL. If you have any contact of the group, please introduce all of them to me, i let them play for free.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

After reading from this thread many month, decide to try LP yesterday. Smile to them and if they smile back, talk to them. Although in group but I shy a bit they all laughing then start joking on me. One come close and talk a bit more. Say hungry as me to treat her. I ask to buy lunch for one or the group. Lucky answer is buy for her only.
So move away from the group, take bus as I thought no action so small talk in the bus after a while she place her head on my shoulder. So test water rub rub the thighs and no reject. When reach the place buy her KFC.
After the meal walk in the park, talk a bit more on her work and family....
Then we sit at the nearby carpark top level staircase, I rub a bit more and Frenching. In the end she blow for me and swallow all.
This is the first time in my life that come in mouth and swallow. Also the first time in my life doing in bright day light at public area. Hope no camera around
Just want to check with pro here , how come I just touch a bit, her's is like flooding and so wet? Really wet and my fingers all wet.
Anyway thanks for this thread that I have 2 first time yesterday. Good luck to all. There are a lot of them at LP. Do treat them well
Old 25-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bludevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

inexperienced but eager to please
Old 25-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Canphobia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
I ask her bbbj me when I dig her pussy the smell comes out. She ask for 50 bucks bbbj I told her next time pay. I wonder how much u paid her
when u dig her she never bath isit... she never ask for money leh,not even top up..
Old 25-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Anyone up her before? She is a maid, staying at Sembawang. Always go to Orchard on her Sunday off.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canphobia View Post
when u dig her she never bath isit... she never ask for money leh,not even top up..

Dun bullshit here la, many bros have tried her Scorpio from Sengkang giving bbbj at her place for 50 bucks .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1