The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Is like that one la, throw chinese people face.
Summarize in few words, lack of "humble and respect"....
Old 16-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, go to any country must follow and respect their culture not bring own country culture to other place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

This will infuriate more Vietnamese..no respect for host country...

Chinese tourists enter Vietnam wearing T-shirts featuring illicit ‘9-dash line’ map

They were told to get changed and the shirts have been expropriated for investigation

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News Monday, May 14, 2018, 21:03 GMT+7

Vietnamese authorities are looking into a case of Chinese tourists found wearing T-shirts containing the illicit ‘nine-dash line’ that violates Vietnam’s sovereignty after they entered Vietnam via an airport on Sunday.

The group of about ten Chinese nationals landed at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province at around 11:20 pm, and made their way to immigration, wearing T-shirts featuring the map of China, according to the airdrome’s police unit.

All of these maps included the so-called 'nine-dash line,' a cow tongue-shaped imaginary line illegally created by China to claim its sovereignty over about 80 percent of the East Vietnam Sea, including Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagoes.

The Chinese tourists were traveling to Vietnam on a tour operated by Aladin Co. Ltd, a travel and trading company based in Khanh Hoa’s resort city of Nha Trang, about 35 kilometers from the Cam Ranh airport.

Bui Quoc Tuan, an Aladin manager, said it was not until the Chinese tourists had passed immigration that the company’s tour guide realized their clothes featured the invalid map.

“We asked them to get changed and seized all the T-shirts for submission to relevant authorities,” Tuan said.

“We have also compiled a report on the incident and provided the police with the tourists' personal particulars.”

Airport police said they were working closely with officers from the Khanh Hoa police department and security personnel at the airport to investigate the incident.

In 2014, a Chinese couple were also caught trying to bring many world maps showing the illicit ‘nine-dash line’ into Vietnam through the Moc Bai Border Gate in the southern province of Tay Ninh.

Vietnamese authorities have consistently rejected China’s territorial claims with its absurd imaginary line, as they are not based on any legal foundation and violate the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any fan of Bun Rieu here...

Inside Saigon’s 30-year-old noodles shop, a tasty dance of tomato, crab paste and blood pudding

By Di Vy May 16, 2018 | 03:28 pm GMT+7

The restaurant opens for six hours every day and usually serves 500 customers.

The Nguyen Thu Nga "bun rieu" restaurant, named after its owner, stands busy on Nguyen Huu Hao Street, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City. Nga serves the popular southern soup which is rice vermicilli going with crab paste and pork knuckles in tomato-based broth.

“It was initially just a small business on the sidewalk in 1988. Then I changed the location and made it bigger in 2011,” said Nga, who does most of the cooking herself.

The customers enjoy their meal on a low, stainless steel dining table. “I want to keep the rustic vibe. To eat a delicious meal doesn’t mean you have to go to a high-end restaurant,” Nga said.

The kitchen is an open space therefore customers can see everything, including the huge boiling pot.

Nga prepares the ingredients from 7 a.m. The restaurant opens every day from noon until 6 p.m. “I often have to go to the market early to get fresh and quality ingredients,” she said.

Nga prepares the ingredients from 7 a.m. The restaurant opens every day from noon until 6 p.m. “I often have to go to the market early to get fresh and quality ingredients,” she said.

Thin sliced Vietnamese pork sausage is part of the serving.

Nga sells about 500 bowls of the crab soup a day. The eye-catching bowl, with half a tomato and additional pig's blood pudding and fried tofu, goes perfectly with a side dish of poached water spinach and mung bean sprouts.

This dish will not be the same without the strong flavor of fermented shrimp paste, a signature Vietnamese sauce. Each bowl costs VND50,000 ($2.18).

Old 17-05-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ccb cannot lah...too pungent smell and already fainted...

Aiyah this one I also see you very the up, sure can tahan no problemo

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
knew which froggy toad you tried at Nguyen bieu...

So clever lah you, but then this whole street got 2 outlets leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Also anyhow cross the street as though no law or traffic lights...or spitting everywhere...

Errmm the first one I think we all also guilty cos wetnam really gotta cross anywhere as not much traffic lights or pedestrians crossings (which the drivers also dun care anyway.....) but the second one is really disgusting esp when suddenly you hear "cawwwwwwwwwww........pui........."

2 weeks ago when I was at Don Mueong airpork saw 1 cockroach kena caught by the poolic at the toilet for smoking inside, cos the cleaner reported to the poolic and they came but then kena let off with a warning only......chey.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Their President Cockroach already act like big fark go around ignoring world laws or courts or agreements or whatsoever saying they dun recognise them when it is not in their favour and only say recognise them when it is to their advantage

Now the big meeting between that US Joker and the Fatty in Sinkie they kancheong liao cos not involved so faster send somebody to go visit that Fatty before the meeting trying to show the world that they still have some influence

Maybe Humchee have lah, Humble not in their dicktionery

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

Inside Saigon’s 30-year-old noodles shop, a tasty dance of tomato, crab paste and blood pudding

I'm not.....but then your posted peekture looks so delicious.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Aiyah this one I also see you very the up, sure can tahan no problemo

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
cannot lah...cannot force me to like ccb...

Old 17-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
So clever lah you, but then this whole street got 2 outlets leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sure I knew lah...passed by countless times...also hv ktv ma...

Old 17-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

2 weeks ago when I was at Don Mueong airpork saw 1 cockroach kena caught by the poolic at the toilet for smoking inside, cos the cleaner reported to the poolic and they came but then kena let off with a warning only......chey.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
my encounter was at T2 when there was a big group of cockroach anyhow sit when I have already seated...they just came and seat 3 pax when only 2 seats left...then started tokking loudly...so I moved away to let them hv the space...later more joined in and started cooking instant noodle...

Old 17-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not.....but then your posted peekture looks so delicious.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I am fan of bun rieu...also many other local Viet dishes...

Old 17-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thai police useless against rich or tough guys.... they only bully the weaker or innocent.

Think of it, if I am a low rank Thai police earning peanut, I will also be useless or act useless....waiting for mth end salary only This is the reality of whole Thailand.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thin sliced Vietnamese pork sausage is part of the serving.

Nga sells about 500 bowls of the crab soup a day. The eye-catching bowl, with half a tomato and additional pig's blood pudding and fried tofu, goes perfectly with a side dish of poached water spinach and mung bean sprouts.

This dish will not be the same without the strong flavor of fermented shrimp paste, a signature Vietnamese sauce. Each bowl costs VND50,000 ($2.18).
Look like our lor mee. Maybe is Vietnam style lor mee

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This will infuriate more Vietnamese..no respect for host country...

Chinese tourists enter Vietnam wearing T-shirts featuring illicit ‘9-dash line’ map

They were told to get changed and the shirts have been expropriated for investigation

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News Monday, May 14, 2018, 21:03 GMT+7

Vietnamese authorities are looking into a case of Chinese tourists found wearing T-shirts containing the illicit ‘nine-dash line’ that violates Vietnam’s sovereignty after they entered Vietnam via an airport on Sunday.

The group of about ten Chinese nationals landed at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province at around 11:20 pm, and made their way to immigration, wearing T-shirts featuring the map of China, according to the airdrome’s police unit.

All of these maps included the so-called 'nine-dash line,' a cow tongue-shaped imaginary line illegally created by China to claim its sovereignty over about 80 percent of the East Vietnam Sea, including Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagoes.

with its absurd imaginary line, as they are not based on any legal foundation and violate the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).
They should all be shot dead

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1