The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2007, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgusted View Post
Hey Bros, was wondering if any of you guys have experienced this before. After my circumcision, I obviously found it easy to was my penis, and I then realised I always had the white stuff along the side of the head to wash off. However, for the past 6 months, cos of work on location can't shower for 2 days etc, I found that my penis very clean even without washing, but I wash anyway cos of hygiene. Any idea about why there is no more white stuff to wash off?

lol.. that is because you hvae cut the skin away... and thats the reason why we go for the op. Cleaner is the main reason.
Old 18-04-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
lol.. that is because you hvae cut the skin away... and thats the reason why we go for the op. Cleaner is the main reason.
Yeah I understand that it's cleaner and all, but the white stuff was still there to be cleaned away. Nowadays, there's only white stuff maybe only once a month...
Old 18-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Hi bro bbery,

Actually my foreskin is too long, therefore my entire penis head is covered
by the skin

Only left a small hole to pee.

Still thinking whether to go surgery a not?

Pls update me..
Old 18-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgusted View Post
Yeah I understand that it's cleaner and all, but the white stuff was still there to be cleaned away. Nowadays, there's only white stuff maybe only once a month...
the thing is after i went for circumcision 3 yrs ago.. i dont encounter the white stuff anymore. not sure whether its the same with others. But for me i dont encounter it
Old 18-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah... Ok, mine was done about 2 years ago. At least now I know I'm not alone... Was just curious that's all, Thanks
Old 21-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro kiaster81,
if u are feeling discomfort or pain, better seek treatment. if need to circumcise, jus go ahead.
n don worry about upping me...the points don bother me at all..jus sharing.

weird thing is that i didnt feel nervous or kan chiong at all...from the nite b4 till now...hhehee..

also one more incentive to go surgery, 15 days Hospitalisation Leave!!!!
Old 21-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

I was forced to have my Circumcision during my Army Days, Cos when i was banging my Ex Gf Raw. Due to the fucking non stop nd the dryness of her Pussy, The Skin attached to the Penis Head and Foreskin tore. It enhance bleed a lot and could not stopped.

I went to see a Doctor about it and was advised to do a circumcision. It was Free in the Army but was embrassing as the whole Camp knows i was doing it. After doing the Whole thing it was totally refreshing, as HJ or Masterbating was a totally different feeling, cos the Penis Head become more insentitive to touch.

Being uncircumcise, we cum faster and erect faster, due to the sentitive Penis head. But being Circumcise it is so Good and so Shiok and much more easier to wash it up

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 21-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its Friday 20 April - my didi big day is here.

i checked into Ward1 @ Alexander Hospital, my op is suppose to be at 9.45am. the check-in is pretty fast, then the nurse brought me to my bed, re-check my info/data, then proceed to ask me to change to surgical attire. after that, jus wait lor.

the nurse walk me up to the OT. when into the place, told to lie on the bed...then wheel me into the pre-op area. here, they put me on a drip, monitor my blood pressure/heartrate, etc...the OT is still being clean from the previous op...

was wheeled into the OT..wa piang, very cold inside. they then again hook me up into all the machines there...actually 1 or 2 only la...hhahaa. their hands were all so cold. i also say i feel cold, then they put some blower or what on my chest and it blows out warm air...shiok sia. the head nurse says going to put the patient under, someone then put the mask over my mouth..i was trying to concentrate to feel the effect, but then hor, next moment jus knock out liao

was awaken up by ' mr xxxx, we going to send u back to yr room', i said ok n see the clock. but fell asleep again almost immediately.

finally woke up..the nurse say...'wa, u sleep until so long huh?' come to think of it, i haven’t slept so long and so well for so many months bcos of work liao...

Actually really woke up. Took a look at my didi, it has a dressing wrap around it…but the tip of the head can be seen. The head very raw. It wasn’t bloody at all. Didn’t feel any pain or whatsoever, its bcos of the medicine still having the effect.
The medicine came – jus painkillers.
given bread n milo, I was hungry already…but still don dare to eat so much. After finishing the food, was told to go past urine, change dressing, then can go home liao.
When pass urine, first time with new-look didi, the jet stream came out strong…hehhee..but then at the end, the trickle of urine, mix with the clot blood, can see drops of urine lor…so I jus clean up..without touching the wound.
The nurse then change my dressing, wa lao eh, a little pain when removing the gauze..but the ‘pain’ feeling when she touch my head…super sensitive man…that feeling rather siong to feel..donno how to describe. Told me that don bathe, wait till tmrw, remove the dressing n bathe..keep didi clean. Got changed n get ready for wifey to come.

Check out. Gotta pay $20 for things not covered by medisave. Follow up appt is in mid May. Hospitalisation leave given is 15 Days.

Back home, time to pee again. This time got quite a bit of bleeding…clean it up

About 2100
Pee time again…this time the bleeding like a lot….so spend more time cleaning up, also I took out the dressing….sensitive lor.

During checkout, was told that they didn’t use stitches at all…jus cut nia (not using laser)…. Could be some newer methods for this procedure.

So that’s all for the day itself.

Hope my experience is helpful/informative to brothers considering it.

if got questions, please ask...next few days i will be online...
Old 22-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

bro kiaster81
on op day, i paid $0 for the ops (fully paid by using medisave(~S$200) and oni $20 for the so-call miscellaneous items.

during my time, the shortest queue was at AH...

for yr info, AH is good
Old 23-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
bro bberry,

Well, AH is bit far from my plc lah and TTSH was assigned to me by the doctor ley, cnt choose...
Anyway, my appt with TTSH is on the 17 May, so looking forward and see what is going to happen after tat lor...

I think TTSH not bad oso lah coz been there b4 and pinoy nurses were quite friendly oso...
pls hor, after yr cut...n if the pinoy nurses bcome too friendly...hehehe..then u suffer when yr didi is awaken...hahhahaa

so be warned!!!
Old 29-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yo bro, thanks for sharing your experiences.

just find it strange how come you still experience bleeding on a couple of occasions a few hours after the op
Old 29-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

i also donno why too

the doctor did say that it may bleed after la, but nothing to worry about wor
Old 30-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cactus88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, i have some foreskin prob too. When its errected the foreskin will slightly move back and its just hurts alittle. My head, the opening, had open or shld i say crack? to the side of my dick head.

I think normally dickhead its only got some opening, where u cum or urine out? my its like, extend to the side, quite alot until the side where the dick-skin contacts. Its hard to explain but, the thing is the dick head "opening" its kind of "enlarged"...

Its rather pain, when i pass urine, not zhun anymore.... anyhow shoot, cuz the "opening" its rather big... Is it common? i heard its not, my fren say he also but he applied some cream okay liao.

Is it cuz my foreskin too tight or smth? this "opening" its kind of pernt, its been for months.... its just hurts alittle when i am having some fun. I wonder shld i go for circumcision?
Old 30-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus88 View Post
Hi guys, i have some foreskin prob too. When its errected the foreskin will slightly move back and its just hurts alittle. My head, the opening, had open or shld i say crack? to the side of my dick head.

I think normally dickhead its only got some opening, where u cum or urine out? my its like, extend to the side, quite alot until the side where the dick-skin contacts. Its hard to explain but, the thing is the dick head "opening" its kind of "enlarged"...

Its rather pain, when i pass urine, not zhun anymore.... anyhow shoot, cuz the "opening" its rather big... Is it common? i heard its not, my fren say he also but he applied some cream okay liao.

Is it cuz my foreskin too tight or smth? this "opening" its kind of pernt, its been for months.... its just hurts alittle when i am having some fun. I wonder shld i go for circumcision?

don speculate so much, jus go visit yr friendly doctor.
Old 30-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Hey bbery,

So during the mc period when u stay at home, does your penis hurt?
Is it painful? When u sleep at nite is it pain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1