The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Both mother & daughter are yummy. Which one would u choose?

Definitely the mother, classic and timeless.

She will probably pamper me with gifts, rather than me having to pamper the little kiddo, tantrums and emo.

Not to mention the sex would probably be mind-blowing with the mother's experience.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vafton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mom looks much more attractive. But I know more experienced girls, who will create with you such a that, you will not be able to recover from the tried for a long time. These girls at are just awesome! I am delighted with what they can do. Therefore, I must share this with someone; you must spend time with these priestesses of love.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

the mother is hot, not bad looking.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Do the mother first with the daughter watching. After that, the daughter will tak boleh tahan, do the daughter with the mother assisting. Then third round threesome with both females. (If I can last so long!)
Old 24-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I go for the mother but make sure the daughter is watching her slutty mum skill.
Old 25-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about this?

Old 31-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post
How about this?

Wa piang!! Of cos daughter la.. lol.. who choose this mother..hahahaj
Old 31-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
How about this?

Daughter. Haha. But if have to do Mother before Daughter than will just do it.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Nike Nike Nike
Old 01-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Do the mother first with the daughter watching. After that, the daughter will tak boleh tahan, do the daughter with the mother assisting.
I agree with all of you.
3rd round with both? Don't think I will ever make it.

Actually I prefer to have just one BEST shot.
How I wish the mum is in the daughter's body.
Of course the mum looks better.
But younger body tends to be fresher, smooth and very tender and nice to touch.

daughter virgin not virgin not important.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about this?

the answer is obvious for this one.

maybe bro can find a mother who looks better and close to daughter's age.
then this will give a hard time to all other bros here.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post

lovin this thread.
please post more of this comparison.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
lovin this thread.
please post more of this comparison.
I do the mum for this pair.. chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1