The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
toohorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

kekeke.... an interesting thread.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
antgrabber is Cool - loads of Potential

Great writing style!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa stealthraider bro, all is true stories?

like fantasy leh.. haha
Old 08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

true or not is not the key issue. important thing is whether my posts are entertaining or not.................
Old 09-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
Shark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

entertaining bro.... i upped you one as a matter of factlky.. using my useless points
Old 09-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Good! Good!
Will stay and support you...
Old 09-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lustdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i remember once when i go my friend house to play game,, there is no one at home execpt us as that was during holidays. we would play till next morning, i suddenly need to go toilet , to my surprise i found my friend's sister undies. i use the panty to cover my small head and start to wank myself. my load was all over when i cum..... that was a shoik feeling as the sis quite chio
Old 10-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a good thread!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something to spice up the thread

why cannot show the whole pic out?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

the next day no action as i went home. can't stay forever in hall and besides can't do it everyday, need to get proper rest.

2 nights after my last exploration, i was back in the hall again. i bought some snacks and drinks so i deliberately climbed up the stairs slowly to my room on the top floor, taking the opportunity to seize up the situation on the 2nd and 4th floor. nothing seems to have changed, still as quiet.

went into my room, turn on my computer and check some emails. then i brought a chair out to the corridor outside my room and started to have a mini picnic with my snacks and drinks, enjoying the cool night air and of course keeping an eye on "things". i slowly considered the unexplored rooms on the 4th floor, deciding which one to "recce" that night. i decided on a room which belonged to two beach volleyball players. anyone who has watched beach volleyball competitions on tv before will know how sexy the players tend to be and at least above average looking too. so are these 2 girls. both about 1.65-1.7m tall, with tanned skinned and slim body. one has long hair and the other short cropped hair. the long hair one resembles Miwa Asao (Miwa Asao นักวอลเล่ย์บอลชายหาด...) as she had the same tanned look and well proportioned body.

the short cropped hair girl looks something like Yotsumoto Naomi: http://www.wallcoo.net/Celebrity/Yot...naomi_06la.jpg

Old 10-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

at 1am, i started my action. went quickly down to the target room and started searching around the front. under doormat, nope. check all the shoes on the rack, nope. no laundry on outside either. it seems i'm out of luck with the beach volleyball girls' room. in a last ditch effort, i lifted up the small flowerpot outside their door. There it is!!!

once inside, i locked the door behind me. the smell in this room is different from the 2 others. it has a hint of sunblock lotion, probably because the girls use it liberally while they play under the hot sun. the wardrobes are easily distinguishable: each girl has their picture pinned on their own wardrobe.

i went to the Miwa Asao look-a-like first. found the skimpy beach wear, when worn by volleyball babes, that makes every hot blooded male bulge under the shorts. this is the REAL reason why beach volleyball is popular!! All the zooming in on the hand signals behind the sexy butts..... it's not the signals we're interested in..... hahahaha

as expected, the skimpy beach volleyball attire smelled of sun block lotion mixed with a faint.... Kao Attack! detergent fragrance? smells really good and heady. i then start looking for underwear and bras. "miwa" is a 32B cupper. perhaps in keeping with her sporty lifestyle, the bras and panties are the simple and sporty type. no lacy stuff here.

i picked out a purple panty together with the volleyball attire and started pumping my little bro with each piece. slow fast slow fast, just before i cum, i would switch to another piece. so it went like this, volleyball attire top, followed by bottom and then the purple panties. all the while i am looking at her picture (street light + my small led torch provided the illumination) which is pasted on the wardrobe door. how convenient! in the end, i shot on the purple panties and the volley attire bottom. shiok!!! took a short rest then clean up a little and put back the clothing items in the wardrobe. haha, i get such a high thinking that the next time 'miwa' plays a game, my dried semen is right there with her; even better if she wears the purple panties before or after the game!!!

just then i heard car door closing shut below and i stopped, pricking up my ears to pick up any further noise...... the foot steps came up the stairs... 'clop' 'clop' 'clop' as the footsteps echoed eerily through the hall. the sound continued for some time, indicating that the person is coming up to the higher floors. "let it not be the 4th floor!" i willed. but it was not to be. not only did the foot steps stopped on the 4th floor, it started getting nearer to me!!!

Shit!! Stay calm, stay calm!!! i told myself. without wasting time, i quickly hid under 'miwa''s bed. the foot steps stopped right outside the door and i heard the flowerpot bring lifted "oh no! my goose is cooked!!!" i thought to myself.

"alamak, no key, she must have taken it with her," the voice outside said. it's 'miwa'!!!!

then i heard some rustling of a handbag and then "wah heng, i got my key with me." the door lock turned and on came the lights. i hid as close to the wall, under the bed as possible, being careful not to let out any sound. my heart is beating so hard, i thought she could have heard it!!

"aaaahhhhh" 'miwa' said as she laid down on the bed above me.

oh my, don't tell me i'm going to hide under the bed unnoticed until she leaves the hall or when i have the opportunity to escape. that is, if i can stay unnoticed.

"Teet-tit-teet-tiddle-teet!" suddenly 'miwa's handphone rang, giving me a shock. for a moment, i thought it's my handphone ringing and instinctively reached for my pocket......then i remembered i never bring my phone with me for such explorations to avoid the very possibility of the phone ringing.

"hello?" said miwa. it's her phone!!! "i am in my hall room.......... resting a bit lah.............will leave in 5 minutes' time........... don't worry lah, i will be there one, see u later!!".

i silently heaved a sigh of relief. only 5 minutes. then 'miwa' got up, feet on the floor while still seated on the bed. i heard some buckling noise and then i saw the pair of jeans being pushed down. she's changing!!

'miwa' made a slight "tsk" sound, followed by "need to change". then i saw a black pair of panties coming down to the ankles, together with a stained pantyliner.

"miwa" reached over to the wardrobe and picked out a pair of panties for changing. as she slipped the fresh pair of panties through her feet, i saw that it's the purple one i has cummed on earlier!!

'miwa' then cleaned up, placed the pantyliner in plastic bag, dump the worn black panties in her laundry pail, switched off the lights and then left the room. the locking of the door never sounded better to me than at this moment.

i dared not move but strained to hear the noises of her leaving. first the footsteps down the staircase, then the closing of a car door, engine starting and then car moving away. after this, i stayed for a good 5 more minutes just to be sure.

then i came out from under the bed, covered in sweat. i had no mood any more to carry on with the other girl's stuff so i quickly left the room, shut the door, put the key back under the pot and darted upstairs.

that's a close encounter of a different kind!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

wah, zero support. my posts not saucy enough??
Old 12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
wah, zero support. my posts not saucy enough??
It will be good if u TA POA back the pantyliner or smell the worn black panties before you left the room. Coz all the while you are only smelling CLEAN panties...

Further more both are FRESH just out from the oven.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

i dun really fancy soiled/worn panties.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
littleboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support u bro. i like your stories.
Advert Space Available