The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Europe

hello bros, let me know if i post in the wrong section and i will remove the thread

i just came back from an overseas business trip that lasted nearly 4 months last week!

ive been to many of their famous RLDs and managed to bonk 4 different girls over the span of 4 months. (1 month 1 girl hehe)

then i wanted to share some experiences here and maybe other bros would have similar experiences with european countries can come to share, but i noticed theres no thread on europe in the international field report section so i decided to create one. again, if i recreate a thread please let me know, dont want to offend anyone.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 20
AvBoy is one of the Best!AvBoy is one of the Best!AvBoy is one of the Best!AvBoy is one of the Best!
Re: Europe

Planning to go europe too! Can intro? PM Details!

A Group of 4 Guys going Europe please help =D
Old 26-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
standalonee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

planning to go Paris next month!
Old 27-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

personally i only went to the netherlands, czech and germany

it's very very different from the singapore RLDs, because to find 1 girl, you'll have to walk and climb a lot of stairs and i mean it, a lot of stairs!

usually they would sit out side their own room and wait for people to walk around and they will always try to convince you to go in and 'have a good time'
Old 28-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

I visited cheap brothels in several european cities (as well as South American ones), here's my field report on a recent trip to Athens, Greece.

ATHENS, Greece

Greece is one of the cheapest country in Europe for tourists due to their weak economy (they use Euros too) and due to its open immigration policies, there are many Eastern European beauties trafficked there as prostitutes. I patronized a few brothels in Athens and the rates can be comparable to the whore's fees in Singapore's Geylang or less.

Fylis Street

About 20 Euros (approx. 37 SGD) per bang, they restrict the fucking session to about 15 minutes, whether you cum or not, that's your problem.

There are about 2-3 girls per brothel.

Fylis Street was their notorious red-light district but the number of brothels have dwindled since some crackdown. The last time i visited, there's only about 7 to 9 brothels operating. Each one has its own door by the main street (Fylis Street) identified by white lamps by their open doors. You won't miss it, because their neighbors won't have white lamps.
And you hang around long enough, you would see groups of 2-3 Ang Moh cheongsters going in and out of each door to check out the ladies in their.
Pretty much like what you would see in our Singapore's Petain Street (i don't know if Petain's still around, i'v been away from Singapore for more than six years), you see brudders going into a house, come out in about two minutes, then go into another house.

When you enter each door, you will need to climb about 2-3 floors of staircase steps before you enter a house with a big living room. The pimp, usually an old lady will lead you into a spacious room with a washing basin but no toilet. big mirrors on the wall and on the ceiling for your sexual visual pleasure.

You would have to wait in the room for a few minutes before they bring in the first girl, if you don't like it, they will change, get another girl, but that will take a few minutes again. Most brothels i visited have only 2-3 girls, some maybe 4.

The girls...
Mostly East European girls who speak Russian so i figure they are either Russians or Ukrainians (my favorite)

Many blondies with blue eyes, superb figures with obviously implanted breasts.

During fucking, some will fake pleasure and orgasms but it's really fake. Some will just smile at you very politely as you fuck them so that feels really retarded. Most have very loose and (artifically) lubricated pussies.
They are very accomodating. Within the time limit (of 15 minutes) you can switch as many positions as you want when you fuck them, even ride you cowgirl style, but you can tell they are doing it in a pretty much automated way.
I heard from the locals that these eastern european whores are managed by local mafia so if customers complain or they fail to meet certain quota, they get abused. That probably explains why they smile so much during fucking despite how retarded that may look.

Other parts of Athens

There are many other brothels scattered in different parts of Athens, some streets with freelancers strolling the late nights. These freelancers are working illegally, so if you bring them back to your hotel, remember to lock up your valuables. They do charge a lot more than the legal whores in the brothels in Fylis Street. about 30-80 Euros depending.

If you want to live near a street where there's many streetwalkers freelancers, try this Stalis Hotel at Akominatou 10, Athens 104 37, Greece.
There's a couple of brothels just next to this hotel too, so it's convenient, but generally i prefer to check out Fylis street as there's more choices.

Athen is a place i would love to go back again to cheong more because of how affordable it is compared to other european cities, plus the nice weather (always sunny). Perhaps we can organize a trip there together in future :P
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

wow bro panado, great read!!

feel like the difference between the hookers in europe girls and sg girls are very very big
usually its always around 30-80euros and i have tried those that are 30, 50 and 80 as well and i got to say, the 80 ones treated me better than the rest.

agreed with the abuse part also because one of the girls there told me that if the camera caught them not 'doing what they are supposed to do' they will be in trouble, when the girl told me this that time she looked very scared like perhaps family in trouble or something too

also ive seen freelancers and was approached by one or two but i rejected them because majority of them were milfs and im not into milf

greece sounds like a nice place btw
Old 31-05-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Dickcounsel is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to the Relax nightclub in Hamburg, here is the review.

Cost: 150 Euro for 30 minutes
Girls: German,Russia,Bulgaria
Service: good
Old 31-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

RLD at Amsterdam is a must go.
Old 31-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i was in Minsk, belarus in 2013.

good hidden place to me.
you will need a visa to get into belarus but the girls were mostly hot with model-like figures.

however, only some can speak english .
Old 31-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

White Russian?
Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

Just went to Club Esplanade, here is the review.

Cost: 230 Euro for one hour.
Service: Good.
Girls: German, Russia, Romania
Old 02-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
then i wanted to share some experiences here and maybe other bros would have similar experiences with european countries can come to share, but i noticed theres no thread on europe in the international field report section so i decided to create one. ....
Great useful thread!

Whilst Europe, being so far away for most of us is probably NOT someplace we would go to JUST to monger, I'm sure that a lot of us would need to be there for other reasons...and of course monger on the side.

Sorry for not being able to myself contribute (the last time I was there is years ago!), and my Kudos/wishes that this thread will prosper!

Happy Tuen Ng to y'all!!

SEAJ
Old 03-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Went to Flamingo Sauna in Karsruhe, inside there is a Hugh swimming pool with girls sitting around naked.

Entrance fee:49 Euro
Girls: Romania
Cost: 50 Euro per 30 minutes

Food and drinks FOC.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Nuremberg Germany last week and visited several FKKs there. What can I say? It's almost like the spas in JB or KL except the girls are roaming around freely. Did I mention that they are naked or 90% naked at least? Common questions asked would be 'Hallo, you want to fuck?' Basically, you can just chill hours in there, free food (kinda limited) and drinks. Alcohol drinks are chargeable though..

Rates typically is at 50 euros for 30 mind which includes basic suck and fuck. Any extras would mean extra euros. Eg cum on face, in mouth, anal etc. Chicks are mostly from Romania.

If not for the cold weather at night, I would have been chilling with a chick in the outdoor jacuzzi with me smoking my cigarette and her smoking my dick.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Was in Nuremberg Germany last week and visited several FKKs there. What can I say? It's almost like the spas in JB or KL except the girls are roaming around freely. Did I mention that they are naked or 90% naked at least? Common questions asked would be 'Hallo, you want to fuck?' Basically, you can just chill hours in there, free food (kinda limited) and drinks. Alcohol drinks are chargeable though..

Rates typically is at 50 euros for 30 mind which includes basic suck and fuck. Any extras would mean extra euros. Eg cum on face, in mouth, anal etc. Chicks are mostly from Romania.

If not for the cold weather at night, I would have been chilling with a chick in the outdoor jacuzzi with me smoking my cigarette and her smoking my dick.
ya FKKs all like this
almost went to the berlin one, the playboy mansion FKK but was kind of afraid that we wouldnt see lots of sexy girls but all the naked oldman instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickcounsel View Post
Just went to the Relax nightclub in Hamburg, here is the review.

Cost: 150 Euro for 30 minutes
Girls: German,Russia,Bulgaria
went hamburg before but only to reeperbahn hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1