The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyking View Post
Your title is misleading . It should be " Eating a ladies ' pussy " .
i think the title should be "lady eating a lady"
Old 30-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy.
Your thoughts please!
ts do you like being eaten in there ? if yes then being eaten by guy or lady ?

most lades are straight in this world
Old 30-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Dude,

I am a nice young man that just loves to eat pussy. Love it to bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ts do you like being eaten in there ? if yes then being eaten by guy or lady ?

most lades are straight in this world
Old 30-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naughty horny hormones raging schoolboys to Rolex wearing Benz driven towkays also relishes a good pussy feasting. Regardless of race language and religion would be the ball park statistics of pussy snacking.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
You damn right about that like you mentioned, every decent woman deserves a good cunninlingus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Naughty horny hormones raging schoolboys to Rolex wearing Benz driven towkays also relishes a good pussy feasting. Regardless of race language and religion would be the ball park statistics of pussy snacking.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her.

Can write in cursive... can be capital letters .... sometime write a whole pharse for her.... confirm to drive her up the wall, slowly squirm here and there, breathing heavily, moaning.... it is about this stage that:

the tongue would carelessly and light stroke from the clitty to the labia lips, then it's time for "lip to lip" as by then the lips should playfully pull her labia lips alternatively left right left left right right then clitty lick, clitty lick, right left left labias etc.... the aroma of the juice (depending on her diet) would reach licker's nose by now....

Some times darting of tongue at the fleshy area between the anus and the vagina entrance.... that's when she will start to gasp then itbwill be ideal to suck on that area for a good while and without a hint send tongue plunging in to her vagina canal slobbering away at it...she will be high as a kite in the clouds.....
Old 04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Wonderfully articulated. Oh gosh, definitely want to taste some juices soon!!

Quote:
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her.

Can write in cursive... can be capital letters .... sometime write a whole pharse for her.... confirm to drive her up the wall, slowly squirm here and there, breathing heavily, moaning.... it is about this stage that:

the tongue would carelessly and light stroke from the clitty to the labia lips, then it's time for "lip to lip" as by then the lips should playfully pull her labia lips alternatively left right left left right right then clitty lick, clitty lick, right left left labias etc.... the aroma of the juice (depending on her diet) would reach licker's nose by now....

Some times darting of tongue at the fleshy area between the anus and the vagina entrance.... that's when she will start to gasp then itbwill be ideal to suck on that area for a good while and without a hint send tongue plunging in to her vagina canal slobbering away at it...she will be high as a kite in the clouds.....
Old 04-06-2016, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackDragoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree with it also
Old 04-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
SourCreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seems really fun
Old 04-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting...
wow thats a real good pointer...

all along i would just lick her like i paint the wall emphasising on the tip of the clit and when she starts to leave up her hips slightly, thats where i sense that i have hit the spot

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
wow thats a real good pointer...
Agreed as well
Old 05-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Fatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not all guys know how to eat pussy..i personally like to be eaten but it depend on skill maybe. Ass ...haha nvr try before...by eating pussy does make us more wet definately but ofc you guys will erect even faster so normally you dont eat that long..but u don need to ask them whether u can go down..u can see his expression is she willing to be eaten...by askijg seem like abit too shy to say ok pls go down on me bah..haha it my personal thought. Some guys dislike e smell lo...hairy pussy..how to lick har...u will be eating Fa cai leh...huatt ah
Old 05-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very well said
Old 05-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

speechless....because busy screaming by then thats why speechless. this is wild. this one, i like
Old 05-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HihoSilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very good point made
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1