The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L & m

Enjoy yourself with the beauties but don’t forget to write when you are done with. Just can’t wait for your next update.
Old 20-10-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 22-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

L suggested we move to the bedroom so I helped her up out of the couch.

Once in the room she sat on the edge of the bed in front of me and abruptly took my cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around my head and bobbing her face deep onto my shaft she continued to blow me until I was ready to cum, which really didn't take too long.

She pulled me out of her mouth just as I burst, directing my cum onto her firm tits and rubbing my cockhead over her nipples. She took me up back into her mouth again after I was emptied and slurped up the remaining cum.

L continued to suck on me until I was hard again, at which time she threw me onto the bed beside her and swung herself onto my lap.

She slid easily onto my cock, her tits still covered in my cum. She rode me for ages like that until we both came again.

Later we did it in the kitchen and then we did it doggy with her leaning over the railing on the balcony. After this it was about 3am and we were well and truly exhausted – we slept well into the afternoon the next day before starting again.

I like Americans much more now

——————————————————-
This wraps up my mini adventure in US. Tks for reading and your support. Let me organise my notes and I’ll continue to share my other adventures. I look forward to your support on this thread. Cheers
Old 22-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Time, somewhere last month. Venue: a hotel in Melbourne
——————————————-

I woke up early… Our date was set for 10 am.

It was 8 o'clock. I rang the reception and ordered breakfast with as much proteins as possible…I knew I would be needing them…

It didn't take long to eat and I filled the bathtub with hot water and aromatic salts…

I got my Gillette razor and foam, my bath towel, my deodorant and my perfume with me in the bathroom.

The radio was on to some station playing 80's rock hits….I enjoyed my long bath humming to myself and I got hard twice while in the tub thinking of our oncoming day together…

I got out of the tub and shaved my face really good. I'd hate it if I had a beard stub on our first date!

At that moment a wild idea flashed in my mind and I decided to surprise you some. I finished shaving, applied my lotion and perfume to all the right places, wrapped my towel around me and sat on the armchair trying NOT to get hard again while making plans about how to treat you.

I finished my coffee and the phone rang.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir, the Lady you're expecting is on her way up" said the receptionist, whom I had tipped last night to inform me on the instant of your arrival…
Old 22-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, can share how u “fix” that fucker that blackmail L(the previous one). U have not complete that story.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hi bro, can share how u “fix” that fucker that blackmail L(the previous one). U have not complete that story.
Sure. Let me finished this and then I’ll write on that part. I’ll need to do quite a bit of altering as some of the info are too sensitive to write here. Cheers and good to hear from u.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

I felt my blood boil…I cleaned up the breakfast mess and took them out to the balcony so that she wouldn't see the tray, while I put the champagne glasses and the bottle on the table near the sofa.

I ruffled my hair some (still damp), wrapped the towel tight around my waist and got by the door.

I heard the elevator doors open and her feet moving to my door. I felt the slight hesitation before she knocked… My heart felt as if it would burst.

I felt my cock starting to rise again and I pinched my thigh to prevent it.

She knock and I count to 3 before opening. I realize I counted too fast.

The view is breathtaking.

She wears a short white skirt that hugs her figure perfectly and shows off her curves, high heeled shoes that simply set my mind on fire and a figure hugging belly top that fails to hide the perfect shape of her beautiful breasts.

The top is short so a strip of flesh is visible below the top and above her jeans.

"Hi" she say. "I'm sorry I'm a little early"

My hearts beats fast ("early? Baby, you're late at least 10 years" I think to myself)).

"That's ok my darling P. Please come in" I step aside to let you in and I grab the chance to inspect her from behind.

I end up pinching my thigh again so that my cock stays put. I lead you to the sofa, I pour us some champagne and I offer it to her.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 23-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
reckus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 23-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

"To a most lovely Lady and a most enjoyable month together" I make the toast while looking deep in P’s eyes, doing my best not to look at her almost hard nipples.

I pour another glass for her and we both drink it quite fast. We are both blushing now.

I reach out and caress P’s face with my index fingertip from high on her cheek to the base of her ear and to her chin.

"It feels great to finally meet after such a long time!"

P smile at me "you just don't know how good it feels" and take hold of my finger from her cheek and bring it to her mouth and kiss it gently.

I take her glass away;

"Please stand up so that I may have a proper look at you" I say, dying to see P blush some more. I know she is still feeling shy and I really like it the way it shows on her face.

P stand and turn around for me and as she do so, passion ignites in me.

Her hair, her eyes, her glorious body, those unbelievably wonderful breasts with her already hard nipples, her amazing ass and those magnificent legs (feet and toes too) daze me.

"Well, what do you think?" P ask with a devious smile.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

keep the story coming, enjoying it
Old 24-10-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

I'm at a loss for words, so I just lean towards P and take her hands in mine and lower my lips to hers for a soft gentle kiss.

"I guess that means you approve" you say laughing.

My lust for P is taking me to the limits now but I want to take my time and enjoy her as much as possible.

I pull P in close to me, one hand in her hair and one around her waist, and kiss her deeply and passionately, our tongues entwining.

Her hands around my back running up and down my bare skin giving me goose bumps.

While exploring P’s mouth with my tongue, I start caressing her with my fingertips, drawing invisible lines at her side, from armpits to her waist.

I'm dying to get my hands on P’s breasts but the devil in me wanted to make her feel that she need it as much as I do.

My hands ran fleetingly over them, feeling those already hard nipples. P let a little sigh out and I have on my mind only the huge urge to devour them.

But I had to control my urge as I want to make P feel like melting in my hands first.

I get my hands under her top and I move upwards to the underside of her breasts agonizingly slowly.

P sigh deeper and I just can't keep this up any more.

P hold her arms up, as I lift the top up and take it off.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1