The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Involuntary Start

Nice sharing. Keep it up
Old 12-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 5

Although the car air-conditioning was on, the exertions of both parties have caused Z’s bra and white t-shirt to be completely soaked with perspiration. They clung onto Z’s skin fully, wrapping every curvature was while completely see-through by now. Her black panties were also doused with a mix of bodily fluids. Z begged B to strip her and B was only too happy to oblige.

Despite his inner desire to simply tear open Z’s white T-shirt, B remembered that he still needed to send Z home, deciding instead to lift Z’s shirt off her as he helped Z to sit upright on the backseat. B reached in to unbuckle Z’s bra, hearing a resounding snap while Z hooked her arms behind B’s nape and begin to lick and nibble on his left ear. B in turn pulled Z on top of him, as he pulled her strapless bra away and begin to fondle her modest breasts with one hand, while his other concentrated on getting her shorts off. Z frenched B playfully in an attempt to disrupt his concentration, with minimal success and after some struggles B finally got to see Z in her full glory.

“How would you like you fuck me now, B?” Z asked teasingly, completely immersed in this late night romp with B. “Get into doggy you horny bitch.” B commanded as he hurriedly stripped himself. Leaning on the car door with her hands, Z began get on her knees as she taunted B with her ass, playfully swinging it side to side. This earned her a hard spank as B slammed down hard on her butt with his hand. “I am so going to fuck you, Z.” B said as he once again entered Z, once again feeling the tightness of Z’s cunt.

Moaning from the re-entry, Z felt strong hands grab her wrists and pull them tightly behind her. She is now on her knees, tits hanging out, facing the danger of falling forward at any moment without her hands to support her, yet stretched out with her hands between her as B penetrated her again and again. Somehow, B seem to be able to get even deeper than he had been in Z in this position, and Z could clearly feel it with her face flushed with lust.

B then transferred both of Z’s wrists to his left hand while he reached forward to punch the button that would scroll down the window Z is currently facing. Realizing what B is trying to do, Z panicked as she started to see the window in front of her fall with a mechanical whizz. Before she could summon a call of protest, she began to hear the echoes of her moans in the air as B began to speed up his thrusting once again. Horror filled Z’s mind as she became aware of how her moans were echoing over the top floor of the multi-storey carpark and that could lead the attention of any random passerby right where she was currently naked and getting fucked. Fear dawned upon her as she quickly registered that the only way to prevent herself from being further exposed is to try and hold in her moans, a monumental task as she had never been so sexually aroused before, with the threat of exposure only adding more to the thrill.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Salonpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue!
Old 13-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 13-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
XXGOLDXXSG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXXGOLDXXSG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice sharing
Old 13-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

It takes much practice to manoeuvre in your back seats of the car.. lol.

And yes.. many women wont allow picture taking but once you get them aroused.. anything is possible. I once got my fb so high til she even allow me to take video. Then we watch the video while doing her doggy. She climax several times that night.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Note: This chapter is a short one, and the episode is coming to an end. Hope many of you enjoyed it!

Chapter 6

Sadly, despite her best efforts, Z’s body remained honest as an orgasm begin to arrive, leading her to clamp tighter and tighter onto B inside her, and excreting more and more natural lubricants. B smiled sinisterly as he realized, to his delight, that Z enjoys this fetish as much or even more than him. Just leaving the window open and having the occasional moan escape from Z’s mouth was no longer sufficient as B begin to push Z in baby steps towards the car door, until her head was fully outside the vehicle and modest breasts was lying on top of the now down window.

“UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Z screamed into the night. Unable to take the heightened amount of stimulation, Z came hard, forgetting all about trying to hold her moans in. B was also reaching his peak seeing how thoroughly Z had enjoyed the session and how hard she was gripping B’s member.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!!!” B exclaimed.
“NO! Not inside me!” Z responded alarmingly. Seeing that B had no intention to stop, Z shouted desperately but firmly “if you come inside me, I’m never going to let you fuck me again B, i fucking mean it.”

Smiling to himself internally at Z’s response, B pulled out just in time and showered Z’s back with his descendants. Z sighed in relief as her ordeal was finally over, only to hear approaching footsteps. Panic struck both of them as they realised these people must have come up to investigate the huge scream of pleasure Z let out earlier when she came hard. B hurried to depress the button that would bring up the window and turned off the car engine. Silence began to engulf them as B tried to lean as far back as possible, not forgetting to grab Z’s head and force it on his just-spent dick.
Old 14-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Chapter 7

With her heart full of trepidation, Z marveled at how B could still calmly force her head onto his member, regularly making her bob up and down B’s little brother as the sound of footsteps came nearer and nearer.

Fortunately for them, the car windows were illegally tinted by B’s dad previously, so much so that even as two guys came to check out the only parked car at this level, they could not see anything past the windows, let alone Z choking and gagging on B’s penis. As the footsteps receded, Z begin to feel herself getting wetter again, although the discomfort of getting her head mashed into a thick bush of pubic hair together with her now thoroughly sore pussy discouraged her from wanting anything more except to quickly make B come and end the night.

Impressively, B’s member stood strong and hard with Z’s efforts despite the abuse just minutes ago. B begin to grab Z’s hair tightly, exhibiting the telltale signs that a guy is about to come that Z is not a stranger to. Z began to quicken her pace, bobbing up and down faster and sucking harder at each opportunity. Her labor was quickly rewarded as streams of semen begin to hit the back of her throat. However, before she could decide whether she should swallow, B roughly pulled her face up by her hair, finishing the remainders of the round on her face, causing Z to squint hurriedly, in an attempt to prevent the streams of semen from hitting her eyes.

Ashamed and angry that she had to both swallow B’s cum and get a facial, Z angrily opened her eyes only to see B happily take a picture of her cum-stained face. B then begin to thoughtfully wipe her down with the tissues on board, and helped her get dressed. Confiscating Z’s soaked panties for himself, B sent Z panty-less right to her doorstep, not forgetting to sneak a caress of her butt or slide a finger into her pussy in the lift before finally parting ways with Z.

Tired, hungover and slightly traumatized, Z was only too glad to reach the safety of her abode and her bed. Wondering how what just happened could mean to her life next, Z felt a tinge of excitement from her clitoris as she drifted off to sleep, still in the attire that B had just fucked her in. After all, she has just cheated on her first boyfriend of many years, although one may wonder if it should be considered willingly, or voluntary.

==End of Ep 1==
Old 14-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, more please.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the weekend update. Cheers.
Old 14-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KatrinAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, camping for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1