The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Thank you Ah sewn you can go try the rest of the 30 Guards too
I got another Top 30 - S + C + G lists .. These girls better than the 30 Guards hahaa
Bro, lemme finish the 30 guards first, then I move on to the more powerful list.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i've noticed the gerls in this house keep a timer of their own. so far i have not encountered this, but once 25mins is up, will the okt intercomm the gerls to remind them? any bro here knows? tks.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Bro, lemme finish the 30 guards first, then I move on to the more powerful list.
Hahaa Ah Sewn.. Good good.. Post your FR.. Short one can leow
Errr if you bonk everyday need one month to cover all..by then your... Hahaa

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

want to explore other houses after many mths switching between L6H66 & L8H45...

any reco for gals who can CIM?
Old 06-02-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i've noticed the gerls in this house keep a timer of their own. so far i have not encountered this, but once 25mins is up, will the okt intercomm the gerls to remind them? any bro here knows? tks.
i last time go see ex G1 she has her own timing at about 25min mark...then OKT will buzz at 30min mark. Most of the time i took 1 session then extend....so during the first session lots of foreplay...and i kept wondering when the OKT gonna buzz lol....

2 sessions is 1 hour there. very worth. do until song song....
Old 06-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i last time go see ex G1 she has her own timing at about 25min mark...then OKT will buzz at 30min mark. Most of the time i took 1 session then extend....so during the first session lots of foreplay...and i kept wondering when the OKT gonna buzz lol....

2 sessions is 1 hour there. very worth. do until song song....
Hahaa yandao nerd.. Same here
For me so far buzzer seldom sound off.. Just take own sweet time lor

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nabei !! #@*&^%$#@ so i kena con liao lor &^%$#@ nabei... i knew it
oredi suspected ... nin na bei ...

thanks yantau korh n song korh ... confirm my suspicion ...
kumsiah..many

nabei ... @#$%^&*
u all read oredi no head no tail hor ... nevermind, thanks ...not important anymore...dun 1 2 elaborate, suffice 2 say i shall never never ever never 1 2 see her again
Old 06-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cartoon damn powerful la!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
nabei !! #@*&^%$#@ so i kena con liao lor &^%$#@ nabei... i knew it
oredi suspected ... nin na bei ...

thanks yantau korh n song korh ... confirm my suspicion ...
kumsiah..many

nabei ... @#$%^&*
u all read oredi no head no tail hor ... nevermind, thanks ...not important anymore...dun 1 2 elaborate, suffice 2 say i shall never never ever never 1 2 see her again
What happened ?

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
Newbie8589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Cartoon damn powerful la!
Cbkia!!! Your nnbacb also damn powerful la
Old 08-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

nvm, anyway is not important anymor ..
Old 11-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Happy New Year to all bros suppporting this House and thread

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 18-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to look for g12 today but got ppl liao and that guy extend somemore.. so OKT recommend to me g26.. say its cartoon's sister.. then i see time running out liao so pay n go to room.. but she damn attitude.. i asked her if she is cartoon sister... she scold me "siao ar" and not those joking type.. i told her ur boss say so... she replied "he anyhow say he crazy one u oso listen, u oso siao ar"..

damn dulan liao.. then she say "my breast not big can f?" i was like pay $ liao leh.. ask me go shower myself.. done, i dry myself and she still got the f black face.. like i owe her 1m baht lidat.. best part while in cowgal she said "u all sg guy only want to f, etc".. then wanna fondle her breast she reacted angrily "cannot touch!!".. then i faster unload bath n left.. told OKT but he like not my problem attitude oso..
Old 18-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

hahahaha...u kena bluff la bro.
this kinda thing better dun anyhow ask, gerl will not be happy one, even if it is her real sister, she also wun like. unless u regular n know her well, then maybe she wun be angry, but if not - better dun ask.
we think is harmless but she think u kaypoh.

oh, n she think u actually wanted g12, so she is like ur backup- like bopian then u take her lidat! so next time keep ur cards close to ur chest - dun reveal ur numbor. if 1 2 tell okt numbor, tell him outside the hse, and softly, dun let the gerls hear u. i kena b4 a few times so tell u what i learnt. up to u to believe.

ya, g26 got 'xing ge' one ...hehe...
but quite pretty. anyway, forget it la, bro, move on
u regular cartoon? how many times liao?
Old 18-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

oh, g26 actually can play neh one la, nice b, but u very sway...kekekekkk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1