The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2007, 11:00 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Sorry boss... me playing mahjong nearby.. didnt join in.. so didnt sex"SCORE" hehehheeh
opss... sorry bro sexcuore.

Anyway sexscore quite suit u leh.. coz when u guys go ktv.. tua lang use to play defender pos.. u striker mah.. sure score 1. hahaha
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV outing to Sapphire

This is my first visit to Sapphire for HH. I have been pestering Tua Lang to bring me there lah... Only now he's free to bring me there. Oh yes, i just love to try out new KTVs and LSBs... Btw, i haven't been to any LSBs yet in KL lah... So any of u guys wanna go LSBs remember to call me ok.

As i was doing something in PJ, i had a massage first at PJ de Inn. This time, big mistake i let the OKT choose the massage lady. In came in bloody big sized dino.. WTF... nvm massage only lah.. Finish massage paid RM 80 and left. Moral of this trip: Read the FR for recommendations first before going. The first time i went there i tried June which was veri good - pretty and nice boobs. Next time, i better read the FR for nice recommendations. Ok left and set off to Sapphire.

Reached there ard 6pm i think.. First one there, went in drink my beer and sing my songs first. Then TL and Sexcuore came. TL and Sexcuore got their NL while i get a pretty CKT. I think my next trip i must get NL.. hehe. The playfulness of my gal i would rate her only 6/10 lah... maybe time is abit short, not enough time to "lum" her enough. HH almost ending and 2 more friends came in to say hello. We ended our HH session at around 9.15pm. Damage: Around RM 450 for 3ppl.

After that, we went to the lounge to continue our drinking session and "Tai Wah Sek". Dunno why that day my "Tai Wah Sek" skills damn terror...always win most of the time. Anyway i have to leave early if not next week no permit to come out again. It was fun drinking and playing dice games at that place. The NLs are nice too... i definitely would try once.

Last edited by Itto; 01-10-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
cipet Tua Lang and Itto.. oh sexscore, was u there oso yest?

I wait in 1st row waitting for u guys fr.. why till now never see anything keh? Please bros.. where is ur juicy fr? U know my favorite NL is from KTV.
Bro, yesterday working till 3am today lah...damn tired to write FR. Only now free to write. Tua Lang and sexscuore must be too drunk from Sat and Sun...there's why no FR from them yet. Next time, we go drink beer and char bo bo ok?
Old 01-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow..that is happening. i am staying at summit hotel. any idea if there is any action there?
Old 01-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
5m@||¢h@ng3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
maybe it's her..

There is only one bakmi/tehBotol there. I know her Gxxx number too. You PM me the last digit, I PM u back the first 2 digits.

Not sure when I will be activated again. Buddy going LOS this week after weekend in Pangkor.

Maybe wait for a big EPL match showing LIVE...

From Sat night - heard got major hurricane around Puchong area. Take care.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
wow..that is happening. i am staying at summit hotel. any idea if there is any action there?
Bro, u staying in Summit Hotel in Subang? Then, there's one KTV called Glitters inside the Hotel. If not, there's this Topaz spa besides this KTV. PM me if u need to book a KTV room. Used to be my playground...
Old 01-10-2007, 01:38 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itto View Post
It was fun drinking and playing dice games at that place. The NLs are nice too... i definitely would try once.
Bro Itto, thanks for invitation that nite.. really.. if u told me the NL's can fark for free i oso dont have strenght liao last saterday.. took a few hours sleep.. woke up even worse..

oh.. highlight ur post to remind u ur siggie hor.. Pretty NL's let me handle lah. hurhurhur..

Quote:
Tua Lang and sexscuore must be too drunk from Sat and Sun...there's why no FR from them yet. Next time, we go drink beer and char bo bo ok?
Now u know i need to think 3 times to dare go out with them!! These 2 kakis botol 'no drunk no go home' attidute.. sked me lah.

Sure.. we go LSB, i oso never went to any LSB b4.. TL said i will like.. look see look see 1st.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi there ITTO..

nvr met u b4.. but just to clarify.. the sexcuore(cls1eye) is not same person as sexcuore over here n mamakspecial aka macluvbites in delphi s3xcy sing along... sorry for confusion.

Quote:
Bro, yesterday working till 3am today lah...damn tired to write FR. Only now free to write. Tua Lang and sexscuore must be too drunk from Sat and Sun...there's why no FR from them yet. Next time, we go drink beer and char bo bo ok?
Old 01-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi there ITTO..

nvr met u b4.. but just to clarify.. the sexcuore(cls1eye) is not same person as sexcuore over here n mamakspecial aka macluvbites in delphi s3xcy sing along... sorry for confusion.
Hihi...so fast appear 4 clarification...
Old 01-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now u know i need to think 3 times to dare go out with them!! These 2 kakis botol 'no drunk no go home' attidute.. sked me lah.

Sure.. we go LSB, i oso never went to any LSB b4.. TL said i will like.. look see look see 1st.

hihi.... any time u all wan LSB, just me know early..... i will arrange it...
Old 01-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
5m@||¢h@ng3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
i will arrange it...

Any other places than the infamous big3 at Puchong?

We need to find new places...

Last Fri nite, "jaga" at lobby recognise me...
Say, "how come small group tonite?"

I ask, "u recognise me? how?

"u wear soccer jersey come and support ur team playing chelsea!!!"

we ... SO ... need a new place... :P
Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi there ITTO..

Paiseh lah for the mix-up...thought was the same person. Anyway hope to meet u next time.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
opss... sorry bro sexcuore.

Anyway sexscore quite suit u leh.. coz when u guys go ktv.. tua lang use to play defender pos.. u striker mah.. sure score 1. hahaha
Not really rite !!!.... i still a veri good defender...but him is a veri good goalkeeper.... we always prevent d gals score us......

Sori be not a 1st person post d FR...... Damn busy lo..... not like u ma, NL pay u 2 touch ur golden coxk....

Anyway.... Bro itto oreli provided a FR.... 1 things 2 add is if we like NL then dun go KTV during puasa time lo.... a lot of gals normaly rest for that period...
Old 02-10-2007, 05:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
Sori be not a 1st person post d FR...... Damn busy lo..... not like u ma, NL pay u 2 touch ur golden coxk....
Bro TL, now u oso start with the golden cock fairy tale story arr?

Better ask bro Itto when he wanna go LSB, i go look see anytime will do.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Better ask bro Itto when he wanna go LSB, i go look see anytime will do.
Finally i have met bro Itto... But ask me can recognize him anot next time i really doubt.. hahaha

Yesterday bro Tua Lang brought us (Itto, klpgfun and moi) to a LSB, for all 3 of us it was our 1st time there.. reach there the same time as bro TL and klpgfun.. itchiano bro Itto was oredi inside. It so farking dark inside tat's why i said maybe cannot recognize bro Itto if we meet again. Later 1 more bro from another furom joined us.. it was nice to meet him too.

I think lot of bros been to this place b4.. so my discription abt this place will be superfluous i think...

What i get: I think she bj me at least 6 times.. whereby i have unload twice.

Damage: RM40 pp for beer, RM100 tip for ger, RM20 tip for mamasan and RM25 for 1 more bottle when everyone have left.

Overall rating for this place i will give 7+.

Bro klpgfun and me when nearby for pan mee.. farker him took few pics during my action.. honestly i din really know how the ger look like.. i only know when bro klpgfun showed me the pics... must say she looks quite ok lah.

RTF: Depends on my itchiano's bros. They go.. i go. hurhurhur..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1