The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Man City

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Robinho explains City failure

Robinho has said his manager @ manc failed 2 understand him & admits he found the city "an awful place 2 live".

Despite his fee breaking the British transfer record when he left Real, Robinho ended a 2-year spell @ Eastlands on transfer deadline day when he moved 2 AC Milan, hving earlier spent a spell @ former club Santos on loan.

However, despite brief glimpses of his quality, Robinho struggled 2 adapt 2 England - particularly as he had intended 2 join Chelsea, with his ex-national team coach Luiz Felipe Scolari - & he feels Mark Hughes and Roberto Mancini did not get 2 grips with his mentality.

"Neither Hughes nor Mancini understood me," he told the People newspaper. "Perhaps they only believed in the sporting side of things, but that wasn't enough 4 me.

"There was a lack of contact between the players & the club. It was much like an office - 2 training & goodbye, 2 a match & goodbye. I am Brazilian & I can't offer my best performance if I'm not happy in every aspect of life.

"That was my problem. I am a special footballer & I need 2 be happy when I'm playing. That was the case @ Real but never @ City. Perhaps I should nvr have left Real Madrid.

"My destination was Chelsea with Luiz Felipe Scolari but, @ the last moment, City appeared & I accepted. I did not decide the transfer. Correspondence is always between clubs & I am not responsible 4 wat anyone will pay, but Mark Hughes called me & insisted I joined the club. He was decisive in my move."

His early performances had suggested he may ultimately prove successful in England but, with compatriots Elano & Jo failing 2 impress Hughes & making permanent or temporary moves away respectively, Robinho says he could not settle into life @ the club.

"At the beginning it was positive, but England is a hard country & I had problems adapting," he said. "Having Elano & Jo in the squad was a real bonus. They helped me to adapt but then Elano left I still don't understand the motives behind his exit.

"I do not understand why people said things abt us. We all demonstrated our quality in the team, Elano & I were both then in the Brazil side. Perhaps Hughes did not understand how best 2 use us both in his squad.

"After that, Mark left & I don't think Mancini had confidence in me. Going on loan 2 Santos was the best solution because, if I'd stayed @ City, I would not have played in the WC. The loan was very successful. I recaptured my love of football, won a title & confirmed my place in the Brazil team. It was an excellent experience & they tried to extend my loan, but City had made up their minds to sell."

Robinho admits he was disappointed tat City failed 2 become title challengers during his time @ the club & found the climate in Manchester unbearable.

"When I arrived, the directors @ City told me tat, in a couple of years, we would overtake United, but the time has passed & nothing has changed," he said. "Manchester is a sensational venue 4 football but an awful place 2 live ... the winter, the cold & the dark nights. It's very hard 4 a young Brazilian.

"The Premier League is 1 of the best in the world, without a doubt. The stadiums are always full & the atmosphere is incredible, but not every footballer is able 2 play in England. The character can be difficult 4 a foreigner.

"The best stadiums r Anfield & Old Trafford becos of their histories, & my best memories will be my 1st goal 4 City & how happy everyone was with me, & the support City fans gave me during my stay."
Old 10-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Neville: I dislike Man City more than Liverpool

Manu defender Gary Neville has launched a thinly-veiled attack on manc saying he prefers arch-rivals Liverpool 2 the Premier League's nouveau riche club.

Neville, who has a long & well documented history of clashes with Liverpool fans & players, provoked the fury of City supporters last season by criticising Carlos Tevez & celebrating wildly in front of the visiting fans aft a derby win at Old Trafford.

City have spent in the region of £350 million on new players since the arrival of owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan in September 2008, but Neville prefers a club with history, even if it's Liverpool.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?...=ENG.1&cc=4716

Manchester City 1 - 1 Blackburn Rovers

Paul Robinson kept manc @ bay & left Roberto Mancini's ambitious side hving 2 settle 4 a point @ Eastlands.
Old 18-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mancini has a BIG game next week @ home ..... against Chelsea.
When these 2 teams clash,it could go some way in telling the world who spent the $ wisely, while the other didn't.
Old 20-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Mancini paves way for Given to leave City

Manc boss Roberto Mancini has admitted he is prepared 2 let goalkeeper Shay Given leave the club in January, though Newcastle r reportedly preparing 2 swoop 4 their former goalkeeper in an emergency loan deal.

Given revealed on Sunday tat he is finding life on the bench "very, very frustrating" & said he is keen 2 secure a loan move in January.

Following Manc's 2-0 win @ Wigan, where Given was again an unused substitute, Mancini said tat his goalkeeper would be allowed 2 find a new club.

Mancini said: ''I have a lot of respect for Shay & I told him the situation b4 the finish of the [transfer] market, 'Shay, you k choose. I hope tat you stay here but I respect your decision & if you 1 2 leave you k.'

''He decided 2 stay here & until January he must stay here. I understand his frustration but I need tat Shay stays here and puts in 100%. In January if he decides 2 leave I respect his decision.''

Despite Mancini's assertion tat Given will not leave until January, his former club Newcastle - where he spent 12 years - r thought 2 be seeking permission 2 sign the Irishman on an emergency loan deal aft regular No.1 Steve Harper was ruled out 4 3months with a shoulder injury.

Young goalkeeper Tim Krul stepped in2 the breach aft Harper came off in Saturday's 1-0 win at Everton, but Magpies boss Chris Hughton is thought 2 be seeking a replacement with more Premier League experience.

Given has plenty of tat having played in the top flight 4 the past 13 years, though City's currently limited cover - they hv Stuart Taylor & Colombian David Gonzales as back-up goalkeepers - meaning tat Newcastle may be forced 2 look elsewhere in the immediate future.

Meanwhile, Mancini has played down reports tat he had a furious bust-up with City striker Emmanuel Adebayor. He joked: "We fought in the dressing room 4 an hour. I won because I don't have any scars. It was nothing."
Old 22-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mancini: We must emulate United's dressing room

Manc boss Roberto Mancini has demanded his players follow the lead of their rivals fr the United camp & stop making public complaints.

Mancini described as "impossible" the current habit of City players airing their frustrations in the media when they aren't selected as the Italian tries 2 muster some form of control over his bulging squad of internationals.

1st it was Craig Bellamy, who was quickly loaned out 2 Cardiff.
Stephen Ireland also launched a vicious assault aft being sold 2 Villa as part of the deal which saw James Milner move the other way.
More recently, Shay Given & Emmanuel Adebayor hv been @ the centre of stories upon which Mancini has been compelled 2 comment.

Mancini wants 2 emulate the culture in place @ Chelsea & manu where players more readily accept their roles. He wants his players 2 understand tat trophies k only be won by a strong squad, but tat a strong squad means competition 4 places & rotation of players in/out of the team.

"I played football. Sometimes I had this behaviour. I can understand it, so it is not frustrating for me,'' Mancini said ahead of his side's Carling Cup trip 2 West Brom on Wednesday. "But @ the same time it is important they start 2 change their mentality. If they 1 2 become a top squad & a top team they must change it. It is impossible tat every 3 days players do interviews complaining tat they are not playing.

"They need 2 knock on my door & speak with me so I can explain the situation. I want 2 create an atmosphere like they have @ Chelsea & ManU but maybe it is easier 4 them 2 accept it becos they hv had success.

"The players must be aware I am not choosing 11 players becos the others r not good. In 3 days' time we hv another match, so I can change it again. The players have 2 understand this. Sometimes there might be a tactical reason; 4 instance, I don't have Aleksander Kolarov & Jerome Boateng at the moment so I can't play with 3 strikers."
Old 24-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Former City coach blames Mancini for injury toll

A former manc coach has blamed Mancini's "crazy" training methods 4 the club's growing injury toll. Raymond Verheijen, who joined the club under 4mer manager Mark Hughes & continued 4 the 2nd half of last season when Mancini took charge, has hit out via Twitter @ Mancini's gruelling training regime, which includes double sessions on some days, saying he "feels sorry 4 the players".
Carlos Tevez & former player Craig Bellamy hv publicly criticised the workload under Mancini. City released a statement defending their methods against Verheijen's attacks, insinuating the Dutchman is bitter abt hving his contract terminated @ the end of last season.
Despite their star-studded squad, City r struggling with injuries & Mancini has only 3 fit defenders 2 choose fr 4 Saturday's visit of Chelsea.
Verheijen wrote on his Twitter account @raymondverheije on Thursday: "I just read an article abt the enermous amt of injuries @ manc. Hopefully Mancini will finally question his training methods. I really feel 4 the manc players. They r having a difficult time. Hopefully none of them will suffer a career threatening injury."
Verheijen, who has been working with Bellamy @ Cardiff City, added: "Thankfully ... Craig Bellamy was able 2 escape tis training regime 2 save his career."
In an interview with FC Business magazine, Verheijen claimed manc went fr being the fittest & most injury-free in the Premier League using his methods under Hughes to becoming the current injury-plagued outfit directly as a result of Mancini's training schedule.
"During pre-season & the 1st half of last season Mark Hughes had all his players available," Verheijen said. "City played each game with the same team. The team had the best Prozone [computer data] statistics of the Premier League during the 1st part of the season. The players had the highest number of sprints & the highest total sprinting distance of all the Premier League teams.
"After the arrival of Mancini things changed dramatically. He probably did not even look @ the Prozone statistics & our best-injury record in the Premier League. He decided players had 2 do double sessions many times a week. Those sessions often lasted 4 2 hrs. Not surprisingly the players picked up 8 soft-tissue injuries within the 1st 2 wks of Mancini."
A City spokesman dismissed Verheijen's comments as sour grapes, saying on Thursday: "Mr Verheijen appears 2 hv become a regular critic of Roberto Mancini's training methods, perhaps not entirely coincidentally since his consultancy services @ manc were terminated by the club several months ago. We wish him well in his future practice."
Old 25-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Samster

http://blogs.soccernet.com/soccernet...a_mismatch.php

Cash clash a mismatch

The Premier League's biggest spenders go head 2 head on Sat when manc host Chelsea, but apart fr lavishing huge amounts of cash on their respective projects the approaches of the clubs' owners vary wildly.

The most obvious example of this can be seen in their attendance @ matches. While Chelsea's Russian owner Roman Abramovich k invariably be seen in the VIP seats with his shirt sleeves rolled-up, living every moment of his team's games with a dead-pan expression, it took Sheikh Mansour 2-yrs 2 even attend his 1st home match - last month's 3-0 win against Liverpool.

Current Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti has waxed lyrical abt how Abramovich is a man who lives & breathes football & even revealed in his book tat the billionaire held 2 clandestine meetings prior 2 his appointment 2 sound out the former AC Milan coach abt his plans 4 the future of Chelsea.

Even though Abramovich's eagerness 2 be hands-on may hv back-fired on occasion - signing £30 million flop Andrei Shevchenko & hastening Jose Mourinho's exit with his attempts 2 becom involved in team matters - @ least his obvious interest in the sport offers plausible reasons 4 becoming involved in football.

It is hard 2 imagine Sheikh Mansour being knowledgeable enough 2 grill his new manager on tactics & transfer targets. And his motivation 4 buying manc, a team he presumably had no interest in when they were in the 2nd tier of English football in 2002, is hard 2 fathom - is it just an expensive PR stunt 2 promote Abu Dhabi via the most popular league in the world?

Abramovich bought Chelsea @ a time in 2003 when they were already challenging for titles & competing in the Champions League, the transition fr contenders 2 winners was minimal, if highly expensive. Abramovich's £720 million investment in Chelsea over 7 yrs has returned 3 Premier League titles, 3 FA Cups, the League Cup twice & a Champions League final.

Mansour took over a team tat was going nowhere despite a moderate investment by predecessor Thaksin Shinawatra in a city where Manchester United have the monopoly on success. Aft pouring £650 million in2 the club there is still nothing 2 show 4 his investment apart fr a collection of over-priced players.

While Abramovich is now in a position where he can be patient, if need be, in his quest 4 results as his team evolves under a relatively new manager, Mansour's City r desperate 4 the immediate gratification of silverware & @ the very least, a place in the Premier League’s top 4.

With City crashing out of the Carling Cup in midweek, their 35-year wait 4 a major trophy could be set 2 continue 4 yet another season & a defeat against free-scoring Chelsea on Sat will show the new boys jz how far they hv 2 go, & hw much more they will hv 2 spend, 2 buy a place at the top-table.

City may suffer the same nouveau riche-related criticisms tat flew in Chelsea's direction back in 2003, but tat is where the similarities end.
Old 25-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mancini: Chelsea will win the Premier League title

Mancini has conceded the Premier League title 2 Chelsea already, as his patched-up manc side containing just 3 fully-fit senior defenders gets ready 2take on the table-toppers.

It is hardly the backdrop he wanted heading into 1 of the key games of the campaign, & not one tat was anticipated when city were spending in excess of £100 million tis summer. However, according 2 Mancini, the result will not hv an affect on where the championship ends up tis season.

''Chelsea r the best team in the Premier League at the moment,'' he said. ''They r probably going 2 win the Premier League title easily. They are a strong team, who hv been playing 2gether 4 many yrs. They hv a fantastic manager & they hv worked to reach this situation.''

Chelsea certainly could not hv started the season in better form & hv registered a perfect 15 points fr their opening 5 games, scoring a hatful of goals in the process. Now city must try 2 keep them out with a side tat has been decimated.

Micah Richards has definitely been ruled out with a hamstring strain, so with Pablo Zabaleta earmarked 4 the right-back role, Mancini only has youngster Dedryck Boyata, plus midfielders Gareth Barry & James Milner available 2 fill the left-back slot if neither Joleon Lescott or Jerome Boateng r deemed to be fit enough.

Lescott has been troubled by a groin injury tat has kept him out of City's last 3 games, while Boateng has not featured @ all since his summer move fr Hamburg aft aggravating a knee injury when he was accidentally struck by a in-flight meal trolley.

''Joleon has worked with us 4 1 day. He is not ready 2 play 90 minutes,'' said Mancini. ''Jerome has been working with us for 1 wk. He is not ready 2 play 100%.

''I do not know wat I am going 2 do just yet. I will speak with Joleon & Jerome, but if they r not available I am not sure. Maybe Boyata, but I am not sure.''

Emmanuel Adebayor should be fit enough 2 make the bench aft a recent spell on the sidelines with a dead leg. However, with Shaun Wright-Phillips joining Aleksander Kolarov & Mario Balotelli on the treatment table with a knee injury, Mancini cannot believe his squad has so rapidly been torn apart.

''I am disappointed we hv all these injuries @ the moment,'' he said. ''I only hv 11 players who r 100% fit.''

Meanwhile, Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has already named his side 4 the game & welcomes back most of his big names.

Petr Cech, Branislav Ivanovic, Alex, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, John Mikel Obi, Ramires, Nicolas Anelka, Didier Drogba & Florent Malouda r the 11 he has chosen 2 maintain the club's 100% record, with Frank Lampard still absent following hernia surgery.

With 21 league goals scored & 15 points fr 5 games, accusations hv followed the club tat their start 2 the league campaign has been easy.

''Every game is easy aft,'' he said. ''You win 6-0 you k say it was an easy game. B4 every game is difficult & you hv 2 prepare every game, we started well tis season & now we hv another game, a different opponent.

''manc is a strong team, players with a lot of skills, but it is a game, & we hv 2 do the same, do our best & show our football 4 90mins. Every game is a test, [this] is an important test, it is also a test 4 manc 2morrow. It is a match against 1 of the most important teams in the Premier League.''
Old 25-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Aft 59mins, Carlos Tévez scored 4 manc 2 take a 1-nil lead against Chelsea.
Less than 20 mins in the game 4 Chelsea 2 fight back.
Old 25-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Aft 59mins, Carlos Tévez scored 4 manc 2 take a 1-nil lead against Chelsea.
Less than 20 mins in the game 4 Chelsea 2 fight back.
Full Time : Man City 1 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea dead and buried at Maine Road with Captain Tevez's inspirational strike!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

with tis 1-nil win @ home against defending champion Chelsea, Mancini would be most relieved. Tevez's inspirational strike helped 2 lift alot of pressure off his manager.
with Arsenal losing 2-3 @home against WBA & Spurs losing 1-nil away 2 West Ham United, manc close the gap @ the top with them thrilling Chelsea by 4 pts only.
Arsenal is on same pts as manc,but is currently 2nd on better GD.
Spurs is @ 7th place with 8 pts.
Old 29-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IS_YOURS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Full Time : Man City 1 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea dead and buried at Maine Road with Captain Tevez's inspirational strike!

LOL.... Good one Bro.....

Chelsea played quite bad for that match... surprising....
Old 29-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
sam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MAN C will win this game..0-1/1-2..
Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Manchester City announce losses of £121m

It has been revealed tat manc lost an incredible £121 million in the last financial year & they spent more on wages than their entire income.

The club's annual report has shown tat City's turnover of £125 million was surpassed by the £133 million tat they splashed out on wages 4 new players like Mario Balotelli, James Milner & Yaya Toure.

Billionaire Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan's 1st year in charge has shown an increase in income - fr £87 million 2 £125 million - which comes fr more season ticket sales & a 400% increase in sponsorship deals. But the 85-page report also highlights the 2nd biggest loss in Premier League history since Chelsea's £141 million in 2004-05.

The club's net expenditure on transfers fr May has been £96.6 million & finance chief Graham Wallace says players were brought in ''2 address historical needs''.

Chief Executive Garry Cook claimed tat that the financial results 'should come as no surprise' & said there would be no repeat of the club's transfer spending.

"It is safe to say tat player acquisitions on the scale we hv seen in recent transfer windows will no longer be required in the years ahead now tat we hv such a deep & competitive squad," he said.

Off the pitch City recruited an additional 106 non-playing staff, they donated £423,586 to UK charities & put over £1.5 million into developments to the stadium & the training ground. Some of these improvements included 408 heated seats in the boardroom & 30% bigger pies on sale during matchdays.

They did recoup some cash fr the sale of 12,000 of Roberto Mancini's trademark scarves, at £8 each.

However, the club will have 2 turn things around 2 get in line with the new UEFA financial regulations. The rules stipulate clubs k lose a maximum of £39 million fr now until 2014 or face sanctions which could see sides banned fr competitions.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=4716

Mancini laments lack of cutting edge

Roberto Mancini feels manc lacked a cutting-edge in front of goal as they were held 2 a 1-1 draw at home 2 Juventus.

Vicenzo Iaquinta scored with a deflected long-range effort as Juve had the better of the early stages, but City bounced back with a well-worked Adam Johnson goal b4 the break.

City then had more of the game in the 2nd half, but it was Juve who came closest 2 finding a winner as Alessandro Del Piero's free-kick came back off the underside of the bar.

"Juve started the game well, especially in the opening 20 minutes, and scored the goal with Vincenzo Iaquinta," he told the Italian media.

"Then we started to improve and in the second half we maintained the initiative throughout. It's true we ran a few risks on the counter-attack, but we should be more incisive in the box."

Juve boss Luigi Del Neri was happy that City were unable to impose themselves on the game.

"We forced Manchester City to play badly and fully deserved the point this evening," he said. "It was a very strong Juve performance, because we never lost our desire to win right to the end and had some excellent opportunities for the victory.

"I am happy with this result, especially for those who said we'd lose tonight and concede a hatful of goals."

Johnson revealed his goal came as a result of work on the training ground.

"I've been working on it a bit in training, running across defenders," he said. "The manager wants me to do it more. It was a great pass by Yaya Toure. My first touch took it away from the goalkeeper and I thought I might need another..."

On the game, he added on Five: "It was hard. Italian sides obviously defend well but I think we were the better team. In the second half they were pegged in their own half for most of it. I think we should have won the game."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1