The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Hulk Hogan totally removed from WWE roaster no more record of him.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...from-web-site/

WWE terminates Hulk Hogan’s contract, erases him from Web site (updated)

By Matt Bonesteel July 24
Key moments in Hulk Hogan’s career as wrestler turned TV star

View Photos

His racist comments about the Rock and black wrestlers were captured on a sex tape that’s the center of an invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against Gawker Media.

UPDATE 11:39 A.M.
Hogan has apologized in a statement to People magazine:
“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE. The transcript featuring that conversation was published online by the National Enquirer.
“This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise,” Hogan told PEOPLE. “I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.”
Hogan’s lawyer, David Houston, also told People that Hogan resigned from WWE.
“He decided to resign from WWE because he didn’t want to put them or his family through this,” Houston said.
[WWE revamps Curtis Axel’s Axelmania schtick amid Hulk Hogan scandal]
UPDATE 10:26 A.M.
According to a joint investigation by the National Enquirer and Radar Online, Hogan’s racist comments about the Rock and black wrestlers were captured on the sex tape that’s at the center of Hogan’s $100 million invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against Gawker Media:
The star of the WWE — whose real name is Terry Bollea — directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.
Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem — the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 — that he was an unabashed “racist.”
“I guess we’re all a little racist,” he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to Radar and The ENQUIRER.
Hogan reportedly then continued with profanity-filled complaints — click on the above link to read them — about black people.
The Enquirer and Radar say they were provided the contents of the tape by five independent sources.
In October 2012, Gawker posted clips from the Hogan sex tape online. The former pro wrestler’s attorneys then sent the gossip site a cease-and-desist letter demanding the video be taken down, and a judge eventually ordered the site to do so. Hogan then filed a $100 million lawsuit against Gawker, alleging that his privacy had been invaded. The suit is ongoing, with the next hearing scheduled for October.
UPDATE 9:58 A.M.
WWE confirmed that it has terminated Hulk Hogan’s contract.

ORIGINAL POST
WWE has scrubbed most mentions of pro wrestling great Hulk Hogan from its Web site, for reasons that are not yet clear.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
devilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hulk Hogan totally removed from WWE roaster no more record of him.

He is back to WWE as Hall of Fame on the 15th of July 2018 brotha brotha!
Old 21-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
devilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hulk Hogan totally removed from WWE roaster no more record of him.

Not all wwe wrestlers are sold to Hogan's return brotha, wrestlers like the three New Days: Kofi, Xavier and Big-E, and Titus O'Neil brotha: https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44884853
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1