The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Does this makes a woman more aroused?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QbcZno4jqAA
Old 18-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Re: Does this makes a woman more aroused?

basically it goes round and round (with vibration) while the real action is moving in and out action?
Old 18-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_vibrator

tried with durex vibration ring and it didn't bring much diff
Old 18-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

U should try those used by Japan AV actor on those actress.....

Just Google it.... u can get it easily...

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
U should try those used by Japan AV actor on those actress.....

Just Google it.... u can get it easily...
any idea how much they cost and what's the name?
Old 18-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

No. A woman is more aroused when a man has a nice body, exercises regularly, bathes before sex, is faithful, talks to her, buys her nice lingerie, and brings her out to nice places for dinner. not rotating vibrating dildos.
Old 18-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_vibrator

tried with durex vibration ring and it didn't bring much diff
agreed.

bought this version, didnt really help

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
wow got to use 4 batteries? hmmm... maybe try bullet?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
No. A woman is more aroused when a man has a nice body, exercises regularly, bathes before sex, is faithful, talks to her, buys her nice lingerie, and brings her out to nice places for dinner. not rotating vibrating dildos.
not forgetting he's a rich guy
Old 18-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
agreed.

bought this version, didnt really help

seems its serves same purpose
Old 18-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

any better recommendations?
Old 20-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

anybody here uses sex toys to enhance their sex life?
Old 20-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just use any vibrator and put it on the G spot.....
Old 21-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I will do all above only if she is my mistress, other than that, don't waste time...just fire the base and forget.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNehNeh View Post
I bought a rabbit for my fiancee and she loves it rotating in her..kind of spice up our sex life..I'm quite an exhibitionist but she is still not too open yet only when she is high on drinks then she will be abit more daring..the first time we had a outdoor experience was after clubbing brought her to a dark alley and she blow me..thats about it..any bro can offer tips on how to make her more daring?
so rabbits good bro? makes a good xmas present

where did you get yours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1