The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

If shop is licenced, the masseuse can register under the mp name..
Now sporean ,can register in ONE shop, only. Limit.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wa I think we will need some eyes around to see any AV movement man. Lol. At least in the area so all bros around can get alerted.
Last time recept turn music volume down.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: MP Raid

Channel 8 showed Crimewatch about construction worker Dong Bin renting housing units to engage in prostitution activities. He was convicted, jailed and fined. The mastermind is overseas.

Last edited by liketosleep; 27-04-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you all encountered MP asking you to leave down your name and IC number on some login sheet? Does the law require them to do such a thing?
Old 30-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Foreigner in spore, not overseas
Old 30-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerOne View Post
Have you all encountered MP asking you to leave down your name and IC number on some login sheet? Does the law require them to do such a thing?
this is by law from day one, its an offence to put in fake id cos if suay suay kena raid and police check log and realize you put fake one then they can charge you..
Old 30-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
So its wrong to ask cus login their ic number?
Old 30-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
this is by law from day one, its an offence to put in fake id cos if suay suay kena raid and police check log and realize you put fake one then they can charge you..
He not about fake,
He ask wrong to put in ic number or not.?
Old 30-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
He not about fake,
its standard practice name and ic must also need to state...if not how they verify you are who you claim..now a days many people put "angmo mia" which some ic never state..so best is to check against ic number..
Old 30-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
He not about fake,
No, I am not asking whether wrong to put in. I am asking whether the the law requires them to do so which HonkyTonkyMan has answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan
Wah, which also means if they suay suay tio raid and kena caught, previous customers might also be brought in for investigation?
Old 30-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
its standard practice name and ic must also need to state...if not how they verify you are who you claim..now a days many people put "angmo mia" which some ic never state..so best is to check against ic number..
Yes u are rite..
But he asking, must write ic number, is it a rquirement by law.
Since day one i put anmo mia liao.
Christan name, sir name , initial.
Ic number
Old 30-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Doing such a thing? U mean wrong to write cus number?
Do the cus complain to police?
Old 01-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows if any effect from the personal data protection? i guess we still have to sign it but there should be safeguards for how long the info is kept/destroyed the next day.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Av require login sheet keep for three mths
Old 01-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Business like still doing ok for MP even with early closing time. Just now tried booking a slot with my regular ML at a clementi joint, the recep told me only 6pm available...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1