The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by singpoh View Post
Just back from Muar.....stayed at Hotel D99 at 173 jalan abduallah...
Pretty tall building just after crossing the bridge. Left side of clock tower at round about.
Room charges RM80 nett no breakfast no windows, RM113.68 nett breakfast for 2 with windows, superior 3 pax RM160.08nett, Family 4 pax RM218.08nett. All rooms with free parking basement, free room internet wifi.
Went down to level 3 health centre...60 min - RM60, 90min - RM75, 120min - RM90. Go to room suppose add RM10 for every hour. But I took 120 min, not sure why charge me RM120 nett.
A few mins later, a thai lady about 25-27years old ring the bell.
I was still wearing my shorts as I am not sure...but she asked me to take out all and lie on the bed.
Pretty good thai massage I suppose, stretch and press....with oil on my back. But she seems not really keen to use too much oil on my limbs.
Anyway, after 1hour she asked me to turn over....still giving very good rub...then suddenly ask if I want ping pong...I thou that is ping pong...so she show me her hand signal, like squeezing my balls and replied...massage xiao didi...I asked how much...RM50...so I say on lah....
She started slow, teasing my 2ic and soon it was hard...she continued with her sensual rub and asked me to auto-roam her top....
As she was busy with my ping pong....I took her shirt off, and she asked me to take her bra off...good size and started feeding me.....
I tried to take off her shorts but she say "dirty".....hmmm don't want to take chance so did not go further south..
But my guess is she is speaking the truth as i could touch the pad below...Soon after much milk feeding...i exploded...she cleaned me up and after that continue to give me a head massage until times up...
Overall not bad for a small quiet town...I was thinking, die liao if totally no massage....cheap and good.
Hope this is helpful for those visiting small and slow town like Muar.
Did you choose or assign the ML? how old was she?
Any fj if I outfall massage in my room?
Old 22-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kevin2297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can get spa no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1