The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

So fishy..My post about britney was deleted..ccb must be the owner who reported it.Tried Britney and that’s it..No more going there already...
Old 29-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error

战后报告

地方: 小公主
This is a fuck shop kind of place. Concept is simple. Choose lady, make payment and proceed to room for action. Very straight forward. Location is at town area, easily to get there via any kind of transport. Place quite newly renovated.The room was small with no furniture, just a small bed with proper lighting. All room have attach toilet.Room separted by thin wall and have a small mirror at the side of the bed.i like the concept cos I can hear next door lady moaning. It will inspired me to make mine moan even louder to share with the next door. The first time I tried this place and they are also in the wechat group. Ladies over there look chio and quite a lot too.

Package: 45mins 198rm (group chat members special rate, please check with them directly)

女神 : [ 828 号]

Background
She can speak and listen simple English. She was from HCM. She has work for this stable before as 806 in the past and it was good to see her back. She work in a gym back in HCM as told by her. Some may know that she was from another stable before.

样貌:★★★★★
Innocent with some dimples on her face but still belong to the SYT type in her early20s.

身材:★★★★★
Fair smooth skin with long dye hair. Slim and toned body.Petite, super lightweight and shaven pussy. She have a nice shape perky butt with natural soft b type boobs. No other mark or scar but some added tattoo on her body.

毒龙: ★★★★★
I think this is the highlight.She does it very well. Lick my ass crack to my ass hole, lick it gao gao till I have to jerk my backside up a bit for the shiokness.she use the lower part of her tougues to flick it and then the middle part to lick n nibble with it.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.The suction and her
swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. It was like buay tahan and I almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
She then slowly move her pussy to my mouth.It was like sitting in top of my mouth. Pussy no smell at all. I proceed to give a good tongue lashing on her with deep licking and in a straight and circular motion. She was like feeling so high n wild. She kept moaning and whining.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high. I think the guy next door and hear her moaning loudly and clearly. It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "oh my god" ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

态度: ★★★★★
No problem in communication. Good attitude and no rush in service. Really serve and give u gao gao. Always putting on a great smile.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall.i usually fuck n forget but this one hard to forget that y have rtf. I did she belong to the rtf type too.Those who like petite, obedient and lightweight school gal type lady, can give her a try. She leaving soon so please be fast if you want book her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

have been scanning this dome for awhile and seriously have not seen any decent girls or fr,any regulars here can intro solid ones dont mind paying more but as long not more ex thn our sg pricing one can liao,i see msia freelancers price really ridiculous,2400rm for one? its like sgd 800 leh lol
Old 29-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
chasetim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
have been scanning this dome for awhile and seriously have not seen any decent girls or fr,any regulars here can intro solid ones dont mind paying more but as long not more ex thn our sg pricing one can liao,i see msia freelancers price really ridiculous,2400rm for one? its like sgd 800 leh lol
I have tried most of the bigger joints in JB, if you are looking for a combination of services + quality, i think VIP is probably the best one so far compared to others. Selection is good, what you see is exactly what you get, although all are viets but you won’t really go wrong (try their water bed package, although not quite there yet compared to one dragon in dongguan/cp years back, but this is as close as you can get within sg/my)

Don’t bother wasting your time reading fr/reviews of other joints here as most of them are not genuine and the spa owners just creating bunch of fake accounts here talking to himself.

Unless you die die want msian freelancers but as you pointed out its 2.4k (high end ones can reach upto 5-6k rm), service not there so they wont worth your money. The end result is the same, release and move on to your next target
Old 30-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
I have tried some FL in msia.
I guess it depends on race nationality and where you look.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Keke rubysexy aka 517

The moment she open door, my lan jiao tak boleh tahan already.

My simple fr on her

Face: 8.5/10, 100% same with photo, very beautiful, hot and sexy
Body: around 1.5 plus meter, B cup boobs, all natural and soft
Skin: fair and very smooth
Shower: standard
BBBJ: slowly and good skill. Hard working attitude.
Pussy: nice, super small and tight with no smell
Fingering: yes, she was shy about it
FJ: flexible and listened to me. Very attractive and natural moan totally turned me on.

thanks okt rubysexy aka 517 for booking.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

小公主小姐战后报告

号码:F101
样貌: 8/10 fair skin
胸部: 8/10 firm and nice to grab
身材: 7/10 slim and petite
鲍鱼: 9/10 tightness ok, not shaven use abalone to B2B everywhere.
叫床: 8/10 very loud and enjoying type
服务: 9/10 lot of frenching and super hardworking
口交: 9/10 can blow quite long and deep
女友感: 9/10 speak mandarin, friendly, good chat
做爱: 8/10 start with cowgirl, can ride and rock long as you want.
回头: good choice to RTF

You can add the wechat posted inside here to make booking with her.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tranksleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Crystal Crown few year ago and the Mys gal who served me was nice and definitely a recommended one. Further, the room is cosy and attached with a big wall mirror where its nice for me see her innoncent face and s body shape while making love with her. However sorry that i did not write anything about this gal in this Forum.

Last week I passby there and decided to try my luck since I had have good experience there. I went out and approached the reception, realised that the mgnt was changed and be told by the receptionist that they r offering half and full pkg now. I choose the full package as the price is acceptable (RM200/1 hr). The receptionist passed me the room key as full service will be done in the hotel room. I took the lift up to hotel room as assigned.

When I stepped in the room, i felt very sian as the room condition very old and not well maintained. Anyway, i have seen the room even worst than this hence just accepted it and hope the gal quality is good.

5 mins later, a mys gal came, in short, below is my comments to her.

Name: Nicxxe
Body: 8/10, a bit tan
Boobs: 7/10, B+, soft, sensitive and nice to grab
Attitude: 5/10, many restriction and keep warning me - no kissing her mouth, no fingering, cannot touch here and there, cant suck her nipples, etc
Gfe: 3/10
RTN: No
Damage: RM200 (NO tips as her service really cant make it)

Perhaps that day i have no luck.
Old 31-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Ok i am in my car and got to retype evrything again... sigh.. not solid FR like bro NAKA But want to share this as the girls are leaving JB for KL tmrw and then to Taiwan.

2 Pinoy babes, Bella is 22 and Sofia is 24.

Contact Bella on wechat: amirulvevo

I booked Bella. Quoted price was rm300. I nego, so its up to you guys. When there in Grand Paragon, she told me her sis will sex together. I stun. Only want 1, but i had a great 3P

They r FL, and had bad experiences, so both will stay in d same during deed for safety. They worked in Sabah for 5 yr, so can speak malay. Club girls lah.

No need to talk so much. These are her pics. Real female. Have fun.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.

Last edited by xrage; 31-10-2018 at 05:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 31-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Actually missed on a local JB girl.. go up turn out her baby elephant friend... she was occupied.. quickly u-turn.. will try her again soon. Hehe... many thoughts came to my mind about bella above, they say is its too good to be true, it prob is right? But all worked out, i was able to nego cos they had no customers.. they were hot. No tell tale signs of having gone thru op, etc. And bcos they knwo each other, chemistry was v good. It was a great session.

So they will leave JB tmrw, that leaves only tonight for you guys to visit them. Have fun!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
They r FL, and had bad experiences, so both will stay in d same during deed for safety. They worked in Sabah for 5 yr, so can speak malay. Club girls lah.
so you are saying that even if u only want one gal, the other will stay in the room and look...?
Old 04-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Yes, so might as well have a threesome and fuck both girls. When fucking one, the other will say how the other one likes it. Like Bella like to look t herself being doggied in the mirror. How often does that happen?

But they have left JB. Hope some of you managed to hook up with them that day.

Old 23-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

tried this online fl
ad claimed to be viet but turned out to be a thai
she told me natural boobs turned out to be enhanced

said can this and that turned out cannot lol...
looks different from the pics also

just felt totally scammed

fyi her number is..
+60175364770
Old 25-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Old 26-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Yes, so might as well have a threesome and fuck both girls. When fucking one, the other will say how the other one likes it. Like Bella like to look t herself being doggied in the mirror. How often does that happen?

But they have left JB. Hope some of you managed to hook up with them that day.
AWWW!!! NUTS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1