The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thanks, to me it’s already a Bronzegone ...
totally ignored
The fact that you have to make fun of my nick shows you are still paying attention to me you kay poh hypocritical fat bastard. Lol.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Long time not going to this hse. Who are the pretty WL here now?
Old 11-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last week 5 new girls started work, so far tried one of the prettiest one

name - ah may

small built and very slim
fair skin with a sexy mole on the left lips

accomodating to foreplay

but very rushy in her bj and catbath , practically no service.

during fj, keep asking me to hurry up.

finished whole deed in 30mins and not even massage.

dont waste money on her.

her pussy is so loose - no grip at all.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
last week 5 new girls started work, so far tried one of the prettiest one

name - ah may

small built and very slim
fair skin with a sexy mole on the left lips

accomodating to foreplay

but very rushy in her bj and catbath , practically no service.

during fj, keep asking me to hurry up.

finished whole deed in 30mins and not even massage.

dont waste money on her.

her pussy is so loose - no grip at all.

Sawher yesterday as well. Too skinny for my liking.

Thanks for the FR and i will skip her.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried newbie Qian Qian who has been working for 2 weeks in 1606. She does not come across as a SYT but more of a plain looking GND (girl next-door), especially with those crooked upper teeth of hers. (Come to think of it, seems fated to be upping girls with crooked teeth lately since Meng Meng 1649.) Qian Qian has a slim figure with medium height. Her B-cup boobs are quite wholesome when she's clothed, but when she's naked, her boobs turn out to be a little saggy while her nipples are dark and flat.

Having said that, I still had a good time with her as she gave a good BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. We also did 69 position too and I had a good paint job on her pussy. No AR provided though. When it came to the FJ in missionary position, I got so high that I tried to sneak in a French attack on her, which she duly accepted.

Overall, a good newbie who makes up for her plain looks with good attitude and service. As with Meng Meng 1649, bros need to manage expectations when judging her looks.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darryl_teo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ma Li RTC already?
Old 10-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Malaysian Ivy at 1606 after my first bonk of her a few years ago when she was at 2062A. She still looks good for her age (late 30s or early 40s) with fair skin and her figure is slim without much fat.

Shower was just plain cleaning without foreplay. On bed, her catbath was rather strange where she licked my back and legs lightly while shaking her head left and right. Her light licks were applied during AR also but she added a new move compared to the first time I tried her: reverse BBBJ. Now this part was shiok indeed, but it was done in short instance not like fellow Malaysian Yumi's which was longer. She then proceeded with the usual nipple licking and sucking while stroking my dick simultaneously, which got stimulated further by her BBBJ.

Before FJ, I aroused her further by sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy, with frenching thrown in which she responded well. During FJ, we did missionary (both on bed and at the bedside with me standing) and cowgirl. Found it hard to cum after multiple thrusts due to her mostly lying down with obvious fake moans, so she helped to give a happy ending by doing a final BBBJ on me but not a CIM. Gave her the signal that I'm about to cum and she quickly let go of my dick for it to shoot out all my load.

For me, Yumi is still the better Malaysian WL compared to Ivy in terms of service and body. I guess Ivy isn't sexciting enough for me even after not trying her for so long.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Bros this house is 80 or 150 for China girl?
Old 27-10-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
150. Want cheaper can try the reopened 1617
Old 28-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
The only $80 in this house is Malaysian Annie.

But she is really super auntie type.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Surprisingly no one mentioned Kiki here
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 09-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Surprisingly no one mentioned Kiki here
she good? saw her.. she has perky butt. . petite size.. maybe will try her this weekend
Old 11-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
she good? saw her.. she has perky butt. . petite size.. maybe will try her this weekend
Word of caution - She has fake tits and teeth not so straight.

Everything else is great.

So adjust your expectation when you engage her
Old 11-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Word of caution - She has fake tits and teeth not so straight.

Everything else is great.

So adjust your expectation when you engage her
wow... thanks !!! luckily happen to work this weekend... anyway hear zhizhi leaving soon
Old 11-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
wow... thanks !!! luckily happen to work this weekend... anyway hear zhizhi leaving soon
Go try her. She has a nice demeanor and service is good enough for me.
just discount on her look.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1