The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/nicole-massage/..
This ml been here fir several month but not much mr..
Any bro can tried before?
Old 07-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6wildcat9 View Post
Like this Bro said her service ready F , so her FR isn't fake ..lol
Bro i think, they talking about different Annie 😂
Old 07-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone has opinion on slg Dina and Duoer. I will likely want to visit either one of them or Adele.
Adele has many good MRs
Duo Er mentioned several posts ago

Dina, yet to come across
Do share if you try
Old 07-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro Jason. Tried Mandy. Endorse all positives written. She hurt from
Rough handling of her p.and apologise for it. Great attitude.will rtm
Old 07-10-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got another lucky chance to RTM, trying to book her on weekend really works thanks to whomever mentioned that earlier.

https://sglonelyguy.info/carol-massage/

The replies were faster now, albeit still not instant but it’s better than not even getting a reply.

The way to the love nest was still as tactical as it is.
Her body is still as fabulous
She has a straight haircut now, looks friendlier with a JC girl vibe.
Still the same foxy vixen that has her hands all over me the moment I stepped in.

I was disarmed into my birthday suit by her in mere seconds, that eagerness she portrayed was very turned on. GFE 200%. Actually more like a nymph finally getting her fill.

Started right inside the showers with all the grinding and fake LMking, then she blew my first load out. Dam that was unforgettable.

Dried up and lie flat on the bed followed by a short massage, guys looking for high playability with zero interest in massage should let her know like I did.

After a short while it came another foreplay with my rod in her mouth. I thought I was gonna disappoint on my 2nd shot but it was the contrary, I got rock hard again with her slurping and engulfing my lil bro.

Halfway thru, we shifted to the air bed and continue the deed with some Nuru gel, more body to body contact, more intense fake LMking with her seductive moans. Finally surrendered after she went into 69, that pussy was the best. Explosive ending with both of us gasping for air.

She still upholds the bar way way up with all her hardwork, never was once she touched her phone(phone not even in sight) nor complaining her hands were tired.

Was by far the best bang for buck service I ever had in SG ML scene, so much within that short one hour.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. She never disappoint
Old 07-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Thanks to bro Jason. Tried Mandy. Endorse all positives written. She hurt from
Rough handling of her p.and apologise for it. Great attitude.will rtm
Bro, may i know which mandy you are referring to?
Old 07-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Bro, may i know which mandy you are referring to?
Mandy from SLG.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..
Thanks Bro for the FR
Old 07-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

good for you. still getting no sms response whatsoever. lol will try and try

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Finally got another lucky chance to RTM, trying to book her on weekend really works thanks to whomever mentioned that earlier.

https://sglonelyguy.info/carol-massage/

The replies were faster now, albeit still not instant but it’s better than not even getting a reply.

The way to the love nest was still as tactical as it is.
Her body is still as fabulous
She has a straight haircut now, looks friendlier with a JC girl vibe.
Still the same foxy vixen that has her hands all over me the moment I stepped in.

I was disarmed into my birthday suit by her in mere seconds, that eagerness she portrayed was very turned on. GFE 200%. Actually more like a nymph finally getting her fill.

Started right inside the showers with all the grinding and fake LMking, then she blew my first load out. Dam that was unforgettable.

Dried up and lie flat on the bed followed by a short massage, guys looking for high playability with zero interest in massage should let her know like I did.

After a short while it came another foreplay with my rod in her mouth. I thought I was gonna disappoint on my 2nd shot but it was the contrary, I got rock hard again with her slurping and engulfing my lil bro.

Halfway thru, we shifted to the air bed and continue the deed with some Nuru gel, more body to body contact, more intense fake LMking with her seductive moans. Finally surrendered after she went into 69, that pussy was the best. Explosive ending with both of us gasping for air.

She still upholds the bar way way up with all her hardwork, never was once she touched her phone(phone not even in sight) nor complaining her hands were tired.

Was by far the best bang for buck service I ever had in SG ML scene, so much within that short one hour.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyyy View Post
Any bros can recommend anyone that provides good JG ?

Thanks
Bro you can try feel. Just went to find her the other day. My review as follows:
Looks: 8/10 not att but looks very pretty, esp when she smiles
Figure: Slim, no boobs
Gfe: can chat very very well. Gives very good feeling
Massage: got strength, cover the entire body. Then there’s her juagen. Quite authentic, more of Long strokes on the veins and balls. Then also coupled with some plucking on the balls. A bit like Laura and mint if you try them before.
hJ: after juagen, can opt to release them she will lie besides you and perform her magic.

I took 1.5 hours to do all the above. But if you want 1 hour only and juagen, then must tell her beforehand so that she can allocate the Time
Old 07-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
good for you. still getting no sms response whatsoever. lol will try and try
Same fate for me. Text every now and then and never get a response ever, be it i ask specific timing, range of timings or simply ask which timing she ok. No reply. Think she hardly take in new customer.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mandy from SLG.
is this the mandy you guys are talking about?
https://sglonelyguy.info/mandy-massage/

she doesn't look petite.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
is this the mandy you guys are talking about?
https://sglonelyguy.info/mandy-massage/

she doesn't look petite.
Not this

The Mandy they talking about delisted already
On SLG and tsrj both gone
Old 07-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just RTM with Duo Er (SLG). She’s one of my go-to options whenever I need a good massage and release after a tiring week. She excels in both departments and her GND looks and pleasant attitude will grow on you in no time. One of the more underrated MLs right now, IMO.

YMMV, as usual.
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

Had a session with her since was nearby and she was available
The photo was probably when she was 26 but she’s likely 31 or 32 now
So those looking for SYT no need to try. She is by no means ugly though; just letting those looking purely for SYT to consider others.

Otherwise, I am surprised she is not drawing as much MR as someone like Chi Zi or Ai Ni

Massage was good (those who like Chi Zi or Shui Jing kind of massage will like Duo Er too)
*Sorry I do not have wealth of experience like the seniors

There is a level of maturity to her that I don’t get with other ML.
She is extremely conscious of what she posted on her ad and will duly deliver if asked. She knows competition is intense and good service alone may not result in RTM so full marks for effort

Thanks to bro SMRTLTD for pointing her out
Truly underrated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1