The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think she adopted the wrong strategy ...once man get what they want, they stop visiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Up playability? She was at one point a FL. And yes, I agree with what baotohk had said .
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Yes, especially if she offer FJ with heels on like the good old days..
Yup, I'm aware of her conversion to a ML, but sadly wasn't in the scene before that happened (did she ever reveal the real reason behind her conversion?).

I guess even APs like her will eventually fizzle out towards the end (similar to Donna?).
Old 15-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Writing again..

A very soft spoken lady. Perfect chinese with no village accent. Love her voice. Gave her short notice and arrive at her place. Door opened and I was smitten. She has a bob hair style. Much shorter than her pictures and definitely no MILF. Very perfect looking and tall, lanky pretty gal. Smooth and fair skin. She gave me the emperor's favourite concubine feel. Maybe watch too much drama recently. But she is OMG kind of gorgeous. Very clean, very classy.

Her location not too good. Many may not want to be seen there. Her place though, staying alone, is very neat, clean and tidy. She gave me a pair of slippers when i walked in. Poured me a glass of water. Asked if I want coffee, lemon juice, milk?? I jokingly asked if she is running a cafe.

She guided me to the room, help to undress and showed me to the showers. She said she will join me. When she removed her nightie...my jaws dropped. She has humongous knockers. And what a body?? God is so unfair! I have not found a flaw thus far, from speech, to looks, to body...The shower was enjoyable. She was so careful, and gentle, and asked for me to return the favour. Which I gladly obliged.

To the room, the temperature was good and I laid on the bed. Her massage was passable but she did it nude, so that is a plus! The conversation was interesting and she kept me entertained. Soothing conversation, with no awkward silence. Before she starts her sensual, she gently notified me. That got my heart beating. ÎÒÒª¿ªÊ¼¿©.. She Bm me from head to toe with her huge soft knockers, gently teasing me from my ears, to neck..and that lasted a while. Enough of the torture and turned me over, and I couldn't get my eyes off her. Tease and gently blows me. I have to stop here and suffice to say, roaming signal is good. I erupted quivering in her arms buried in her huge soft tits.

Rested and got up to shower, with her preparing the water and helped me washed. Offered me water again. Sat and chat with her realising I was her very first customer here. I was pleasantly surprised and felt honoured. God must have taken a liking for me today. She didn't rushed me off and we sat and chat till her next customer came along, which is about an hour later.

In that hour, I witnessed an asshole trying to insist FJ and wanted to top up etc but she rejected. The guy then said he will not force her to do anything she don't like so she relented and arranged the time. The guy came and insisted again he will report her if she don't oblige. I told her to ignore him. I am totally ashamed of our Singaporean guys who threatened MLs..hope his dick rot...

Anyway, the whole session is a perfect 10 for me. I have already pushed all other appointments away for tomorrow..
May i know who is she?? Can pm me her link or ctc ?? Thanks
Old 15-11-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Btw , any review abt this lady??
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=708609

Thanks
Old 15-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by boby2200 View Post
Hi, I plan to try her out this week, is she allow full roaming ? and does her face is same with her ad? because seems got some photoshop work in there.
Bro Zokeps FR is pretty detailed already for you to decide.

Face i would say discount 15 to 20% but confirm won't reject. Which ML don't meitu these days right?

Roaming is always good to go based on what was listed. Up to you to test the boundaries. She is very seasoned so if No she will politely decline you.

If boobs matter to you then don't go for her. But imo you will be missing out her other qualities.

She can massage pretty well, her BJ is one of the best I have tried. What impresses me most is her attitude and she is service oriented, sorely lacking in many MLs these days.

Last but not least she has a very gentle and demure voice and when sensual time if she moans, i guarantee you that you will erupt very fast, she knows how to moan in a very natural yet highly seductive way.

I have an FR on her many pages back, you can go read if you wish.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Btw , any review abt this lady??
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=708609

Thanks
Tried her b4 but no rtm for me.
Nice personality though and massage quite ok.
Think she change her ad name.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby96 View Post
Thanks bro for the good recommendation!Have always enjoyed many recommendations from alot of bros here who shared before i decide on my ml.
Went there today, was greet by a cute lady with a T shirt with no shorts.
Kinda of enjoy my session with anna with a lot of chat chit while massaging.
Strength was not too bad, the best was her bbbj that got me. GFE gao gao for me~ and best of all 4g roaming down south with nice pair of headlights coupled with a smile.
Definitely will rtm!
Public Service Announcement!

Anna, the Goddess of Handjobs, is leaving our shores in a day or two. Would not be back till next year. Fans of her 4G roaming, beautiful knockers and her silky hands rubbing your stiff rod DONT MISS THE BOAT! She is one of the few MLs who easily made our volcanoes erupts twice in an hour.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

Anna is back!

I was her regular since her first time in Singapore now she back again.
This lady has fantastics hand, massage was good, Good attitude and 4G roaming signals. She is here for a short while so grab the boat before it leaves our shores.

Willl definitely RTM
Anna’s website link is above in bro Weelian15 MR. Cheers.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Yu (SLG) delisted? The current xiaoyu different from the one I wanted to book a few days back but cannot find suitable time slot.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Unlikely. She was complaining that her business was bad in her last week of stay.
Number 1 is this true or she just lie her business is bad.
We will never know.
Number 2 her service level drop too much and maybe customers found better avenues to spend their money.
I experienced her drop in service level and based on that she might as well stay in China.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Number 1 is this true or she just lie her business is bad.
We will never know.
Number 2 her service level drop too much and maybe customers found better avenues to spend their money.
I experienced her drop in service level and based on that she might as well stay in China.
I think the yardstick to measure business defers from individuals. Some deemed as poor, if they had only 8 customers a day. On the other hand, others may view it as above average.

So I think her business might have fallen below her own expectations, while she did not realised that her service level had dropped as well.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, I'm aware of her conversion to a ML, but sadly wasn't in the scene before that happened (did she ever reveal the real reason behind her conversion?).

I guess even APs like her will eventually fizzle out towards the end (similar to Donna?).
If I rem correctly she was first famous as a ML. Fully nude with high GFE one at that with a jelly sucking move (not bj). Great sessions with her back then.
Then she decided to convert to FL for a short period of time before the end of her last stint. For reasons I don't know, maybe to milk more or maybe she was just horny during that period lol. I din try her full services though.
Then after ML again. Quite confusing strategy if you ask me.
She was a good one but somehow din really click with her that much and felt commercial, so did not RTM that much. And heard that this time round her service levels and GFE seemed to have dropped, plus the active AV activities. That could be a reason why business became bad eventually when she was still quite popular when she came back.
Just my two cents.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
Here is call sgloneguy thread , bullshit de lah here MR only 10% real the rest all shit the lah
This comment is really quite dumb. Obviously you have not been here long enough to know of the days when we discussed actively on the now defunct prcprincess, and the now still available but not as good tiger web.
Just that firstly those non advertised one we can't discuss. Those which advertise sglonely perhaps have the most number and better girls so it's no wonder most discussions are from there.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I think the yardstick to measure business defers from individuals. Some deemed as poor, if they had only 8 customers a day. On the other hand, others may view it as above average.

So I think her business might have fallen below her own expectations, while she did not realised that her service level had dropped as well.
thou not many chances to meet her, but thru conversation and interaction, she is a no nonsense lass. Still a top chick that most of us would never forget.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If I rem correctly she was first famous as a ML. Fully nude with high GFE one at that with a jelly sucking move (not bj). Great sessions with her back then.
Then she decided to convert to FL for a short period of time before the end of her last stint. For reasons I don't know, maybe to milk more or maybe she was just horny during that period lol. I din try her full services though.
Then after ML again. Quite confusing strategy if you ask me.
She was a good one but somehow din really click with her that much and felt commercial, so did not RTM that much. And heard that this time round her service levels and GFE seemed to have dropped, plus the active AV activities. That could be a reason why business became bad eventually when she was still quite popular when she came back.
Just my two cents.
Interesting. Do you still recall her rates when she was a FL?
Old 15-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting. Do you still recall her rates when she was a FL?
180 (that’s what I paid).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1