The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Cheong Trip May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Classic is better and easier anyways.....who wanna go waste time in dirty ghetto area anyways
Me loh!

Didn't you know I have a lot of time but not a lot of money to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
You forgot the famous Travel hotel.
After you've been to the outlying ghetto joints, Hotel Travel is considered luxurious liao!
Old 16-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

After 5 nights of sextisfying cheonging it's time to say goodbye to Jakarta.

This time rank top 3 among all my trips to Jakarta.
S$459/US$325 all inclusive of air tickets, transportation, accomodation, food & beverage and 4 x Short-Time.
Cumfirm cheaper than Bangkok if compared to similar context and girl quality!

Didn't have time to do the dating game nonsense.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 19-05-2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old 16-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Cheong Trip May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
After 5 nights of sextisfying cheonging it's time to say goodbye to Jakarta.
S$459/US$325 all inclusive of air tickets, transportation, accomodation, food & beverage and 4 x Short-Time.
Average S$90/night inclusive of flight, transport, hotel, food, and GERs..........

I think that is some sort of record! If more people play like you no worries of people spoiling market here.

#Freeahok
Old 16-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Will be at The Royale Krakatau Hotel for work. Is there any place I can go to nearby? For drink, for s**.. anything..
Cilegon seem like a boring city.
Bros any recomm?? Ty in advance
Old 16-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
marikita1629 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Senior bro in forum.Is all the massage spa closed by 10 or 11pm? Trying to get some massage but all closed around 10:30 pm.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Average S$90/night inclusive of flight, transport, hotel, food, and GERs..........

I think that is some sort of record! If more people play like you no worries of people spoiling market here.
Almost 2 decades of mongering experience helps.

This trip bonk with 4 different ceweks.
3 ceweks I gave RP50K tip each.
1 cewek I gave RP100K tip.
All received with terima kasih and no "satu lagi" nonsense hehe.

If you carry yourself as a sucker then you will be treated as one!
Those who want to overpay and overtip please go ahead.
It's not my money anyways.
But this type of practice is unsustainable for long term mongering and eventually will destroy the value and fun.

Quote:
#Freeahok
Useless president abandoned one of his most capable lieutenants.
Let's see how Jakarta crumble to the pits again.

Dirty handed race/religion politics by vested parties as usual plus Ahok hammered the mafia family businesses too hard lah!
But seriously it only takes a serious financial crisis to hit Indonesia and all hell will break loose again!
In the 1998 riots Mangga Besar is a hot bed for rioting, looting, killing, etc.
Cannot imagine if one day sway sway half way bonking in Mangga Besar then riots happen!
The only safest place I can think of is to dive in and hide in that big smelly longkang near Mangga Dua Square hahaha.

Don't forget history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_in_Indonesia
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphje.../#788901ccf7ab

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 17-05-2017 at 01:15 AM.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta Road Blocks

Encountered one road block late at night a few nights ago.

Want to bring passport (real copy not photostat) along with you or not up to you!
Hahaha don't sabo your own sex holiday by wasting time in police station lah!
Old 17-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would be staying at Grand Hyatt for a week next week. Anyone had experience with extras during in room massage at Hyatt? What's the damage for the extras? Saw that massage starts from 6 am onwards. Was hoping to have a daily treatment for the morning wood.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

what are the opening hours for grand boutique spa? google says it closed at 8pm?
Old 17-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Hahaha this thread macam become information counter desk at shopping mall.
Old 17-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

greetings to the old heads here.

Is it advisable to go JKT chiong during their Ramadan month..?

from what i gathered - nightlife activities still active but shorter opening hours.

Any comment from fellow JKT experts..?
Old 18-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Hahaha this thread macam become information counter desk at shopping mall.
Yes, especially when 80% of these question can be answered by a google/google maps search (e.g. what hours do place X open, any place for massage near Y) etc..
When in doubt, these places also have these things called 'websites' and 'phone numbers' where you can confirm and call actual employees for accurate answers.

Instead, it seem newbies rather trust the word of a total stranger on a sex forum Or isit just lazy to do a 5s google search and 10s phone call? I swear if this generation has all the info tools around them, but none of the smarts to use it.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Yes, especially when 80% of these question can be answered by a google/google maps search (e.g. what hours do place X open, any place for massage near Y) etc..
When in doubt, these places also have these things called 'websites' and 'phone numbers' where you can confirm and call actual employees for accurate answers.

Instead, it seem newbies rather trust the word of a total stranger on a sex forum. Or isit just lazy to do a 5s google search and 10s phone call? I swear if this generation has all the info tools around them, but none of the smarts to use it.
One word.
Laziness!

The funny thing is a lot of jokers can overpay and overtip when it comes to pussies.
But stingy like f*ck when it comes to spending less than a dollar on IDD charges to call a spa or hotel for enquiries hahaha.

Need someone to provide VIP hold hand serwit in Jakarta like what naemlo is doing for Cambodia and Thailand for lazy blokes.
Starts from US$1000.

By the way what are the opening and closing hours for Lokasari Plaza?
Old 18-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Re: Jakarta

Quote:
O
Need someone to provide VIP hold hand serwit in Jakarta like what naemlo is doing for Cambodia and Thailand for lazy blokes.
Starts from US$1000.

By the way what are the opening and closing hours for Lokasari Plaza?
Tony, USD$1000 I hold your hand to Lokasari Plaza also!
Old 18-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pieters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there Seniors!
Am going to JKT next week for biz trip.
Not new to Jkt but definitely new and virgin to the Cheonging scene.Anyone there next Tuesday night for a meetup?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1