The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 30-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
rollypolly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😈😈 ROLLYPOLLY GALLERY 😈😈 Bringing ONLY the BEST for you.

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the FR
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
FR on Lily, Rolly Polly man
OKT was asking me to try her since last week as he feels she is underrated. So ok lor. This month has been getting pretty expensive for me though...

Looks: 7/10 SYT. No braces. A few blemishes on face but not that noticeable. Her eyes really stand out, smoky and sultry. Looks the most like this picture: http://img162.imagetwist.com/th/18665/9fk09m7sr8gg.jpg

Body: 9/10. Sheís a hot little number. SYT written all over, petite and slim build with nice B cups. She has a tramp stamp and belly button piercing but otherwise smooth and young skin. Pussy neatly trimmed. Typical Thai tan.

Services: maybe it was just me, but she was great. Does everything on the menu. Pussy super tight and when she comes it becomes a vice grip! Sheís more commando type so let her initiate and lie back enjoying her services. If you do that she will offer a few off menu surprises like AR and boobfuck/bbbj. She does a great OIL massage too. This is why I love Thai ladies, 9/10 their massage is super GAO GAO. She takes CIM like a trooper. Keeps on sucking and sucking and I think she spent more time with her lips clamped down there than frenching me - not to say she doesnít like frenching! 10/10 experience.

Attitude: just so guys know, she doesnít speak a word of English or Chinese. Strictly Thai only. So be forewarned. That being said, she tries to make up for her lack of linguistic ability with a very strong physical attitude. Like I said, more commando-style. But I also like all the small touches she throws in like the fact that she showers me both before and after, including a small soapy massage at the end, a lot of hugging and kissing, and the oil massage and AR. 10/10 attitude.

Thanks to bro Rolly Polly for the suggestion. Lily may not be as pretty as Amy or Earn, but service-wise sheís just as good and attitude-wise she puts in a solid performance. Sheís a good budget option as sheís cheaper than the two Ang pais. And also if you just want good service and donít want to put up with Earnís flakiness or Amyís PRC style.

RTF? Nah... but thatís because Iím off to the Land of Smiles for a while to spend some time with my favourite girls lol. Hopefully the OKT wars will have ended by the time I get back. All this flaming and badmouthing isnít good for the overall well-being of the industry.
Thanks for the FR bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Amy from Rolly Polly

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669923

Looks : 10/10 :
Another SYT with a very pretty face, good complexion. Beautiful long hair which smell nice. Just slightly different from photo but is a face you will definitely turn on for.

Body : 9/10 :
She is around 1.55m tall. Fair and smooth skin. A bit tummy. But have a bonkable body. Body smell nice too which is a plus point for me.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced boobs. But look great on her small frame body. Suck-able nipple which erect easily when tune.

GFE : 8/10 :
Need some time to have the feeling build up with her. When spend time with her you feel like she is just like a fuck buddy.

Frenching : 8/10 :
Small smooches to tongue swapping. Feel that she is rather shy in this part. But that's the highlight because the feeling when she french you is good!

BBBJ : 10/10 :
Very very slurpy blowjob. Can keep hear the saliva sound. Suction and speed is good. In between the blowjob she will do some handjob and don't need to use KY or oil as her saliva is enough to lubricant your 2IC.

FJ : 8/10 :
As I say earlier she have a bonkable body you will surely enjoy it. While grabbing her boob, sucking it, bonking her and at the same time listen to her moan is such a pleasure in your session

RTF :
Easily get RTF for sure. She is ang pai in the stable.

OKT : Booking with OKT was very smooth. 2 mins settle everything. Thanks Bro!!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 31-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twwkwyj View Post
Just ended a session with Lily from RP: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669924

Lookswise: 7/10.
I'm more into cute-ish girls and Lily was a straight up foxy looking lady. Not a bad thing at all, just a matter of personal preference.

Body: 8/10
Petite lady, very slim body w no fats. Typical Thai tan.. nothing to complain about!

Service: 11/10
Lily doesn't score for me in the looks department compared to other available ladies in Dome 1, but I concur with her previous FRs. Service is a no-horse run.

Showered for me both before and after the deed, doesn't expect you to return any favours on the bed. She takes control and treats you like a king! Catbath, BBBJ which she excels in. She hits all the right spots, does DT and is down for AR (plus she does it right). Really, nothing else I could ask for. After 1st shot, she offered to do a full massage which was a nice gesture and then gamed for 2nd shot with her awesome skills again. Be it whoever is the one is on top, if I stopped momentarily... She would continue to grind the hell outta me.

Whole session were with abit of laughter and jokes, felt that she was worthy of a FR overall. If you don't mind giving discount on looks but am up for a hell of a time fucking an experienced vixen.. Then Lily is the one for you.

As for the operator, it was my first time w RP and everything went very smoothly for me. Cheers.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 31-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMe90 View Post
Stable : RollyPolly
Girl : LILY

LILY resembles 70-80% of the photos.

Previous FRs for her are accurate.

Her Massage skills are so far the best i have encountered. Full body massage + good strength in right places.

Bonk details : Any position you name it she does it. No complains. Tight and wet
Did BBBJ for 15-20minutes and didn't complain.

There was a small miscommunication in between after 1st shot, she started dressing up and i was shocked, then realised she was trying to seduce me all over. Support this girl and treat her nicely and she will repay you well. She's 24 this year.

A lot of small details i am not going to list them all down but the GFE feeling is there. However if you don't know thai , you will need a translator because the only english word she know is sleep. Other than that this girl is a 9/10 Service + Attitude + Massage

RTF : Maybe not. Too many choices. But this OKT can support
Thanks for the FR bro. FR can be found in great bonks thread page 1604
Old 31-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster (A)

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the FR
Old 02-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Quickie Fr for Hanna RP :-

- Okt prompt response

-Location central. Room spacious and pleasant.

- GND look and sweet. Petite body, silky n slight fair.Boobs ard A-B, nipple protude type. Perky ass, i loike.

-Bbbj start with tongue-licked ur rod tease before blow.

- Licked her nipple and finger. Pussy wet oredi. Capped and pumped in missionary n doggy (that ass) till surrender.

- Gfe type. Shower for you. Chit-chat as understand simple english. Not time watcher.Feel like bonking gf student type.

- Thanks bro Rp for the arrangement.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 04-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy69x View Post
FR on Molly from Rolly.

Really wanted to try Earn for a couple of days with this Okt but give up because too many booking. Okt recommend Molly. Decided to take his word for it, thankfully never disappoint.

Molly:

Looks: 8/10 (Looks will grow on you, Prettier than picture and very white teeth)
Body: 9/10 (She is short and slim and has a very meaty ass)
Boob: 6/10 (Small natural boobs. Not for boob lover)
FJ: 10/10 Very accomodating to all position. And she get very turned on when fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 (Had better, not sure if can CIM)
Fingering/Painting: 10/10 (She loves it and gets very wet)
RTF: Yes for sure.

Molly does not look shy and is very welcoming. She will massage you solid one right after shower to put you in relax mood. She loves it rough and also like doggy position. Quite surprised not many FR on her. Real hidden gem.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul1990 View Post
This is for Molly from Rollypollyman

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
Massage 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
Cuddlig 7/10
FJ 10***/10 awesome!! My fav cowgirl 😍😍😍(really see the effort there!!)
GFE 5/10

Overall recommended can see the atitude she put in to service. Can speak only simple english, Abit satisfied because i like it very slow...abit too fast but to compare with the FJ position i prefer, she comply and really put in the effort. Abit of GFE experince, but i really really like the FJ position and experince she had given me. I feel in cloud 9... After when she get change...she look damn PRETTY and SEXY in that black dress, and her let down hair...SPEECHLESS... its like a whole new her or could say i fallen for her 😋😋😍😍 ...if only i could extend the time and known thai...the GFE will be up up and up!!

RTF if time permits, surely 😘😘 maybe i learn some thai first before returning.

Thanks Rollypollyman for this service!!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 08-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkAngMo View Post
FR on Amy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669923

Rarely post an FR... policy is that I only highlight amazing experiences.

Short of words to describe Amy... she is fantastic... the perfect girl!

Deepthroat with passion... check
Super GFE and sweet... check
10/10 SYT good looks... check
FJ & AJ super tight and amazing... check

Blew my mind... great experience!

*only down side is the hotel without clean dry towels... she looked like she was working hard to dry the towels between customers. Brought my own towel...recommend you do this too .
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 09-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidmafia View Post
A prequel to an FR

Had a nice chilled beer after a long day of work and was tired but wanted to try out IDA. reached the location 5 mins late , rolly said no problem , wait 2 mins.

Suddenly i felt very strong urge to pee.finally got the room no which was 612.hurried up to 6th floor and realized that 612 is on 3rd floor.waiting again for elevator i was almost about to burst.reached third floor did fast pace militiary march in search of room. Knocked then entered.

Immediately i was shocked.girl looked completely different and didnt seem pleased at all.i asked is something wrong.she said rolly confirmed slot for 15 mins later. I said thats strange. I wasnt happy myself cuz felt rolly did the bait and switcheroo with me. I said fuck it im already here and wasnt leaving without emptying bladder and balls.

Then rolly replied bro i told you 621 and you entered 612.

So fellas i hope you learn from my mistake and not get beaten someday by somebodies wife.or alternatively you could get very lucky

Carlsberg : enjoy responsibily
comes to mind.

621 was right opposite. Entered and there She was IDA

FR next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidmafia View Post
IDA

ROLLY POLLY.

Looks. 7/10 Her face is a work of art.its simply heart warming.When she smiles you smile.shes a bit overweight and normally thats an issue for me, but somehow she was irresistable.small marks around the knee area from an injury perhaps, but i havent met a man who makes love to a womans knee.

ATitude . 10/10 . just a delightful personality .very cute, very mischievous , very loving , always smiling , always frenching and Treat you like the love of her life.

Shower Area wasnt great but shes got great soap job skills. I always think showers are sop but shes got the magic in her hands.which brings me to the magic in her mouth.

Bbbj 10/10 . Im a bj scientist whose traveled well around the world.i have to say that her bj was in the top 10 i ever had.a simple man cannot comprehend the exhausting number of factors that are necessary for a World class Bj.i wont go into that. This is a magical set of lips toungue and throat and shes perfected the dying art of slurrping a dick to eruption .she literally blew me for 30 mins non stop and never ran out of tricks.took the load and still didnt stop for another 2 minutes.

Another power 10 minute bj for round 2 and i capped on to jamm that ass.unfortunately it was too painful for her.i may have overlooked the preperation an anus needs to fit a dick.didnt wanna spoil the bonk so took off the condom turned her around fucked her pretty face.it was heaven again.

So if your fine with slightly overweight and want to treat your johnny to a memorable experience from a most cheerful personality she will put a smile on your face and your dick.

And Thats science
Thanks for the FR bro Definately a magical ending !
Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falnel View Post
1st blood FR for Cony from RP

Looks: 90% similar to photos
SYT looks early 20s with a hot body

Body: Enhanced C cup (soft natural feel)
Slim waist no tummy, ass is just nice not too skinny or fat.

Shower: Standard SOP 6/10

Bbbj: 8.5/10 cos Iím not a big fan of bbbj

Frenching: 7/10 light tongue action cos she havenít brought mouthwash so I hold back.

FJ: 9/10 tried different positions but both shots finished missionary

Communication: 8/10 good English

Service attitude: 9/10 very proactive and engaging even though she is suffering from mild headache/hangover.

RFT: Maybe cos this stable got too many gems to try ;P
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 07-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Quickie FR for Dear Rollyp:

Look : Sweet, thai-tanned , minah look.

Body : nice body, b-boob natural, perky ass.

Svc : bbbj with that sweet look, missionary, cowgirl and doggystyle. Feel like bonking minah gf.

Gfe : always smile, clean for u b4 svc, minimal english but she like to chat, very stunning to see her in tight black dress. Very attractive (u been warned)

Overall, felt satisfied in a quickie session. Thanks okt for the arrangement.
Thanks for the fr bro!
Old 09-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster (A)

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the fr bro
Old 11-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the fr
Advert Space Available