The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: new 0819, thai house?

rumour has it that friends of ex 88 will work here n next door, will they be as good as her?
Old 28-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
rumour has it that friends of ex 88 will work here n next door, will they be as good as her?
waoo... guud...gud for u lorr.. u oreadi head start..
Old 28-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waoo... guud...gud for u lorr.. u oreadi head start..
heard that going to be like ex 2036, 100 got ytl/b2b but 50 no hv.

so which one will u take? dont say bo share.

get your cocky ready

Last edited by francesco; 28-08-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
heard that going to be like ex 2036, 100 got ytl/b2b but 50 no hv.
so which one will u take?
mm soapy b2b guud...
must be ex g88 fren sibo .. look not bad ..
hope e body oso sweeswee ..
Old 29-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time this house got shower bed.. not bad... can try thai b2b ... heard opening tomorrow huh
Old 30-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

p.s. your taste might be different

in the neighbourhood to eat hor fun, then remembered that new happy house opening today.

passed by, saw familiar face, jio me in, ok loh i went in. okt said i m the 1st customer for today, sure aboh ?

house still the old 819.

only saw two wls, 19 n 20 i think, 19 prettier n chubbier, 20 slimmer n taller. Not in the mood for tall girl today, k la i on 19.

g19
face ok but certain part like man made, shoulder length hair
droopy boobies, b max, chubby, didn't see any tattoo, hv hair but not bushy
angmo quite good, can conversed ok with me
blow good, enuf suction, pattern ok
fj ok, can request, still responsive (still new), a moaner
waterbed skill ok but not expert level yet, waterbed a little small, i kept slipping off

overal ok, she said give her 1-2 mths to master the skill, wah i like this type, kiv.

2x50
Old 30-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Okt say today only 3 girls starting work.
Old 30-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

in the neighbourhood to eat dinner, then remembered that new happy house opening today...
saw g21 .. big boobs .. waoo but like most C natural, a bit bak .. i prefer slim, not my type... mayb ultraman3 will like
g20 matured ordinary looking ..
g19 look sweet .. thinking of mayb taking or not.. cos a bit bak for me.... then one bro taken ..
so .. g20.
look .. milfy 5.5
bod .. outside ok but inside not as gud as expected ..
shower .. boobs rub butt crack rub can rub all u want ..
bed .. hughug sucksuck then she went on top of me n offered her oranges to my face to quench my thirst .. next the cock tease .. sat on me move to n fro rubba my shaft .. wao .. this part shiok. beytahan oreadi so she cap, apply a little ky n rock till finish... lotsa feel n fiction cos little ky .. i dun like those who flood the hole with lub. overall .. no joob but rather hardworking.
rtf .. a bitbak ultraman cai not really for me .. .
Old 30-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
in the neighbourhood to eat dinner, then remembered that new happy house opening today...
saw g21 .. big boobs .. waoo but like most C natural, a bit bak .. i prefer slim, not my type... mayb ultraman3 will like
g19 look sweet .. thinking of mayb taking or not.. cos a bit bak for me.... then one bro taken ..
so .. g20.
look .. milfy 5.5
bed .. hughug sucksuck then she went on top of me n offered her oranges to my face to quench my thirst .. next the cock tease .. sat on me move to n fro rubba my shaft .. wao .. this part shiok. beytahan oreadi so she cap, apply a little ky n rock till finish... lotsa feel n fiction cos little ky .. i dun like those who flood the hole with lub. overall .. no joob but rather hardworking.
so coincidence u also went there to eat.
who ask u kít yaao yaao (คิดยาวยาว), many bros also went there for dinner u know.

its ok next is to try the boobies next door.

Last edited by francesco; 30-08-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, will take a look this week

Last edited by strikeback4; 31-08-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
so .. g20.
look .. milfy 5.5
Wah.. thanks for the info bro. Now got reason to go l8.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Wah.. thanks for the info bro. Now got reason to go l8.
all 3 oso a bit bak one .. u gg to butterfly all 3 zhaoshu mai dee na
check out g21 .. boobs

Quote:
so coincidence u also went there to eat.
who ask u kít yaao yaao (คิดยาวยาว), many bros also went there for dinner u know.

its ok next is to try the boobies next door.
when i go gl, i oways tell ppl i go there dinner ..
next door? i waiting for your tip off aeh .. my intel there oways kena jam
u any news on 66a .. after jimy left i din go laew
Old 31-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Went in to take a look... Too bad only saw G19... Very fair and tall but a bit bak bak....

OKT say 10 new girls will start work next monday...
Old 31-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Went in to take a look... Too bad only saw G19... Very fair and tall but a bit bak bak....
OKT say 10 new girls will start work next monday...
huh ..i think below 1.6 right..
Old 31-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh ..i think below 1.6 right..
maybe with heel n stand on platform, becomes "tall"
yea max 160 barefoot.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1