The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 26-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 1
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
✧✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧✧ ❃ Isabella ❃ Nice Body Plus Good Service Tattoo Babe !!

✧✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧✧

✧✧✧ Isabella ✧✧✧

✧✧✧ Lovers Fortress Introducing ❃ Isabella ❃ Tattoo Babe That Loves To BBBJ !! ✧✧✧

Name: Isabella
Height: 155cm
Weight: 43Kg
Stats: 34B-24-35
Services: BBBJ, Cim, 69, COB, COF, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage, Etc...

Promo DMG : $100/2shot/90mins
Overnight DMG: $350 / 3SHOTS / 8hrs

www.lovers-fortress.com

Condom n Rooms included
Whatsapp: " +6587390966 "
Wechat: " Lovers8fortress8 "
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 1AM DAILY!!
​BOOK AS EARLY AS 9AM DAILY!!

Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; 09-11-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ✧✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧✧ ❃ Isabella ❃ Nice Body Plus Good Service Tattoo Babe !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
Isabella from LoverĀ’s Fortress.

Called up LoverĀ’s Fortress for intro on last Friday evening as I return to local after my outstation. Once again thank you LoverĀ’s Fortress for intro her to me, she looks the same as per pics attached but THAI tanned as this is her 1st trip to Singapore.

Once reached playground, I knock the door and the door open as she hiding behind it. She guide me to her room as we strip together and we go to shower. She had A cups boobs which is not suitable for boobs lovers, then she wash me up with a teasing touch on my dick and loaded into her mouth with some light suction...

After shower we went to her room and start action. Nothing to shout about as the 1st deed is like standard procedure. But later came the next service, SOILD massage, I was speechless as she applied to correct strength on right places on my tired body.

I a short nap as massage was on going, later she signal me to turn my body facing up as continue with my hands and legs.... after the massage we had our 2nd deed done. Later we washed up and I paid her and I left the playground. For those who LOVE❤️ SOILD massage, Isabella is the one not to be miss....

Will return for her massage if work schedule are so tight.
Thanks Bro For FR

Last edited by loversfortress; 29-10-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✧✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧✧ ❃ Isabella ❃ Nice Body Plus Good Service Tattoo Babe !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humblebee55 View Post
fortress

isabella
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707059

Looks: 10/10 (she look exactly like the post)
skin: smooth and light shades than norm thai
GFE: 8/10 (Chatty. Speaks good enough English for conversation and little bit of chinese)
BJ: 9/10 (very sexy way of bbbj. treat my bro like a lollipop)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural and suits her) no big like melons
Shower: good good rubba rubba and wash you clean clean
FJ: 9/10 (she wet easily and more like bonking your mistress)
massage: this one cannot miss. she is damn good with her massage. learn from her mom. this one.....MUST TRY!!

OKT: fast in responding.

I will not say much. this is a GEM and worth every penny. and I think a tip for her fabulous treatment will boost her moral.
Thanks Bro For FR

Last edited by loversfortress; 02-11-2018 at 10:03 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
Another bonk after a few months break. This time round try a new stable which I saw had reliable reviews.

Isabella - Lover’s Fortress

Made last minute appointment and bingo she’s free.

Central location with plenty of carpark nearby.

Looks: 8.5/10 - similar to photo. Slightly older in real. Of course as mentioned in previous FR, slight Tan.

Body: 10/10 - small frame and slim. Easy to carry around. Tattoos here and there which can be seen in her pic.

Boobs: A Cup - definitely not for boobs lover. Sensitive nipples that like to be licked & sucked on.

Shower: 9/10 - nice Long tease in shower with bbbj some action. Wash me clean clean too. Very Long don’t have FL that put in effort during shower. I skipped the second one during the end as I’m in a rush.

Catbath: 10/10 - nice and slow. Take her time to build up the mood. By now my little Brother already all ready for her mouth.

BBBj: 10/10 - fast+slow+deep throat+balls tickling whatever you want she can provide. While blowing will look at you with that CFM look.

Frenching: allowed and passionate. I would say I’m overwhelmed.

Painting: allowed with gentle fingering. Best is play with her nipple while painting and she will get wet real fast.

Overall for $120 I would rate her a very good and value for money bonk if you can accept her small boobs. Previous FR ok her are all accurate. From boob size to the superb massage provided in between shots. She’s also not a time watcher. After massage I told her I need to leave. She looked at her phone and said there’s still 30 minutes left why leave. Next thing my little bro is inside her mouth and the rest is history.

RTF: very very high possibility
Thanks Bro For FR

Last edited by loversfortress; 06-11-2018 at 02:22 AM.
Old 27-10-2018, 04:54 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 27-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 27-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 27-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 28-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 28-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 28-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 29-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 29-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 29-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Advert Space Available